Lk Sammamish View Home, Bellevue, Microsoft, Seattle 15 Min!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bellevue house description
THE HOUSE is a vintage two story home across the street from Lake Sammamish with a SEVEN NIGHT stay requirement. That means that you book the house for SEVen nights or more. We don't make exceptions as it is always busy and is a great value for the money.
So now let's talk about getting you and your family away from the rush of city life, yet still be close to Seattle and the waterfront, downtown Bellevue, Snoqualmie Falls and the Cascade Mountains. The house is newly updated, with 950 square foot living space, a one bedroom, one bath apartment
, sleeps 4 upstairs (1 bedroom, 2 in full size living room futons or 1 child in an extra connect room) and a 450 square foot accessible studio, sleeps 2 lower level, each with their own entrances, kitchen, bathroom and sleeping areas. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO RENT THE UPSTAIRS, THE DOWNSTAIRS OR THE ENTIRE HOUSE FOR YOUR VISIT. The house has everything you need for a comfortable stay - linens, towels both bath/beach, fully stocked kitchens, magazines to read, maps/brochures to help you find your way and select your events! The house is conveniently located for easy shopping in Eastgate and across the street from beautiful Lake Sammamish. It has lovely new furniture throughout the house. We have private parking right next to the house!
THE LOWER LEVEL STUDIO has a great room design with a 32-inch flat screen TV, cable, wireless broadband and a DVD player. We also have a wall telephone for local calls only. The lighting in the lower level studio is wonderful with two private entrances (one of which is french doors that open to view Lake Sammamish). We have a queen size bed and mattress with nice linen and bedding change in the closet. The lower level kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, silverware, glasses, pots, pans, can opener, blender, toaster, coffee pot -everything you need for a wonderful homecooked meal. Of course we have a microwave, electric range/oven, refrigerator/freezer and sink. We also have a small almost new washer and dryer in the corner of the kitchen.
IN THE UPPER LEVEL we have a living room, kitchen, dining & laundry area, bathroom and bedroom with an extra room.
THE SMALL LAUNDRY AREA is located by the back door. It has a full size washer, dryer, dirt devil (dust buster), vacuum, broom, dustpan, garage can, laundry soap, spray n wash and storage.
THE UPPER LEVEL KITCHEN is fully equipped with all the basics (stove/oven, new microwave, fridge/freezer garbage disposal & ice maker)and the cool stuff(coffee maker, electric can opener, blender, toaster, cookware, dishes, glasses, wine glasses, silverware, cooking utensels, grater, peeler,wine/beer opener,pots and pans).
ENTER THE UPPER LEVEL LIVING ROOM and you see a high vaulted ceiling making the living room feel more spacious. The room is set off by a charming ceiling fan/light and a beautiful vintage oriental rug accenting the hardwood floor. Two large windows allow for plenty of light and a view of the lake. The upper level living room has two new comfortable futon sofa beds that can be turned into a sleeping area for 2 at night. It also has a new 55' flat screen HD TV, cable, a closet and a stairway down to the front entrance.
THE UPPER LEVEL BATHROOM is nicely updated and has a JACUZZI full size bathtub/shower with tile surround and a tile floor. The cute upper level bathroom has a pedestal sink with a mirrored medicine cabinet for additional bathroom items. The lighting is great and there are plenty of towels, soap, shampoo and even a hair dryer!
THE UPPER LEVEL BEDROOM has a new queen sized brass bed and wonderful new mattress. There is an antique mirrored dresser for all your things, not to mention a large area that you can decide how you want to use.
THIS ADDITIONAL ROOM has been divided with a curtain. It has a desk with high speed internet access, free WiFi, a light, shoe rack, full size leather futon bed that could sleep 2 and closet space for your clothes. This is where we also store extra linens and pillows for the beds. It could be also used for a sleeping/play area for a small child (upon request, we have a pack n play)
THE AREA the house is located in a scenic, safe and affluent neighborhood. Walk just a few blocks to one of Bellevue's most beautiful private parks, Vasa Park. Bellevue is the perfect spot to stay while visiting the Pacific Northwest. It feels like you are out in the country, relaxing yet you are only a ten minute drive to downtown Bellevue. Did you forget the milk or the butter? Just take a two minute walk to a charming Little Store down the street. Some of the best shopping in the Northwest is right in Bellevue- all the high end stores are just 10 minutes away at Bellevue Square and Bellevue Place. Bellevue has wonderful restaurants, great nightlife, beautiful parks, fantastic museums, and renowned theater.
NOW DOWNTOWN SEATTLE is just a 15 minute drive due west. Seattle has all the activities and sightseeing you can take in: Seattle Center with the new Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, the Science Center (a great place for children), the Space Needle, The Seattle Art Museum, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Aquarium, Waterfront, Pioneer Square, Pike Place Market and so much more. For the sport minded folks we have the Seahawks, Mariners and Sounders stadiums for football, baseball and soccer.
WE HAVE COOL OTHER ATTRACTIONS ALSO. You are 20 minutes from amazing hiking to the east. Snow sking at Snoqualmie Pass is just 42 miles away. We have two waterfront parks less than two miles away on Lake Sammamish. Just outside your door is a bike/jogging path that goes around the lake! The house is located around the corner from the Metro bus stop. It is about 3 minutes drive to the Interstate 90 and 405. We are also about four miles to Microsoft headquarters. Convenient shopping is just a two minute car drive away in Eastgate (drug & grocery stores, gas, sit down and fast food restaurants, ice cream shop, hair salon, espresso coffee, post office, walk in medical clinic and bank)
NO SMOKING, NO PETS, NO LARGE GATHERINGS, NO EXCEPTIONS!
WE ALSO HAVE A WONDERFUL TWO BEDROOM WATERFRONT LAKE HOME ACROSS THE STREET FROM THIS LOCATION VRBO 381113!!
SEVEN NIGHT REQUIREMENT
CORPORATE AND LONG TERM RENTALS AVAILABLE AT BOTH LOCATIONS. PLEASE INQUIRE. 425 466 8357
PROMPT, THOUGHTFUL, PERSONAL SERVICE IS SOMETHING WE BRAG ABOUT. COME STAY WITH US & EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The upper bathroom is nicely updated & has a jacuzzi full bathtub/shower with tile surround and a tile floor. The cute bathroom has a pedestal sink with a mirrored medicine cabinet for additional bathroom items. The lighting is great and there are plenty of towels, soap and shampoo even a hair dryer! The lower level studio has an accessible bathroom that has a full size bathtub/shower (with a removeable bath bench). It has new tile surround and a tile floor. It also has a pedestal sink with a mirror and a rack for additional bath items you might bring with you. As in the upper level bath we have plenty of towels, soap and shampoo as well as a hair dryer. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
Pots, pans, toaster, sharp knives, can opener, blender, egg beater, measuring spoons, measuring cups, coffee pot, wine/bottle opener, plastic food storage containers, oven mitts & much more!...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- The lower level studio was designed to be accessible. We have available upon request a bath bench, push up handles for each side of the toilet and it has large french doors for easy wide access. This living space from the parking area, via the french doors to the dining, kitchen, bed, bathroom are all on one level. If you have a special need PLEASE call us and we will try our best to meet your needs. This lower level studio has it all...plate settings with dinner (china, plastic & paper) plates, salad plates, cereal bowls, silverware, tall glasses, short glasses, mugs (glass & plastic), wine holder/cooler, wine glasses (glass & plastic), serving bowls, and pitcher with plastic glasses, heater, flash light, trash bags, hair dyer, facial tissues, alarm clock/radio, vaccum cleaner with extra bags, first aid kit, shampoo and cream rinse, laundry soap, dish washing soap and parking space along side the house, all complimentary. The upper level has about the same stuff except bigger!!...moreless
- Video Library:
- Wireless Internet:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- FESTIVAL TIME IN THE NORTHWEST, JOIN THE FUN: SEAFAIR-Deeply rooted in Seattle history, a month long festival with clowns, pirates, parades and hydroplane races. June 21-August 4 BITE OF SEATTLE-Sampling of some of the best restaurants in the NW(cost per plate, but free admissions). July 19-21 BUMBERSHOOT-Seattle Music & Arts Festival. August 31-Sept 1 & 2. BOUNTY OF SUMPTUOUS OUTDOOR CONCERTS Chateau Ste. Michelle, Marymoor Park, The Woodland Park Zoo will all host outdoor concerts. THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA HOSTS POPULAR MUSIC GIANTS, this year we have: KENNY CHESMEY-Century Link, June PAUL McCARTNEY Safeco Field July We have country music and acts that appeal to baby boomers-Taylor Swift, LeAnn Rimes to Fleetwood Mac and Willie Nelson but Indie rockers can look forward to Ben Gibbard's Postal Service...The area also supports wonderful wineries like Chateau St Michelle and brewers like Red Hook....so bring your flip flops and a poncho...it's summer time here in the Northwest where the livin' is cool and easy!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lake Sammamish Lake View Home
Lake Sammamish Lake View Home
I stayed 5 nights in this immaculate studio - and it was so comfortable and well situated for traveling around the Bellevue/Seattle area. The owners have thought of everything in outfitting the studio and everything worked! Would highly recommend it for someone who needs a cosy and comfortable place. Barb, Plymouth, Wisconsin
- Guest barb (Wisconsin, USA)
- Date of stay 05/28/13
- Review Submitted 06/04/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Lower level $79/night, Upper level $139/night, Whole house $199 12% city & Washington State taxes $300 refundable damage deposit holds your dates Upper & lower levels, whole house discounts for 30+ days (no Wash. State tax) Reservations to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival date, contract required Upper level $125 Lower level $75 Whole house $175 cleaning fee required No Pets, No smoking, NO EXCEPTIONS, Check In 4pm check out 11am Please contact owner if interested in booking, one party per booking
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Seattle-Tacoma at 17 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Waterfront Downtown, Seattle at 13 Miles
- Nearest Train: Union Station, Seattle at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-90 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Sammamish State Park, Bellevue at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Little John's Eastgate, Bellevue at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Summit At Snoqualmie, Snoqualmie Pass at 42 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bellevue Municipal Golf Course, Bellevue at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Eastgate, Bellevue at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1981
About the owner: We are a married couple who moved back to the neighborhood my wife was raised in. The home was updated and designed with an accessible studio for her elderly parents, the upper level for her and his husband.
Why the Owner Chose Bellevue:
The Lake Sammamish area is a wonderful place to live and play. Close to I-90, Seattle, Snoqualime Pass, snow, water sking adventures and white water rafting. Just open your front door and go out on the bike path that goes round the lake. For dining there are award winning restaurants in both Seattle and Bellevue. Now for the sports minded, Seattle offers professional sports activites, with the Mariners, Seahawks and Sounders. ++ wine tasting galore in nearby Woodinville...It has all the things we love to do.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The diversity of the location made us fall in love with this area... snow and water skiing, bike paths, great seafood, ethic restaurants, parks, theaters, football, baseball, soccer games AND of course the lake.
- Primary: 425-466-8357
- Secondary: 425-765-7564
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lower level, table, two chairs, desk, light, TV, coat rack, comfy chair, ottoman
Upper level, bedroom with new mattress and brass bed, end stands, light & clock
Lower level entry, coat rack, TV, DVD, light,chair with ottoman, PC not included
Lower level, comfortable queen size bed, light, night stand, laundry basket, rug
Lower level, dining table, two chairs, light, kitchen, comfy chair
Lower level, kitchen,laundry,dining area with table, two chairs
Upper level kitchen with blender, toaster and banana holder
Upper level, country kitchen table with 4 chairs and dining bench & window
Upper level, full size washer and dryer
Lk. Sammamish house, grassy backyard, with cement patio & new gas grill
Cute picture that captures our way of life
Lower level,microwave, stove, sink, coffee island, storage
Lower level, microwave, stove/oven, blender, toaster, knife set, fridge/freezer
Lower level, new bathroom, clock, mirror, sink and storage rack for your items.
Lower level, washer and dryer, sink, rolling laundry table
Lower level, accessible bathroom (with accessible bath items upon request)
Upper level view of Lake Sammamish from the living room window
Upper level, living room with large windows looking over Lk. Sammamish & 55' TV
Upper level, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub/shower & pedistal sink
Upper level, full size futon, desk, light, curtains, closet space, sunny windows
Upper level, newly painted front door entry & carpeted staircase
New gas grill
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 01, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.