Villa with Ocean View and Private Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beef Island villa description
Nestled on a private, quiet, leafy area of Beef Island, the villa offers peace and tranquility for visitors who like to set their own pace in their own private villa, at a very reasonable price. This furnished villa sleeps up to 4 people. Enjoy your holiday or vacation with a beautiful Caribbean ocean view. The estate is full of Bougainvilleas, Hibiscus, Frangipani, Lime, Palm trees, plus natural varities of Caribbean flowers. Walk to the beach on the estate with plenty of shade under Grape-Leaf or Palm trees, Read a book, go for a swim or snorkel, or just snooze.
You are never far from restauants, shopping, other beaches, or choosing a day sail or a scuba dive adventure. Take a water taxi to other islands surrounding Tortola. There are 36 islands that comprise the British Virgin Islands. Many of our guests love our villa and return each year. If you have a larger party contact us for additional villas that we also rent. Our villa offers:
* 2 bedrooms (1 king, 2 single beds) and 2 full private bathrooms
* Kitchen fully equipped, everything you need to cook in
* spacious living room/ dining room combination
* ceiling fans
* Wi-Fi internet connection
* covered and open deck, overlooking Caribbean ocean
* BBQ Carcoal grill
* maid service 5 days per week including linens and bath towels
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- This property is located on a beautiful private 11acre gated property with its own beach. Very private but convenient to many beaches and restaurants/bars. Beef island is on the east-end Tortola. Daily maid service but after that you are on your own. You can cook in or visit many wondrerful restaurants. A laid back and peaceful atmosphere. Many things to do and places to go. ...moreless
- Mobile Phone:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Your rental villa sits on a shared family owned 11 acre estate, with its own beach. It's private but close to many things. You are only 5 minutes by car to other beaches and great restaurants, 20 minutes to Road-Town (capital of the BVI) for shopping and other sites. There are no fast food places, no casinos, no jet-skis or crowded beaches. Very laid back. Daily maid service includes cleaning, dishes washed, etc. All you need to do is visit the many great restaurants/bars or just eat-in and kick back and relax. With your reservation, we will provide you with our recommendations and directions to all things you may want to do. We've been staying at the villas annually for the last 25+ years. There's so many fun things to do and beautiful things to see. And we keep coming back, like many other guests, because Tortolan people ( Belongers) are so accommodating and friendly and you can go anywhere on the island without fear of harm. When you visit the beach bar/restaurant on Trellis bay, which we walk to in the mornings, you will meet people sailing from all over the world that anchor there and come ashore for coffee or breakfast. And they come back in the evening for dinners and socializing. You will need your camera to remember all the beautiful scenes and Caribbean flowers. Take a water taxi to nearby islands, a day sail for great snorkeling or scuba diving, charter a fishing boat, travel the beautiful sites on Tortola, or just relax on a beach under a Mangrove or Palm tree. Do you prefer a beach with lots of people or a beach with almost no people. We'll guide you. The beach on the estate is always quiet and great for swimming, or to read a book or take a nap in the shade. The average island temperature is in the 80's with low humidity, water temperature is 80 - 82, the island is cooled by an on-going trade- wind and a passing rain storm lasts perhaps 10 minutes or less. Should you have any questions, please contact us, we'll be more than happy to give you more details. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is an attractive, comfortable and clean two-bedroom house located in a private landscaped setting with beautiful views of the Caribbean. A fine sand beach and protected bay is located at the bottom of the hill, about a 5 minute walk from the house. This beach is great for children as the water is always calm; it also is great for adults as it is quiet and serene, with palm trees and both shade and sun. My parents found the beach accessible when they were in their 80s, and my son first "swam" there as a one year old. A mile long sand beach with snorkeling is a short drive or longer walk away. Grocery stores are easily accessible by car, and some good restaurants are nearby. The pictures and details of this listing are accurate, and the rental rate is a bargain for such a house and location. My parents and now my own family have been renting this house for a few weeks each winter ever since it was built. I have recommended the house to friends who have also become repeat customers. The owner of the house is welcoming and helpful, and for this reason too we look forward to our time there each year.
- Guest Gene (Bethesda Maryland)
- Date of stay 01/02/13
- Review Submitted 08/06/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Thanks for your nice review Genie. You have been visiting our villa for many years and I know you and your son enjoy the privacy and the beach on our estate. Plus the people on Tortola and the many things to do. Looking forward to seeing you next year.
Tortola/Beef Island Vacation
Tortola/Beef Island Vacation
We stayed for 2 weeks in December 2012, wish we coud have stayed longer. The house we rented was very comfortable and clean. The location is private and quiet and the ocean view is spectacular. Everything we needed was there, except the T.V. was not working. Thwe owner said they are setting up a new Dish system and also putting in WiFi. There is a beach as part of the property. At the end of the day we went to this beach and sat on a beach chair with our feet in the water. It's a Bay so there are no waves. There are Palm trees there if you want to sit in the shade. It is so peaceful. My favorite spot. There are many other beaches on the island only minutes away by car. Get direction and visit Elizabeth Beach, one of the prettiest beaches I've ever been on. You also got to go to Trellis Bay on Beef Island, cafes', full moon party, and De Loose Mongoose, a great spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner, ask to speak to Rose the chef. Lots of activities on Tortola, things to do and see. People are friendly and the island is not big, so you don't have casinos or fast food places or ski jets. Just a great place to relax and have fun in the sun.
- Guest Unker Lenny (Reinholds, Pa)
- Date of stay 12/10/12
- Review Submitted 02/07/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Apr 16 - Dec 14
3 night min stay
Dec 15 - Apr 15
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
payment is by Bank Check, Travelers Checks, or cash, credit cards cannot be processed. A personal check is accepted at time of booking because there is sufficient time to clear. A deposit of 50% is required at booking.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
7% government tax
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1995
About: I'm the guy in the white shorts from Pennsylvania. My wife and I do the bookings. Carol Dawson, the other guy and his family have lived in Tortola for generations and wherever you go, everyone knows and is friends with Carol. When you meet him you will enjoy his company too. Should you ever have a question, he is more than happy to help with directions to favorite places or share island history knowledge.
Why Beef Island:
Carols grandfather bought this 11 acre estate in the 1930's and raised cattle on the island, hence the name Beef Island. Or visit the beach on Long Bay (2 minutes) or Trellis Bay (2 minutes) for a vibrant art scene, windsurfing, cyber cafe, coffee shop. full moon party and beach bar/restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Beneficial is the location, the privacy, the views, the beaches, and easy access to many attractions. Day sails, charter fishing, swimming, snorkeling, ferries to other islands, and most importantly, just relaxing and having a cold drink.
- Primary: 6107755245 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of our rental property
Another view from the porch
View from the front porch into the living/dining room and kitchen in the back
A bedroom with twin beds
A bedroom with a king size bed
Trellis Bay shops, coffee cafe, beach bar/restau. An easy walk from your rental.
Trellis bay, early evening
Another view of a beach near our villa.
View from the front porch. You'll be looking directly across to Peter Island.
You can sit in shade or sun.
The kitchen with everything you need to cook in.
Full private bathroom off of the twin beds bedroom.
Full private bathroom for the king size bedroom
Trellis Bay, tie-up your dinghy and visit De Loose Mongoose beach bar/restaurant
One of the beaches near our villa.
This photo is of the beach on our 11 acre estate. Close to your rental.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.