Blissful Serenity with Ocean View at Ke Nani Kai #140.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maunaloa condo description
Our property is situated on the island of Molokai, the most traditional of all the islands.It has the highest number of native Hawaiians and the lowest number of tourists. As such the beaches are almost uninhabited and the 'island pace' is nowhere more true.
Our 1200 square foot (including tiled lanai), 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, first floor condominium is in the Ke Nani Kai resort The resort itself is kept to a very high standard with hibiscus and plumera all around. A short stroll will take you directly to Kepuhi beach. Also available on the grounds are large swiimming pool, hot ub, tennis courts and BBQ area.
In our condo both bathrooms recently completely remodelled to high standard. Master bathroom with tub and shower, second bathroom shower only. Master bedroom has queen bed with ocean view, second bedroom has day bed which will accommodate two people.Living/dining area with sofa, free standing bar, glass top table and four chairs. Kitchen is fully equipped with bar area and stools. The decor is very much in the Hawaiian style complete with classical sheet music adorning the walls.
The home also has cable TV, stereo and broadband.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- We have the only tennis courts on the west end of the island, largest pool and hot tub on the whole island. Papohaku Beach one of the longest beaches in Hawaii (three mile beach, 100 yards wide), with the beauty of being alone on the some of the most beautiful white sands there is. This means island time can truly be experienced with no rush to find 'a space'. Hiking can be to stunning waterfalls in Halawa Valley or to Molokai's unique fishponds. Mule ride to Kalaupapa Historical Park. See the tallest sea cliffs in the world. Visit the local farms and taste the wonderful produce including fresh herbs, apple bananas,papayas, pesto,macadamia. Or sample the world famous coffee. Get up close and personal! Take a ferry ride and see up to 75% of the estimated 100,000 whales migrating off the Molokai coast...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Daily Rate $110 Weekly Rate $700 Monthly Rate $2200 Cleaning Fee $75 State Taxes 13.72% Payment can be credit card, cash or personal check.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: I was first introduced to the island by a friend who was remodelling the four oldest buildings on the island. After spending time helping himwork on his place I fell in love with the island and its local characters, soon after buying a hide away of my own.
Although my friends property is on the east end I preferred the sunnier climate of the west end.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The island pace is now truly here with the highest number of native Hawaiians and the lowest number of tourists. In reality this means uninhabited beaches and the madness of life disappears. The evenings are spent listening to the Kapunas(elders) of the island singing, perfoming hula. They 'talk story' where they sit and shoot the breeze about the days gone by and stories of friends and family.
- Primary: +1 800 600 4158 Mention: Ke Nani Kai #140
- Secondary: +1 808 553 3666 Mention: Ke Nani Kai #140
- Tertiary: +1 916 996 7695 Mention: Ke Nani Kai #140
- Fax: +1 808 553 3867 Mention: Ke Nanai Kai #140
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the lanai
Master bath room
Pool and hot tub-the largest on the island
Kepuhi beach a few hundred yards away
North shore of Molokai
Entrance to Ke Kani Kai
Breakfast bar and kitchen
Tennis court on site
Falls on the east end of Molokai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 18, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.