Now is the Time to Enjoy This Beautiful Beach House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath three story beachview home set in the desirable Thomas Drive area. This luxurious home has over 3000 square feet of living space and offers additional parking to accommodate extra family coming to visit.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Air mattress provided in all closets to allow for more people.
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Beautiful, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom beach view home located one block from the beach. Located on Thomas Drive with Schooner's and multiple restaurants within walking distance. Home has additional parking across the street, so bring your boat and have room to park it. This home offers 3000 sq. feet of open, living space with two covered porches with views of the ocean that is only a block away. Granite countertops and top of the line appliances in the fully stocked kitchen. Leather couch and sofa in the living area. Hardwood floors throughout the home. Washer and dryer in the home. Deluxe master bath has jetted tub, separate shower, and double sink vanity. All baths have marble counter tops plus other decorator items. Each floor has a bathroom located on it. Top floor of the home is the master suite with a private porch. Owner has made a point to provide high quality surroundings and linens in all rooms. Amenities include covered porches, flat screen tv's in living room and all bedrooms with cable. Wifi is available. Sleeps 14 people with one queen and two full size beds and air mattresses in all closets. Non-smoking home. Great location, home is located on the corner of Thomas Drive and Hurt Street. Just minutes away from St. Andrews State Park, Shell Island, amusement parks, nightlife, shopping and endless choices of restaurants....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Oct 28 - Feb 28 $1750/week; $275/night/3 nights minimum Early Spring Mar 01 - Apr 13 $2450/week: $350/night/3 nights minimum Late Spring Apr 14 - May 25 $2450/week: $350/night/3 nights minimum Summer May 26 - Sep 08 $2250/week: $350/night/3 nights minimum Fall Sep 09 - Oct 27 $1800/week; $275/night/3 nights minimum $150 cleaning fee, $1000 refundable security deposit Mthly rates: Please call During holiday periods in late spring and summer, 7 nights minimum rental. No pets allowed. Additional charge for more than 8 people staying at home.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Side street view of the house
Nice, tropical feel as you enter from Thomas Drive
Living and dining area
T.V./Entertainment center in living area
Fully stocked kitchen with brand new, stainless LG appliances
Pantry and guest bathroom. There are bathrooms on each floor!
Master bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
View from the private, master bedroom porch
View of home from Thomas Drive
View to the left from the front porch; close to all the action and sites
Living area with lots of seating
Open kitchen/living area
Laundry room with brand new LG washer and dryer
Spacious master bedroom
Guest bedroom #2
Full size guest bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013