Romantic Getaway for 2 or Family Reunion for 26 Old Florida Cottages
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Arbors Seaside Cottages cottage description
The Family Lodge is our 3 Bedroom, 2 story Home. This is the Cottage that the owners stay in when they come to the Beach.
It has the perfect set up for a family of 8. King Bed in Master, Queen bed in the second bedroom and 2 Day Beds with Trundles in the 3rd bedroom. The 3rd bedroom is also set up with a table for board games and watching TV or Movies. Perfect for putting the kids upstairs while you fix dinner and enjoy a glass of wine downstairs.
These cottages were built in the 40's and we have done our best to maintain the Character of the Period. Pine Hardwood ceilings like you might have seen at your Grand Mothers. Pine Hardwood built in cupboards in the kitchen and chest in the bedrooms.
Our Property Manager, Deanna, is constantly looking for interesting pieces for our cottages and Gardens.
She uses high end linen and updates it regular so you are assured fresh, bright, fluffy, sheets, comforters, and towels. We furnish Beach towels, lounge chairs, umbrellas, and for the Children there is always plenty of Surf and Sand Toys.
Our kitchens are fully equipped with plenty of matching cooking and serving pieces. Dish ware, wine glasses, Martini and Margarita Glasses. All there!! You will find an array of spices for Gourmet cooking and in the Garden be sure to check out all of the Fresh Herbs that we plant twice a year.
This cottage sits 50 steps from the sand. To make up for having to walk through the Garden to get to the Beach we give our guest exclusive use of our Gulf Front Pavilion. Your on Little Private Piece of Beach Front Paradise furnished like a living, dining combination. Perfect for Cocktails and Sunsets. A Great Escape from that 2 to 4 heat of the day in the summer!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
We are a very Family Friendly Property. We offer free cribs and High Chairs. We furnish surf and sand toys. We have a Basket Ball Goal, Volleyball, Shuffleboard, and Horse Shoes. We keep family friendly DVD Movies and Games on hand for those occasional rainy afternoons....moreless
We welcome small dogs. Because of the extra sanitizing required after a pet leaves we have to charge an additional $75 pet fee. For folks that don't have pets we promise you will NEVER have a Pet odor in your rental....moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- The Arbor's Seaside Cottages are considered an Endangered Species. They are 1940 Beach Cottages that have been maintained with the period in mind so as not to loose their old Florida Charm. You will love relaxing in out shaded Tropical Garden and watching Sunsets that will take your Breadth Away. Perfect for Family Reunions and weddings. Very Private but just minutes away from all of the conveniences. Wonderful Restaurants with, Great Entertainment, Live Music, and dancing within walking distance. ...moreless
- Music Library:
- Video Library:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- 90 min. from Disney 30 min. from Tpa International*** Indian Rocks Beach is a Barrier Island off of the mainland of Clearwater and Largo due West of Tampa. It is a very Family Friendly Community. You can walk Safely to several highly rated restaurants as well as several local Haunts and Watering Holes. Be sure to discuss with me what you are looking for in food and I will direct you to the best spots for eating or shopping I say Safely as we have recently had walking lanes and a Bike lane added to Gulf Blvd in our area. A Big plus for Families with children. Indian Rocks Beach has very little Public Parking. Also a Big Plus as there is no where for outsiders to park so our Beach is far more Private than the Commercial areas like Clearwater and St. Pete. Indian Rocks Beach has been sited as one of the safest Beaches in the world. Due to the layout of our coast line in this area riptides are all but unheard of. Our beach floor is level with a white sand bottom. We are 8 miles from the Famous John's Pass which houses Hubbard Marina, the largest Marina on the Gulf Coast of Florida, where you will find every kind of water sport you can think of as well as some great shopping and restaurants. Seven miles North you will find the Clearwater Aquarium. This is where the wonderful movie 'Winter' was filmed. A must for the children. Before you make the trip Google Vinoy Park, St. Pete to see what will be going on there while you are in the area. Great Outdoor Concerts, Blues Fest, Bar B Que Cook Offs and all around Family Fun. Lowery Park is about 45 minutes away. A must for Zoo Lovers! Their Zoo is on the top 10 list in the Nation! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Call for info on Family Reunions and Weddings.
Balance due on arrival.
Cash, checks, all Major Credit Cards
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$75 cleaning fee
$75 Pet fee
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Indian Rocks Beach at Arbors Seaside Cottages
- Nearest Golf: Bellaire at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: On the Rocks, JD's, Tapas Garden, Crabby Bills at Arbors Seaside Cottages
Year Purchased: 2001
- Primary: 1 727 642 7120 7/24 After 10PM Emergency Only
- Secondary: (727) 642-7120 (Florida, USA) 7/24 After 10PM Emergency Only
- Tertiary: +1 8008730224
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The most beautiful sunsets on the West Coast of Florida. Nature at it's Best!
King bedroom. TV'S in every bedroom.
TV and Game table.
Perfect Walking Beach. Walk for miles North or South.
Perfect four weddings! Rent all 4 Cottages for the Wedding Party.
Your private personal Piece of Paradise.
Reserved for YOU!
Learn how to do a Cajun Boil with new friends.
My Favorite Shrimp and Crab and BarBQue!!
Shirmp Boil. We will teach you how. We have the equippment.
Perfect for reconnecting with Family.
Plenty of room to spread out. High end Linens.
Perfect for the Kids. Twin beds with trundles.
Wine awaits you on arrival.
Cook area. Gas Grill. Charcoal, Cajun Cooker and Smoker. Take your pick.
A few steps through the Garden to the beach!!
No Words needed. You have arrived!
The Family Lodge. 50 Steps from the Sand.
No Shirt or Shoes Required.
Meet new people. We have 4 Cottages on the Property.
Quality time with the Kids!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.