Point Sebago Resort -Family Friendly Resort Cottage - Fox Circle
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casco cottage description
Our home is located at the end of Fox Circle on the 'island' in the middle of the circle. As the home is on the end of the circle and on an extended lot, you will have great views from your wrap around deck. As the sun comes up over the back of the home, picture yourself with your coffee and newspaper or book as you decide what fun you will have for the day. Wind down at the end of the day on the deck with the BBQ grill, patio set and fire pit.
Located by the 9th hole of the Championship golf course, you are centrally located to the beach, marina and activities as well as restaurants at the resort. The best part about his home is the privacy and location to the resort amenities.
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Location & View
- Lake View
- Beach View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Nearest Airport : Portland International Jetway at 27 Miles; Nearest Ferry : Portland at 40 Miles; Nearest Train : Portland at 40 Miles; Nearest Motorway : Rt 302 at 0.5 Miles; Nearest Beach : Point Sebago Beach at Resort at 0.5 Miles; Nearest Barpub : At Resort at 0.5 Miles; Nearest Golf : Located at the Resort at 0.2 Miles; Nearest Restaurant : Lakeview Restaurant - at the resort at 0.5 Miles; Point Sebago Resort, located in Casco, ME is a one of a kind family friendly resort. Just 2.5 hours form Boston, it is the perfect get away, The Resort is located on 775 acres in scenic Maine. It boasts a championship par 72,18 hole golf course. Our home is located by the 9th hole. the Beach is great!! One mile of sandy beach on Sebago Lake is great for fishing, swimming and boating. Some of the other local great finds in the area include antique shopping, watching the sea planes land on nearby Long Lake, and biking in the state park. Our favorite - going to the corner and picking up Maine Lobsters for diner!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Late Spring: Jun 10 - Jun 22 : $ 915.00/week; Summer: Jun 23 - Sep 3 : $ 1,400/week; Fall: Sep 4 - Nov 3 : $ 915/week; Ask about Special Fall weekend activities. Rates are subject to availability and confirmation. 10% discount for stays of 14+ nights. Rates are subject to $35-$50 registration resort fee. All reservations are subject to $45 Accidental Rental Damage Fee - this means no security deposit!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 407 517-4693
- Secondary: +1 407 744-4317 Cell phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Curb side view
Bright living room with great views and wrap around deck. Features sofa sleeper.
View from the loving room, breakfast bar.
Kitchen view, breakfast bar.
More great view, custom lighting.
View from Master bedroom window.
View from the back of the property.
Another view of the home and wrap around deck.
Seating for 6 with BBQ Grill included on spacious deck. Deck is fully gated.
Bright sunny Cottage, Dining area, seating for 6.
Large Cable Television, Radio and CD player, DVD and VHS player.
Open floor plan makes socializing easy, you won't miss a thing!
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Upgrade kitchen wares.
Master Queen Bedroom with large closet and Cable TV/DVD player.
Great views from the entire cottage.
Fire pit....can you taste the smores?!?
Deck views...very peaceful.
More views of the fire pit. Very private with easy access from deck.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.