Available 4/14 - 4/24, 5BR/3bath Custom Home with Gorgeous Pool Area
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Peoria house description
3200 Sqft Home has Five Bedrooms, Three baths, Three family gathering areas and a very large well equipped kitchen. Outside the home is a beautiful saltwater custom pool, waterfall and waterslide, putting green, outdoor living area with a covered patio, two tables, fire pit, grill with bar and seating, and TV, and a mister system.
The outdoor area includes a beautiful custom heated pool (optional) with flagstone surround. The pool features a waterfall structure with a slide and mini grotto. There is a collection of pool toys supplied by the owners. Adjacent to the pool is the raised glass filled fire pit.
In the covered Patio there is a table and 6 chairs for watching the TV. There is a mister system to keep you cool in the summer evenings.
There is a very large custom BBQ with a bar and 4 bar stools to entertain while cooking.
Inside the Home, it is very cozy and nicely decorated. Features include:
• A large well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, center island and breakfast bar and dining for an additional 6.
• Family room with comfortable leather couches, large screen TV, DVD player and stereo surround sound
• Game room has a Foosball Table, a Poker Table, TV and Sleeper Sofa
• The upstairs TV room has another fold out couch and is a perfect quiet place to read.
• Free WiFi
• New paint and New Furniture throughout
The house can comfortably sleep 12 in beds. The Large master suite contains a king bed. There is another King Bed downstairs. There are two bedrooms with queen beds. The final bedroom has Two Full size beds.
The home is conveniently located in Westwing Mountain, Peoria, a half-hour drive from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Within a short drive of the home are a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas and golf courses. Whether coming to enjoy the Sun, Golfing, attend a Family Reunion or Graduation, attending Cactus League Spring Training, a professional Sporting Event, or a baseball Tournament, this home is a perfect place to locate for a relaxing vacation.
Points of interest around our Peoria home include:
• 30 Golf Courses within 30-Minutes (Check our Welcome Guide)
• University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Jobbing Arena home to the Phoenix Coyotes, and the Westgate Area is just 20-minutes away. (New Outlet Mall Opening Soon)
• Peoria Sports Complex –Spring training home to the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners (15 minutes)
• Access points to several scenic Mountain Hiking trails (within five minutes walk)
• Challenger Space Center Arizona – Conveniently located in Peoria
• Lake Pleasant Regional Park – Also located in Peoria, activities include camping, boating and fishing
• Wet N Wild Waterpark Phoenix (located about 5 miles from our house)
• The Anthem Outlet Mall is a 15 minute drive away
• Scottsdale is a 20 minute drive (there is a Casinos located near Scottsdale)
• Spring Training sites for the Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals, L.A. Dodgers, Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds are all within 30 minutes
• Easy access to highway 17 which is the main route to Sedona (2 hour drive) and the Grand Canyon (3 hour drive)
Additional Rate and Property Information:
*No smoking (inside) - No Pets
*Optional Pool Heat pro-rated at $280/wk
*Deposit required to secure reservation.
*Cleaning Fee: $250.00 Tax: 13.87%
*Rates subject to change for holidays, special events and short term rentals
*Summer has a utility premium for stays longer than 21 days
*Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
*Instead of paying a $1000.00 Security Deposit a one time charge of $49.00 is added to your booking in lieu of holding your security deposit.
Keywords: Vacation Home, Spring Training, Heated Pool, Luxury, 5 bedroom, putting green, bbq
- Vacation Rental
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 12-16
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
michael lyrenmann family gathering
michael lyrenmann family gathering
we had a great time. your house was perfect and just what we needed for our family get together. it was great working with Victoria on this rental thank you
- Guest mike lyrenmann (priorlake,minn)
- Date of stay 05/01/13
- Review Submitted 05/25/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
$150-$400/Night Depending on time of year. Minimum three night booking. $1200-$2800/Week Depending on time of year. Summer special! Let us know what your needs are, and we will work with your budget This home is great for family gatherings, weddings, and children
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are from Rural Washington State, we purchased the home as the weather is better for William's arthritis. We try to get down as much as possible, but we still have a 14 year old in school. We love our time down there. I often hike right from the house, three blocks of pavement, and you are on a trail system that takes you through the surrounding mountains. We love snow skiing, and water sports. We hope you will entrust us in your vacation needs. William is retired from the Department of Defense, and I work in Residential Sales. Oh and the cat in the picture, is Indiana Jones Crites, and our son Hunter.
Why the Owner Chose Peoria:
I am meticulous, the house just got all brand new furniture, new paint, new heat pump for pool, pretty much everything has been done to it. It is near perfect, the last thing on our list is to get the surround sound up and running. See last review! :)
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Downstairs bedroom with king temperpetic, and full bathroom downstairs. Upstairs, 4 more additional bedrooms, plus two sleeper sofas in two of three livingrooms. Mountain view from every room, less than 10 minutes to Peoria Sports complex. Everything in town, is five minutes away. We are 10 minutes to Lake Pleasant!
- Primary: 1-888-711-8105 Call for immediate price quotes
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.