2 BR Lock Off Unit Ocean Front Sleeps 10
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ocean Walk condo description
2 Bedroom Ocean Front Room!
•1 King Size Bed in the Master Bedroom
•2 Full Size Beds in the 2nd Bedroom
•2 Sofa/Queen Pullouts in 2 Living Rooms
•2 Full Kitchen
•Ocean Front Balcony
2 Full Bathrooms
Washer/Dryer - Blender - Coffee Maker - Dishwasher - Full Refrigerator - Hair Dryer - Iron - Ironing Board - Microwave - Stove - Toaster
TV - DVD & CD player - VCR-Alarm Clock - Cable T/V - Computer Room in lower lobby - Stereo - Telephone
2 Outdoor Heated Pools - Kiddy Water Park - Fitness Center - 2 Blocks To Boardwalk
European Spa Facilities - Twisty Pool Slide - Indoor Put-Put Golf - 2 Indoor Pools
No Drive Beach - 3 Outdoor Jacuzzis - Kid/Teen Activities - 300 ft Lazy River
Ocean Center 1 Block - 2 Blocks To Main St - Linens Provided - Ocean Front Resort
Ocean View - Sauna - 4 Swimming Pool - Air Conditioning - Ocean Balcony
Beach Access - Billiards Table - Ceiling Fans - Games - Kid/Adult Games
Large Children's Game Room - In Room Safe
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Water Parks
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Welcome to the incredible beachfront Ocean Walk Resort where you’ll enjoy a host of amenities and a spectacular entertainment complex right next door. You’ll find shops, restaurants and movies just steps away from this upscale Daytona Beach resort. And with the area’s only traffic free beach and an array of outdoor activities, Ocean Walk Resort is simply terrific for families. Get the best vacation value. With a spacious living area and a fully equipped kitchen, there’s plenty of room for the whole family. It’s like having your own vacation home with a world of entertainment right outside your door. Ocean Walk Resort Features • Outdoor Swimming Pool w/Water Slide •Outdoor Swimming Pool w/Water Pipes •Outdoor Swimiming Pool for Relaxing • Outdoor Lazy River •Outdoor Hot Tubs (3) •Outdoor Bar & Grill – Turtles Nest •Indoor Swimming Pools (2) • Indoor Hot Tubs (2) •Beach •Fitness Room •Restaurant •Game Room •Live Entertainment •Island Putting Green • Indoor Put-Put course •Free Parking • Free Local calls • Wireless Internet in Main Lobby • Indoor Bar and Lounge Amenities 2 Outdoor Heated Pools - Kiddy Water Park - Fitness Center - 2 Blocks To Boardwalk European Spa Facilities - Twisty Pool Slide - Indoor Put-Put Golf - 2 Indoor Pools No Drive Beach - 3 Outdoor Jacuzzis - Kid/Teen Activities - 300 ft Lazy River Ocean Center 1 Block - 2 Blocks To Main St - Linens Provided - Ocean Front Resort Ocean View - Sauna - 4 Swimming Pool - Air Conditioning - Ocean Balcony Beach Access - Billiards Table - Ceiling Fans - Games - Kid/Adult Games Large Children's Game Room - In Room Safe Appliances: Washer/Dryer - Blender - Coffee Maker - Dishwasher - Full Refrigerator - Hair Dryer - Iron - Ironing Board - Microwave - Stove - Toaster Electronics: TV - DVD & CD player - VCR-Alarm Clock - Cable T/V - Computer Room in lower lobby - Stereo - Telephone AIRPORTS: Orlando Airport - 60 Minutes ( Code - MCO ) Jacksonville Airport - 90 Minutes ( Code - JAX ) Daytona Beach Airport - 10 Minutes ( Code - DAB ) Orlando - Sanford Airport - 40 Minutes (Code - SFB ) ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Dirty, Outdated and in Disrepair
Dirty, Outdated and in Disrepair
A list of things wrong with this unit: - Cobwebs in the master bedroom shades - Wallpaper falling off the wall above the bathroom door in the master bedroom - Doorknob does not work to master bedroom door - if the door closes at all, you have to use a card to pry it open - Hairdryer broken in master bath - Shower in master bath is filthy - The balcony door doesn't lock - and there is a balcony hooked onto this one, so someone could climb right in! - The microwave is cracked in the kitchen - Wallpaper above the sofa in the small living room has fallen off - Microwave is also cracked in the small kitchen - Both kitchens are incredibly outdated, but the smaller one is awful! - Top and sides of the refrigerator in small kitchen filthy - Furniture in small living room is stained and dirty - The sofa bed in the smaller living room is broken and absolutely unusable - The fan in the small living room is filthy - The vent and ceiling about the refrigerator in the small kitchen are moldy and dirty - The hairdryer in the second bathroom only goes to one speed - The drain in the small bathroom pops out - The ceiling vent and ceiling in the small bathroom are moldy and dirty - Handles on the furniture drawers are missing - Wallpaper above beds in second bedroom has fallen off. I hope this is enough to send the conscious and clean traveler elsewhere.
- Guest Kathryn (Tennessee)
- Date of stay 04/20/13
- Review Submitted 07/15/13
Great location and fantastic house...
Great location and fantastic house...
Great location and fantastic house. We had everything we needed for our family gathering. It was very quiet and I enjoyed having coffee on the porch. I can't wait to go back.
- Guest James Johnson (Miami, Florida, USA)
- Date of stay 06/16/12
- Review Submitted 03/16/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway.
GREAT PLACE. EVERYTHING YOU WOULD NEED TO MAKE A VACATION GREAT. WILL BE BACK FOR SURE. EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL!
- Guest Barbara Brown (Clifton, New Jersey, USA)
- Date of stay 11/11/12
- Review Submitted 02/23/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 1
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 1 - Sep 15
6 night min stay
Feb 18 - Feb 24, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 29 - Jul 6, 2014
8 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Tax Rate 12.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Enjoy the Lazy River that flows in Front of the Turtle Nest Bar and Grill.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 14, 2013