Your 2 Bedroom Beachfront Home - Kaha Lani #123, Kapaa, Kauai
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Castle Kaha Lani (formerly Aston Kaha Lani) condo description
Ground floor garden apartment with all one could need. Two Bedrooms (one queen and two singles) plus two day-beds can accommodate up to 6 (4 adults and 2 children). Two full baths (one with shower and one with tub/shower) make clean-up/dress-up go quickly. A fully stocked (silverware, pots, pans, etc) kitchen with full size stove/oven, refrigerator and dishwasher make cooking a breeze. On-property coin laundry will keep your beach towels fresh. Lovely swimming pool for cooling off after your time at the beach.
- On floor 1
- 961 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Astonishing bargain for a 'true' Hawaiian vacation. Kauai is called the Garden Island for many great reasons. A few representative terms: green (as in very), intimate (as in no hi-rises), relaxed (just say 'aloha'), rejuvinating (smile!). Our favorite spot. Kaha Lani at the Coconut Coast is the perfect location for your stay. Very close to the necessary amenities (groceries, restaurants, shopping) and equally convenient for day trips North (Hanalei) and South/West (Poipu and beyond). Your home away from home (#123) is a ground floor unit with no steps in or out. Your open lanai ends with the lawn and oceanfront - just walk out and the Pacific is yours. Head south on the very secluded beach (miles, if you wish) or north by Lydgate State Park and its protected (volcanic rock jetty) and guarded (professional life-guards) beach. My favorite way to start the day! Two bedrooms and two full baths can accommodate up to 6 (4 adults and 2 children). Designer/decorator furnished with full kitchen and dining room. TV/WIFI/Phone for your enjoyment. Lovely pool and multiple gas grills for your use. Meticulously maintained gardens, of course!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 7
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Per Garden Island Properties Policy
Additional Fees and Taxes:
13.41% Hawaii Taxes
$156 Out-Clean Fee
$20 On-Line Reservation Fee
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Lihue at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lydgate at 300 Metres
Year Purchased: 2003
Why Castle Kaha Lani (formerly Aston Kaha Lani):
We vacationed at Kaha Lani and decided to invest in Paradise with Kaha Lani 123's perfect location and most striking view. You cannot get closer to the Pacific Ocean.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Your Dining and Living Room views are 180 degrees of pure ocean. No stairs in or out. Professionally decorated, a step above 'island decor'. Fully tiled for your comfort and convenience.
- Primary: +1 630-347-4219 Central Time Zone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Oceanfront Lanai - relax after a long day's excursion
Living Room - with Ocean View
Master Bedroom - private bath is to the left
Dining Area - Ocean View and room for 6
Kaha Lani #123 - from the lawn
Up the Beach - directly out from the Lanai
Bali Hai from Princeville - well worth the daytrip
Kee Beach Park - the end of the road
Sunrise from the Lanai - time for your wake-up walk.
Living Room - sectional and chaise convert to two day beds
Bedroom #2 - Hang Loose!
Kitchen - Modern and fully appointed
Aerial View of the Kaha Lani Resort
Down the Beach - the storm passed.
Hanalei Valley from Princeville
Kalalau Valley - beyond the Waimea Canyon
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, July 19, 2013