Luxury Condo in Gated Golf Course Community
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oldsmar condo description
Eastlake Woodlands, Oldsmar, Florida.
Location: Eastlake Woodlands is a private, gated community located approximately 20 minutes from Tampa International Airport and approximately 20 minutes from Clearwater Beach.
The Condominium sparkles and shows pride of home ownership. The Condo is on the 2nd floor and has 2 bedrooms plus a loft plus 2 full baths.. (Sleeps 6)
The minute you step into this beautifully furnished Condominium, you will know that you have discovered a jewel.
The spacious eat-in kitchen has updated appliances, new counter-tops, plenty of cupboard space and is equipped with all the tools you need to prepare gourmet meals. In addition to the side-by-side refrigerator, range and microwave, there is also a coffee maker, toaster and disposal. The full size washer and dryer is tucked away on the lanai.
The dining area offers plenty of room to sit and has a dry bar for additional counter space. The dining room is open to the living room that boasts a comfortable sectional along with the Television and DVD player. There is also a whimsical, winding staircase to the loft.
The huge Master bedroom has a king size bed, a walk-in closet, a TV and sliding glass doors to the lanai plus a view of the golf course. The Master bath is also spacious and has a tub plus a separate shower.
The Guest bedroom has a Queen bed and access to the 2nd full bath. For privacy, there is a pocket door leading into the guest area.
The Loft area offers additional sleeping space and has a double futon.
All linens are provided including sheets, pillows and towels. Also, beach towels and beach chairs are available for those trips to the beach.
The lanai, accessible by both the living room and the master bedroom, has been set up to accommodate additional eating space and lends itself nicely to your morning coffee while overlooking Florida nature, a pond and the golf course.
The location is unbeatable. While about 20 minutes from one of the finest airports in the United State, Tampa International Airport, and also about 20 minutes to Clearwater Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, you are also close to shopping, parks, a movie theater, restaurants, post office the hospital. You are also close to Honeymoon Island State Park and Caladesi Island State Park, both highly acclaimed parks year after year.
The Eastlake Woodlands Community itself is beautifully landscaped and the condominium offers its own community pool.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1) Double Futon
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- While you may choose to enjoy the beauty and surroundings of your fully furnished Condominium, the surrounding area offers a variety of adventures, only limited by your imagination. The charming villages of Safety Harbor and Dunedin are very close and offer fine dining, the world famous Safety Harbor Resort and Spa, Phillipe Park located directly on Tampa Bay or a little farther west, downtown Dunedin is filled with chic shoppes, great restaurants, the Pinellas Trail and more. Salvador Dali Museum, The Pier, the Tampa Bay Rays and antique shopping are available in St Petersburg and if you keep going south, over the gorgeous Sunshine Skyway Bridge, you can visit Ellenton, an outlet shopping mall and a bit farther is Sarasota offering the Ringling Bros Museum and St Armands Circle..You'll want to eat breakfast at The Broken Egg! Tampa offers museums, great shopping, live theater, hockey, a great zoo and, of course, Busch Gardens. 1 1/2 hours east is DisneyWorld, Seaworld and more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Available weekly from June 1 - December 31. $800/week. $2200/Month Cleaning: $150.00. 12% tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
View of Kitchen
Beautifully appointed kitchen
Wonderful overview from the kitchen
View from lanai
Loft with double futon
Living room w/sectional
Another view from the lanai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, June 14, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.