Newly Renovated Four Bedroom Home on Long Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Thompson's Point house description
Located in a beautiful setting on Long Lake, this 4 season vacation home is located in Mast Cove approximately 2 miles from the Naples Causeway on a beautiful 1.75 acre private lot. The views of the lake and mountains are spectacular. Its location, back several feet from the shore, ensures a quiet location while affording its own private, sandy, gradual waterfront entry ideal for children and adults too. There is also a dock with private mooring for your own boat or if you choose to rent one from the many marinas in the town.
The home has an open floor plan with a well equipped kitchen with eating bar, living room with wood burning fireplace and dining area with sliding doors to the spacious patio for alternative dining or outside living. The patio includes a built in fire pit. There are 2 full bathrooms and four bedrooms (1 bedroom with queen bed, one with double bed, one with queen bed and trundle bed, and one with two twin beds).
The house is newly renovated and has brand new furnishings, cable TV and washer & dryer. Sliding doors off the kitchen and living area offer breath taking views of the lake and mountains. Enjoy the fabulous views of the lake and mountains, the sound of the loons at night, the privacy which the setting affords, the clear pure lake with its beautiful sandy bottom and clean water for swimming. Enjoy skiing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing and ice fishing in the winter. Other activities include hiking and cycling in the mountains (Shawnee Peak ski area is just 15 minutes away) and outlet shopping in nearby 'tax free' North Conway, NH.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Our home is located in Naples, Maine on Long Lake which is 14 miles long, has over 45 miles of boating, fishing, and is the head water for Brandy Pond, Songo River, and Sebago Lake. Winter- We are 15 minutes from Shawnee Peak Ski area which is a great family mountain and one hour from Sunday River and Attitash. We are in the heart of Snowmobile country with hundreds of miles of trails. We are also within 5 miles of several cross country ski areas that are groomed and beautiful. North Conway is a 40 minute drive and offers great outlet shopping and family fun. Bridgeton is 6 miles away and has a movie theater, shops and restaurants. Summer -We are two miles from the quaint village of Naples, which offers small shops, airplane rides, miniature golf, golf courses, batting cages, restaurants, and the Songo River Queen Cruise Boat. Take your boat or our kayaks (provided) to the Naples town dock and eat at one of the many restaurants, or go shopping for antiques. Walk to Rick's Cafe or Causeway Landing for lunch, rent jet ski's at the Causeway, or walk down for an ice cream and miniature golf in the afternoon sun. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Jun 21, 2014
5 night min stay
Jun 22 - Sep 7, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A deposit of 50% is due at the time of booking. The second half of the rental amount is due one month prior to your stay.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $150
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Portland at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rt. 95 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Shawnee Peak at 12 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Naples Golf Course at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My family purchased this home in the fall of 2011. We had rented on Long Lake for several years and loved it. Family friends owned this home and we had always admired the spectacular views and the quiet and peaceful location. The shallow lake entry and sandy beach is perfect for our granddaughter.
Why the Owner Chose Thompson's Point:
This home is situated on 1.75 acres and offers 110 feet of private lake front. The view from the house, patio, and lake front extends down the lake for miles and instantly lowers your blood pressure. Enjoy a quiet evening watching the sun go down and cooking s'mores by the campfire or go into town for a delicious dinner, music and dancing.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Few homes offer the views that this house does or the privacy. The house has been completely renovated including kitchen and baths. A new stone patio with built in fire pit is the perfect spot for dining outside. The living room offers a fireplace as well.
- Secondary: 978-697-6897
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful all seasons.Deep water with sandy beach entry and spectacular view
perfect for boating.
Winter is beautiful and great fun too. Cross country ski across the lake.
newly renovated kitchen
view from the kitchen
Bedroom two with queen and trundle bed
shallow sandy entry
fire pit and patio overlooking the lake
Living room with fireplace
master bedroom with queen bed
Bedroom 3 - double bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013