Peaceful, Beautiful Mountain Home with Large Cabin Feel, in Kachina.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Flagstaff cabin description
Cabin features 4 full bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Nice large flat lot with plenty of room for parking. Hiking trail accross the street.
Home is over 2100 Square feet and has covered patio areas front and rear of home.
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Close to NAU and just 6 miles from Flagstaff. This area has lots of mature pine trees, larger size lot, and is a county rural area. There is walking path accross the street and it is near ponds, Lake Mary and hiking trails. It is located on a nice, quiet street and nestled back in the pines on a nice flat lot with plenty of room for parking and covered patios for reading that favorite book or just kicking back and enjoying the the smell of pines. It is only four miles from here on Highway 89 to the County Fairgrounds, or continue south on Highway 89 to Sedona and beautiful Oak Creek Canyon just a short 27 miles away. Shopping, dining and the movies are all less 10 miles from this home. It is also close to I-17 which connects to I-40 to take you very quickly where you may want to travel to the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Bear Arizona, Williams, or any other attraction that you may want to visit. Kachina Village community has it own park, bird preserve and hiking paths. It just a 6 miles to NAU and close to everything, for example Big 5, Wal Mart, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Sizzler, Coco's, Bashas and the Harkins movie theaters are all a very short distance of 5 to 8 miles. This home features 4 bedrooms and 2 baths and a living area for reading and relaxing. It also has a spacious family room with 3 chairs, leather sofa, work desk area, piano, and desk work area for the student or professional in your family. Satelite TV for the whole famiy to enjoy and a DVD player. You can hike or bicycle straight from the house on the many trails that surround Kachina Village. If you want to escape with the family, get out of the heat, and enjoy the cool pines, then this home is the affordable choice for a great vacation in Flagstaff, AZ. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
SEPTEMBER RATES ARE ONLY $175.00 PER NIGHT! Weekly rate $1,200.00. Monthly 3,000.00. We offer discounts for longer stays! Please inquiry for any questions on rates. 50% Deposit required to book your stay. Refundable 30 days prior to your arrival. Rates posted Sept- October of 2012 $175.00 Nightly. 2 night min stay requirement. We accept Pay-Pal, Credit cards, Debit Cards, Money Order and Personal Checks. Thank you for viewing the home look foward to your inquiry!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: Cozy Cabin in Kachina Village, Custom built home with lots of tender love and care to the Smith Family. It is now being offered as a second home a place to escape to and enjoy the peace quiet and the cool mountain air of the high country.
Why the Owner Chose Flagstaff:
This home is the perfect spot, close to the Flagstaff NAU Sundome only 6 miles away. Kachina Village is an area that has No train noise. It does have hiking trails all around it including one that is right across the street. Play in the snow in some of the sledding areas, enjoy our park, basketball courts, swings, and soccer field. The store is just down the street and Subway sandwich shop is located inside. Wildlife such as large bull elk, deer and other game animals come in to feed in the surrounding forest and meadows. Ponds and even a bird preserve are located right in the Kachina Village area less than a mile walk from the home.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Located near shopping 5 miles or less, NAU Sundome is just 6 miles, Lake Mary less than 15 minutes away, just minutes 27 miles to Red Rock of Sedona. Just 35 miles Bear AZ, Grand Canyon National Park is appox 85 miles, Grand Canyon Deer Farm is appox 24 miles, AZ Snow Bowl is 23 miles. The owner has just remodeled the home and I'm happy to share his home with you. If you enjoy the cool breeze of the pines and watching the birds and the squirrels and other widlife you have found the right cozy cabin to escape too. If you like to hike or enjoy the Coconino National Forest trails.This is the area for you to come and enjoy all you need to do is simple cross the street. This home is the prefect location not to far from just about everything you might enjoy!
- Primary: +1 928-230-8011
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 18, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.