Breathtaking Views of the Caribbean Sea, a Pool and Lush Tropical Landscaping
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Christiansted house description
With breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and lush tropical landscaping, Sunflower Villa is the perfect destination for fun and relaxation on our beautiful island. Offering complete privacy for up to eight people, this immaculately maintained hillside retreat on St. Croix’ fabulous North Shore has sweeping views of St. Thomas, Buck Island, Salt River Bay and Christiansted Harbor.
Sunflower’s main level includes a large living area complete with a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy the fantastic views, or relax watching the large flat-screen TV with Blu-Ray player. Adjacent to the living area is a large master bedroom with a king bed and spacious bathroom. A second main level bedroom has a queen bed and lovely en suite bath.
Completing the main level is a covered belvedere with seating for four. It is a great place for watching beautiful sunrises with your morning coffee, or joining friends for afternoon cocktails.
Sunflower’s lower level offers another bedroom with twin beds that can be converted to a king and an en suite bath with outdoor shower. If you need room for more, there is a fourth bedroom with queen bed that also has its own kitchen.
For a vacation you will never forget, come to Sunflower Villa. Whether a private getaway for two or a trip with the entire family, you will experience all the Caribbean has to offer.
Sunflower includes a gorgeously landscaped pool area, and is just a short drive to the world renowned Cane Bay Beach and the Wall Dive, as well as the Salt River Marina.
Cane Bay restaurants and beaches are a short drive away. The historic town of Christiansted is about 20 minutes east and offers shopping and dining as well.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- A St. Croix vacation has plenty in store to entertain you while away starting from the minute you step off of the plane. Explore the rain forest, rent a jet ski, try your hand at parasailing or maybe sea kayaking and always loads of beach activities! Choosing a St. Croix private villa will give you the freedom to pick and choose what you would like to do and if nothing else, just a relaxing day sunbathing by the private pool of your rental villa. •Visit Buck Island National Monument, which was created by JFK and is part of the US National Park System. •Explore one of St. Croix’s 20 white sand beaches, its historic Columbus landing and much more! •Scuba dive St.Croix's famous wall diving at Cane Bay and night diving at the old Frederiksted pier. •Sea Turtle watches and spend an evening with the Fish and Wildlife Service learning all about these fantastic creatures. •Eat, drink and be merry on St. Croix with its choice of local cuisine or sipping on its famous Cruzan rum! •Duty-free shopping is great as you can pick up just about anything yo can think of and it is all duty free! •Music and festivals on St.Croix are very special and one of the biggest to enjoy is the Jump-up festival. We have 4 per year. •St. Croix offers two 18 hole professional courses with one being designed by Robert Trent Jones. •Deep-sea Sport fishing is abundant on St, Croix where you can charter private boats for either half or full day trips to catch Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo and other sports fish. Nearest Airport:Henry Rohlsen International Airport Nearest Beach: Cane Bay Nearest Bar: Pirate's Tavern Nearest Golf: Carambola Golf Resort Nearest Restaurant: Pirate's Tavern ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We just came back from St. Croix and stayed at the sunflower villa. We were a group of 7 (ages ranging from 3 to 75) and really enjoyed our stay. You do need a rental car to reach the property but rates (car rentals) are reasonable on St. Croix. Overall, we really liked the concept of having separate living areas with a shared common room. This place has up-to-date amenities; no complaints at all. The people in charge of this rental are very accommodating and eager to help. Somewhat strange that the lower apartment did not have AC. That seemed out of place. Other than that, we had an impeccable stay. I already miss the views... If I ever return back to St. Croix, this will be on the top of my list...
- Guest Jupiler (Troy, MI - USA)
- Date of stay 09/12/12
- Review Submitted 09/20/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
The Best View On The Island!
The Best View On The Island!
The Sunflower Villa is truly a home away from home (which is not easy to find). My wife and our two children (4 & 6) spent a wonderful week at this beautiful home, my brother and his wife joined us. Because of the property layout (separate buildings) we had plenty of privacy and the views are incredible. The property itself is like a resort, nicely landscaped, gated drive, pool, with all the amenities that you are accustom to at home (for less cost than a resort stay!). The surrounding area is very safe and well kept which was very important to us. Driving around the island was a breeze, the home is very close to Cane Bay (our favorite beach on St. Croix) and Christiansted is not far. Sharon the property manager was a joy to work with and made our stay and experience even better. Our entire family wanted to stay longer, which is always a good sign. We would highly recommend the property and look forward to returning in the future!
- Guest Brent (Columbus, OH)
- Date of stay 04/21/12
- Review Submitted 07/13/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Great time at SunflowerGuest comment entered by manager
Great time at Sunflower
We (family of 4 with 2 boys 4 and 8) spent 2 weeks at this beautiful home and definitely enjoyed our stay. The home is in an excellent location on the North Shore, nearly equally spaced between Christiansted and our favorite beach of Cane Bay. The top level of the home consists of three separate buildings, or pods, and a beautiful outdoor dining area. The lower level has additional bedrooms and the pool area. I was extremely impressed with how well maintained the property was, particularly the gardens. Dozens of palm trees surround the property, together with many beautiful tropical plants. The feeling was similar to being in an exclusive hotel. Very private, very safe. We would certainly recommend it to other travelers.
- Guest Todd
- Date of stay 06/02/12
- Review Submitted 07/10/12
Low Season Jun 10 2013-Dec 14 2013 2,300/wk min 1 Week High Season Dec 15 2013-Apr 14 2014 2,800/wk min 1 Week CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS $5000 THANKSGIVING WEEK $3000 $500 refundable damage deposit Please add 10% Hotel Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +340 332-2231 Coldwell Banker St. Croix Realty
- Secondary: +340 778-7000
- Fax: 340-778-7001 FAX
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.