195/nt. Yellowstone Country Bunkhouse, Sleeps 4- 7 - New Listing!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paradise Valley house description
Located in Paradise Valley; 6 minutes from Chico Hot Springs, and 50 minutes from the North Entrance of Yellowstone Park.
This country bunkhouse is located on a 11 acre farm with other building around; including two private homes (owners on site), barn and blacksmith shop. You will see horses and cows in the pastures, tractors and wood piles that all make up life on the farm.
The Bunkhouse has open living, dining and kitchen overlooking the mountain views and open farmland. There are 3 bedrooms with dressers and closets and private bathrooms. The two bedroom with queen beds have that country feel with beautiful quilts. The room with two twin beds is a fun kids room with brightly colored hand-painted Bali prints of ocean scenes, dolphins, fish and sea life. The 4th bedroom has a sunshine of natures colors, and a dresser - no private bathroom.
The kitchen if fully stocked with; plates, glasses, baking pans, utensils, salad spinner, coffee maker, coffee grinder, microwave, toaster oven, electric stove/oven, frig is standard size.
The dining table seats 6 with 3 stools at the kitchen peninsula. The living area has a sofa and two chairs, tv/dvd player. There is Wi-fi throughout. Also a Washer and Dryer with laundry soap provided.
Outside you will find a propane grill, lawn furniture for family gatherings and large yard/fields surrounding the property.
Activities: Chico Hot Springs is a beautiful resort just down the road and offers supervised activities like horseback riding, dog sledding in winter, it has a full spa, fancy dining and a grill, plus world class hot springs swimming pools.
The Bunkhouse is perfectly located as a basecamp for Yellowstone Park adventures, river rafting, fly fishing and swimming in the Yellowstone River. Many awesome hikes all around the valley - including Pine Creek.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 7-9
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Sorry, no dishwasher. Bring paper plates if you need them.
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Equestrian Events
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- We hope you enjoy our simple, clean, country-style accommodations as your home on the trail through the greater Yellowstone Park region. This will be the perfect base camp for hikers, river runners, fishermen, bicyclist, mountain climbers, photographers and nature enthusiasts. Well suited for families and small groups traveling with extra outdoor gear and supplies. Experience the 360 degree mountain views from this home - a photographer's delight! Our Yellowstone Country Bunkhouse sleeps 7 in beds (Two Queens, Three Twins) and has 3 bathrooms. It has a furnished kitchen (although NO dish washer so bring paper plates if you don't want to hand wash your dishes), living room and deck with outside furniture and gas BBQ for maximum outdoor fun. It is situated in a small 'village' that includes a working blacksmith's shop and forge, a barn and two private homes. Your home away from home is 4.5 miles from Chico Hot Springs. It is located half way down beautiful Paradise Valley between Livingston and Gardiner MT, which is the north entrance to Yellowstone Park. Local stores and restaurants feature gourmet meals, bar and grille fare, fly fishing store, bank, churches, saloons, galleries and gift shops. Espresso Bar at Chico Hot Springs. The Bunkhouse is a drug-free home and has a no-smoking indoors policy. Extra large vehicles and motorcycles are welcome, there's lots of space to turn around. There is a TV with DVD and VHS player along with a substantial collection of classics for your viewing enjoyment, however, we find that most guests are busy enjoying the great outdoors while visiting Paradise Valley and Yellowstone Park, with the mighty Yellowstone River only moments away, and are not spending a lot of time indoors! Should it turn chilly during your visit, the Bunkhouse has a great wood burning stove and we'll help you get it stoked for the evening as needed. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is a beautiful spot with excellent accommodations. Everything you could ever need. Close to Yellowstone and the river. Owners are well versed in what is available locally and great hosts.
- Guest Carol (Reno, Nevada)
- Date of stay 07/28/12
- Review Submitted 08/13/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Had a great time!! Beautiful views and very helpful hosts, close enough to Yellowstone to enjoy one day trips but far enough away to miss the crowds! Fishing nearby on the river and took some great local mtn hikes! Slept great and enjoyed the BBQ every night! Chico hot springs is so close we went early in the morning, a great way to start the day! We would go back happily!!
- Guest rvrwymn (reno nv)
- Date of stay 07/29/12
- Review Submitted 08/12/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
$195 May 1- Sept 30 up to 7 people $15 each additional guest - Peak Season $175 Oct 1 - Apr 30 up to 7 people $15 each additional guest - Off Season 3 Day Minimum - $50 off for week stay + $125 Cleaning Fee + 7% Montana Accommodation Tax Cancellation policy: 60 Days + $50 processing fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Hi, we are Timothy and Destyne Sweeney. We are long-time Montana residents with a background in entrepreneurial endeavors. Our plan for the little village that includes the Bunkhouse is to grow organic food by utilizing experimental and traditional methods in this challenging Zone 4 growing region. We have close ties to family and friends and many were involved in the redesign of this old bunkhouse. We have chosen quilts as a theme for each room for that country/prairie feel.
Why Paradise Valley:
The views from this property are stunning! Makes us want to throw away the DVD player and get off the computers to simply sit on the deck and watch the weather! It is also 11 acres of good growing land and that is where we are directing our attentions as we leave the 'big city' of Livingston (giggle, giggle) and move to Pray. Pray has a post office and a gallery and is 4.5 miles from Chico Hot Springs. Livingston is the nearest town for major shopping, old time western fun, organic farmer's markets, galleries, rodeos and much more.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The Bunkhouse is perfectly located as a basecamp for Yellowstone Park adventures, river rafting, fly fishing and swimming in the Yellowstone River. Many awesome hikes all around the valley. Chico Hot Springs is a beautiful resort just down the road and offers supervised activities like horseback riding, dog sledding in winter, it has a full spa, fancy dining and a grill, plus world class hot springs swimming pools. There is no TV service or Internet service at the Bunkhouse but you can get online at Chico if desired. The Bakery at Emigrant is amazing serving fresh, healthy foods and yummy delights! The convenient store at Emigrant has everything you can imagine including healthy snack alternatives, diary-free and gluten-free items as well, right along side the regular stuff.
- Primary: +1 406-223-9732
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bunkhouse front view
Bunkhouse in center, midst two private homes, barn and shop. View from Pray Rd.
Living room, front door. See 'Nook' room thru door
The two queen bedrooms and the one room with 2 twins has their one bathroom
Bali Quilt room, kid colors, twin beds
Deck view. Blacksmith shop on right, outfitter on left. Looking West.
Driving to Bunkhouse, Mill Creek Rd turn off of Hwy 89.
Bunkhouse and big house, wide turnarounds
Main living area, dining, kitchen, wood stove, full size frig.
Modern Purple Quilt room
Country quilt room, Queen
&quot;Nook&quot; room, great for teen, with lamp, dresser, chair, nea...
Southern view from front deck. One of two residences on right.
See the wonders of Yellowstone Park
Rafting Yellowstone River
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 08, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.