Closest 2 Bedroom Surf Court Villa to the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Surf Court villa description
1250 square feet of beach living. Large living and dining room, kitchen with laundry facilities, half bath on main floor. Second floor has 2 bedrooms each with their own private walk-in closets and bathrooms. This villa sleeps 4-6 comfortably.
We purchased this villa in 2012. Major remodeling was done to the unit in Jan-Feb 2013. All of the bathrooms were upgraded with new walk-in showers. Additionally, the entire unit was painted and decorated. New flat-screen TV's, blue-ray and DVD players were also added in Jan. 2013. A new refridgerator and dishwasher were installed as well. We have more upgrades planned over the next 2 years. As this is our winter home, we want to keep it nice for our use and yours.
Our villa is rented through a rental agency, therefore if you have any unexpected problems, they will be there to take care of you immediately.
We are a short 5 minute walk from one of the finest beach areas on hilton head island. The coligny public beach access was just remodeled a year ago and has swings, a walk through fountain and a gazebo with chairs to just sit and enjoy people watching. Cross the street to coligny plaza and enjoy over 60 shops and restaurants.
You can rent bicycles down at coligny and have them delivered or ride them back to the villa, where you can store them in our outside storage area. There are miles and miles of bike paths to ride, as well as on the beach.
We also have a beach cart and sand toys for you to use at the beach. These are stored in the outside storage area.
If you walk out onto the balcony, you can follow the stairs and path to the private courtyard where the pool is. There are chaise lounges, and tables and chairs for you to enjoy.
The Van der Meer tennis center is only a 5 minute walk down Deallyon Drive. The cost of tennis is free to our guests. Also in that area is the Players Club Fitness Center, where you can get a weekly membership for $35.00.
Rates include all towels, linens and cleaning service upon departure.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
Pool & Spa
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Hilton Head is an amazing place. We enjoy walking the beach, riding our bikes, eating out, and shopping, but if you are like my husband and I, and do not play golf or tennis, we would like to tell you about our favorite places to visit... 1) Savannah is just a 45 minute drive from the unit. It has great restaurants and beautiful parks. We recommend the trolley tour of the city, and the best shrimp and grits is at the Cotton Exchange down on the river front. A tour through any of the historical homes is also delightful. Fort Pulaski is only another 15 minutes from downtown and is a great civil war fort to explore. We also recommend the Mighty 8th Air Corp. Museum that is off Highway 95. 2) Beaufort is another of our favorite spots. It is also only a 45 minute drive. You will want to take one of the horse-drawn carriage rides through the city where they will tell you all about the history and movies that have been made in that town. Enjoy shopping on the main street and have lunch at Panni's, where they make great pizza. After lunch, sit in the swings down by the river and relax. Also, stop at the Chocolate Tree and get a box of chocolates (think Forrest Gump). I recommend the dark chocolate sea salt caramels. 3) If you have time, it takes 2 hrs, 15 min. to drive to Charleston. If you have time, go to Patriot's Point and explore the USS Yorktown. Save time to take the ferry to Ft. Sumter and see where the Civil War started. Explore the city, Market Street has lots of shops and King Street has upscale shopping and lots of great restaurants. I would also recommend any of the historical houses open for tours, or just walk around and look at the houses on the Battery. There are many churches and cemetaries to visit as well. And if that is not enough, drive out into the country and see the plantation homes open for tours, they are fabulous. So much to see, so little time, you will just have to come back again next year... ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January 1st through March 31st - Owners in Unit Holiday . . . (March 23-April 7 & May 25-June 8) . . . . . . $850/week Leisure/Sports (April 7-May 25 & Aug 17-Oct 26 ). . . . . . .$675/week Vacation . . (June 8 - August 10) . . . . . . . . . . . . . $975/week Value Week . (August 10-17) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $895/week Winter . . . (October 26 - Jan 1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . $525/week Nightly Rates May be Available, Tax is excluded from rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: My husband and I were born and raised in Iowa. It is there that we still call home for 9 months of the year. We visited Hilton Head and the Low Country around 10 years ago and fell in love with it. We consider ourselves very lucky to be able to winter on the Island. We are usually here for 2-3 months, January through March. We have a Westie named Abbey who travels with us and she loves the area as much as we do.
Why Surf Court:
My husband and I have been wintering in Hilton Head for over 7 years now. We chose the South Forest Beach area because of location on the island. We are within walking/bike riding distance to grocery stores, shopping, great restaurants, and of course the beach. It is only a couple of blocks from Coligny Plaza and across the street from the beach. We can park our car and either bike or walk to everything we need. Hilton Head is in a great location. We love visiting Savannah, Beaufort and Charleston, as they are all just short distances away.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Location, Location, Location. I would like to say that you can see the ocean from where we are, but unfortunately trees and a building are in the way. But, all we have to do is cross the street, walk a short distance and we are on the sand. We face the street, where there is a crosswalk that takes you directly to the beach. It is very convenient to carry all the beach supplies you need, when the distance is so short. We do have an outdoor storage area, where we have a beach cart and other beach toys for guests to use.
- Primary: +1 Call Christi (563) 650-1617 (Iowa, USA) Christi's Cell Phone
- Secondary: +1 (563) 332-5351 (Iowa, USA) Home in Iowa
- Tertiary: +1 (563) 650-1612 David's Cell Phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bathroom off of Livingroom
Entryway with Abbey
Guestroom Bathroom 5 Ft. Walk-In Shower
Guest Closet Lots of shelves, rods and hangers
Master Bedroom It has a 32' HD TV with DVD
Laundry Rod and Shelves Above, Full Size
Bathroom Off of Livingroom
Master Bathroom 5 Ft. Walk-In Shower
Master Bedroom Closet Lots of shelves, rods and hangers
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 31, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
+1 Call Christi (563) 650-1617 (Iowa, USA)
Christi's Cell Phone
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.