Bluewater Treehouse with Elevated Crystal Lake Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beulah house description
Contemporary home with stunning views of Crystal Lake. Spacious, private location on 1 Acre with pool table and outdoor fire ring. This 2400 sq. ft. home is in a peaceful setting on a hill and enveloped by trees. Large deck overlooking Crystal Lake and the village of Beulah. Close to shopping, golf courses, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan...and the Cherry Bowl Drive-In Theatre!
A place for family, friends, music, laughter, campfires, sunsets, cooking…and the calming crystal blue view of the water from the deck, living room, and master bedroom.
Near Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Lakeshore: Voted 'Most Beautiful Place in America 2011' by Good Morning America!
Perfect Family Getaway: we’ve recently decided to share our BlueWater TreeHouse. We invite you to bring your family and friends to relax, play, and enjoy your stay!
Centrally located: quick access to all the favorite spots in the lovely towns, national parks, beaches, wineries, breweries, antique shops, festivals, lighthouses, restaurants, etc. along the stunning scenic M22 drive.
3 minutes to Crystal Lake public beach/playground/shops/boat launch (Beulah)
1/2 mile to Betsie Valley Bike Trail (runs between Frankfort and Thompsonville, including village of Beulah)
1 mile to Crystal Lake Adventure Sports - Rent Kayaks, Canoes, Stand up Paddle Boards (SUP), Fishing, etc.
2 miles to Crystal Lake Golf Club
4 miles to Cherry Bowl Drive-In Theatre (Honor)
7 miles to M22 - Michigan’s Scenic Highway (116 miles following Lake Michigan shoreline & Leelanau Peninsula)
9 miles to Frankfort, MI
12 miles to Crystal Mountain Resort and Spa (Thompsonville)
18 miles to Interlochen Center for the Arts
10 miles to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (Empire)
22 miles to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (Glen Arbor)
22 miles to Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course (Arcadia)
27 miles to Traverse City
* See a list of some more of our favorite places further down the page.
Keywords: BlueWater TreeHouse, Crystal Lake, Beulah, House, Trails, Biking, Hiking, Swimming, Private Location, Benzie County, National Parks, Beaches, Wineries, Breweries, Antique Shops, Festivals, Lighthouses, Culinary Travel, Arts and Culture, Family Fun, Outdoor Recreation, Adventure Sports, Autumn Color Tour, M22 Scenic Highway, Girlfriend Getaways, Mancations, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, North West Michigan, Near Lake Michigan
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
Geothermal Water Air / Furnace (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly, Reduced Carbon Footprint). * One of the few properties in the area that features air conditioning for the days it gets too hot. * Located on a hill, most days simply open the house to allow for cool breezes off the lake....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Central location to all our favorite places! There are so many things to do and see here, we couldn't possibly list them all. Here are just a few of our favorites (closest to farthest away): Cherry Hut Restaurant (Beulah: ½ mile) Papanos Pizza (Beulah: ½ mile) Pheonix Café and Coffee House (Beulah: 1.5 miles) Crystal Lake Adventure Sports - Rent Kayaks, Canoes, Stand up Paddle Boards (SUP), Fishing, etc. (Beulah: 1 mile) Crystal Lake Golf Club (Beulah: 1.5 miles) RoadHouse Mexican Bar and Grill (Benzonia: 2 miles) Crystal Falls Miniature Golf (Benzonia: 2 miles) Cherry Bowl Drive-In Theatre (Honor, MI: 4 miles) Fusion Restaurant (FrankFort: 9 miles) Garden Movie Theatre (Frankfort, MI: 9 miles) Dingy Restaurant and Bar (Frankfurt: 9.5 miles) Yoga Studio on Main (Frankfort: 10 miles) Cabbage Shed and Waterfront Pub (Alberta: 10 miles) Interlochen Center for the Arts - Concerts and Events (Interlochen: 18 miles) Hofbrau Restaurant (Interlochen: 18 miles) Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club (Arcadia: 22 miles) Meijer Grocery (TVC: 27 miles) Oryana Natural Foods Market (TVC: 28 miles) Yen Yoga Studio (TVC: 32 miles) 7 Monks Taproom –25+ beers on tap (TVC: 30 miles) City Opera House - Music and Events (TVC: 30 miles) Bubba’s Restaurant and Bar (TVC: 31 miles) Wine Trail on Leelanau and Mission Peninsulas (TVC: 31 miles) Filling Station Microbrewery – Craft Beer and Flatbread Pizza (TVC: 31 miles) Agave Mexican Grill (TVC: 31 miles) Left Foot Charley Wine Tasting Room (Traverse City (*TVC): 31 miles) North Peak Brewing Company/Kilkenny's Irish Public House (TVC: 29 miles) Brew Taproom (TVC: 29 miles) Jolly Pumpkin Restaurant, Brewery, and Distillery (TVC: 43 miles) RedHeads Café and Tasting Room (TVC: 43 miles) 3+ Large Casinos - Concerts and Events (within 45 miles) Tandem Ciders (Suttons Bay: 49 miles) Knot Just a Bar (Omena: 52 miles) Shorts Brewing Company (Bellaire: 75 miles)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
To reserve your stay you must send the contract with first payment within 14 days of receiving the contract. The first payment is half of the rental fee along with the damage deposit. This totals $1,252.50. The remaining balance must be paid within 45 days of your visit. Money orders and checks are accepted.
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 6%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Our secluded getaway has been used by our family for years as an escape to quiet and nature. We adore the village of Beulah for its crystal blue water, clean beaches, shops, and the people. Its location allows us quick access to all our favorite spots in Beulah, Frankfort, Alberta, Glen Arbor, Traverse City, Interlochen and all the lovely towns, national parks, beaches, wineries, breweries, antique shops, festivals, lighthouses, restaurants, etc. along the stunningly beautiful drive of M22. For us, the house means family, friends, music, laughter, campfires, sunsets, cooking…and the calming crystal blue view of the water from the deck. We’ve recently decided to share our BlueWater TreeHouse. We invite you to bring your family and friends to relax, play, and enjoy your stay!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Located on a private hill overlooking Crystal Lake: () Central location to all our favorite places! () Gorgeous views all the time () Cool breezes coming off the lake () We love to watch the storms that occasionally dance over the lake () Swimming: Crystal Lake being only 2.5 by 8 miles (Michigan's ninth largest inland lake), is always warmer than Lake Michigan (definitely visit both!)
- Primary: +1 231-383-1623
- Secondary: 616-255-1013
Links to more information:
Secluded location on hill overlooking Crystal Lake and village of Beulah
View of Crystal Lake from Deck
Living Room NOTE: additional sofa (twin bed) in loft
Private outdoor fire ring (campfire and smores)
1st Bedroom: Queen Bed
4th Bedroom (basement): Full Bed
Loft sofa (additional twin bed)
Bathroom 1: shower and tub
Sunroom with passive heating system.
Living Room NOTE: Deck and Lake View
Deck overlooking Crystal Lake
Kitchen w/ Dishwasher
3rd Bedroom (Master): Queen
2nd Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds
4th Bedroom (basement): Twin Bed
Living Room (View from Loft)
Bathroom 2: shower, tub (not in photo)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 29, 2013