Enjoy Access to a Beautiful Beach and Pond
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Shelter Harbor house description
Our home is located in the Shelter Harbor Beach Community which is in the town of Westerly, R I
Our house is a three bedroom, two bath with an out door shower.
We have a double lot with a patio off the kitchen for summer entertaining. The house is set up for summer living with a large screened porch as well.
The Shelter Harbor Community has access to a private beach and Salt Pond. A Shuttle Bus runs on weekends that takes residents to and from the Ocean Beach. As a guest you also can enjoy the Salt Pond where kids swim (both Ocean Beach and the Salt Pond have life guards on duty during the day), fish, crab, and in general have a great time. Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts available as well.
As mentioned above our home has three bedrooms, but also another area that can be used for sleeping as well.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Also out door shower. GREAT FOR RETURNING FROM BEACH.
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Located in the Shelter Harbor Beach Community this Three bedroom two bath home with out door shower, large yard, patio off the kitchen, beautiful screened porch, is set up for a pleasant summer vacation. The Shelter Harbor Beach Community has access to the Quannie Pond for swimming, crabbing, etc. Kids love it! As part of this community you also have access to the Weekapaug Barrier Beach. This is a private Ocean Beach for Shelter Harbor Residents. You may chose to take your car or use the free shuttle bus that runs on the weekends all day. A rainy day? take a trip to Watch Hill a few miles away or Newport, R I about thirty miles north. Perhaps a visit to the Casinos about the same distance to the West in Connecticut. There is plenty to do close by. Many attractions, or perhaps, you wish to simply take a walk thru the Shelter Harbor Community. You will not be disappointed. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Fall, Winter, Spring
Nov 19 - May 15, 2014
31 night min stay
Jun 7 - Sep 6, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fall , Winter, Spring First, Last, Security
Summer, 1/2 to reserve, balance two weeks prior to stay.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Westerly Air Port at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Point Judith R.I., New London, CT. at 18 Miles
- Nearest Train: Down town Westerly at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 95 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Weekapaugh at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Shelter Harbor Inn, up the street at Shelter Harbor
- Nearest Golf: Many courses at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Shelter Harbor Inn at Shelter Harbor
Why the Owner Chose Shelter Harbor:
Our family fell in love with this area of the world a long time ago. There are many beautiful places to spend time in this world, but the Shelter Harbor area has to be on that list.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Part of the Shelter Harbor Beach Community makes this home special for us. Our family has been fortunate to spend many pleasant days at the beach or the pond. We find the town of Westerly and the surronding beach communities to be places we want to keep coming back to. Once you experience this area you will want to come back as often as possible. We have been enjoying the area for over sixty years and what makes it special is that it really has not changed that much for all these years. There are many beautiful places in the world, we think that this is one of them.
- Primary: 860-745-5830
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
.Family enjoying our home
Our Patio with our Flowers in bloom
The Barrier Beach
Granma and Grandson in Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.