The Perfect Nantucket Cottage in Brant Point
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brant Point cottage description
Great Brant Point location. This four bedroom, two bath cottage is located minutes to center of town, Children's Beach is around the corner and Jetties Beach is .8 of a mile away. The cottage has been just renovated with all new furniture and and top of the line bedding for your comfort. (No sore backs!)
The cottage includes living and dining area with large flatscreen . Dining table will seat 10. Bedroom with two double beds with flat screen TV and queen bedroom share a bath with tub/shower. Another queen bedroom with flat screen TV, and king bedroom with flat screen TV share a full bath off the hallway.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Whale Watching
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Winery Tours
- Fabulous Great Brant Point location. Walk to everything! Children's Beach is a very short walk and Jetties Beach is .8 of a mile away. This four bedroom two bath cottage has superb location and all the comforts of home. Entry into living room and dining area. Large flatscreen and sitting area. Dining table for 10. Bedroom with two double beds with flat screen TV and queen bedroom share a bath with tub/shower. Queen bedroom with flat screen TV, and king bedroom with flat screen TV share a bath off the hallway. The house has just been renovated with all new furnishings and bedding. This house is perfect for a family or several couples. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family of 8 loved our Memorial Day weekend stay at this great cottage - short walk to Children's Beach and especially loved the location to be able to walk from the ferry. The cottage is picture perfect with all new furniture and brand new appliances.
- Guest Auntie J (Massachusetts)
- Date of stay 05/25/12
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Weeks in September and October 2013 - $3000 Weekends in September 2013 available. Please inquire. May 2013 - $4000 per week Weekends May and June 2013 (3 night min.) - $2000 June 2013 - $5000 per week July and August 2013 - $8000 per week Non peak weekends are available. Please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have always loved Nantucket and wanted to have a cottage in Brant Point so we purchased in May 2012 and have been doing renovations 24/7. It was our mission to make the cottage shine and have the amenities that make vacation special, so we completely repainted and had the floors sanded. All new furniture and bedding was purchased. We are confident that you will be happy here.
Why the Owner Chose Brant Point:
Brant Point is the #1 most sought after location in Nantucket because you can walk to everything.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom 3 Queen Bed
Kitchen with new appliances
Bedroom 2 Queen Bed
Master bedroom King bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 11, 2013
4 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.