Perfect Family Vacation Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
North Truro house description
This quaint, ranch is close to the bay and ocean beaches. It is located on a country road situated in beautiful, calm, safe, North Truro. Walk to Cold Storage Bay Beach or drive (three minutes) to Head of the Mewdow or Coast Guard Beach (voted #6 in top 10 Best Beaches in the U.S.every year!!), have easy access to nature walks, bicycle trails, etc.. Bicycle from the house to the bay or ocean or to Provincetown along quiet tree lined roads or nature trails, go past dunes, lakes and ponds. You can take a beautiful 5 minute walk to the bay beach. The house is very cool by day and night with delightful sea breezes keeping the temperture perfect. It also has central air condition for your comfort on hot humid days or nights. There are 3 Bedrooms plus a den which has a double pull out couch and single day bed. The house sleeps nine people comfortably which is the maximum number of guest allowed. It is also very comfortable for smaller families and groups of friends or relatives. The master bedroom has a double bed and attached private bathroom. Bedroom #2 has a double bed. BR#3 has 2 twin beds they share a large full bath across the hall. There are two full baths, the master bath has a jacuzzi tub, both have double sinks and are very large and extremely clean. The living space consists of a very large area, a combination living room, dinning room, and kitchen. The kitchen has a DSC range, a large area with plenty of counter space and breakfast bar w/adjustable stools. There is a full formal dinning room with extra seating. The living room has a large comfortable sectional, flat screen TV with a platinum cable package, Neflex, video hook-up, and DVD. The house is filled with beautiful art and is nicely decorated. There are all the amenities necessary for gourmet meal preperation and out door cooking on an custom hand built grill in the back yard. There are 2 decks, one in the front overlooking the lawn which has a swing and is prefect for cool AM coffee while you swing in the shade. The back deck overlooks the yard is great for sunning and perfect for your evening dinning and for nighttime social enjoyment.There are wooden floors throughout and wall to wall carpeting in the bedrooms. Sorry NO pets. The house is peaceful, pleasant, colorful, bright, comfortable and conveniently located. Call 508-487-8839 or 617-512-4720 for reservations and inquiries.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- This is a home not just a summer rental. It is comfortable, VERY clean, and well cared for with pleasant decor and all the comforts of home. Enjoy a vacation away from home in a home! Everything is clean and comfortable, the location is fine and the atmosphere delightful. There is a downstairs tenant with a very separate entrance, very quiet, never around or ever a problem. Call for details....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden:
Location & View
Walk to the bay beach, Cold Storage Beach, in North Truro. Walk past an historic pond perfect for children to catch their first fish. Just a plesant 4 minute walk down a country road to the beach. Drive 3 minutes to the ocean beach, either Head of the Meadow Beach or Coast Guard Beach which was listed last week in the top 10 BEST beaches in the USA. Coast Guard ranked #6 it is the closest ocean beach to our home. Although we are not directly on the ocean or bay we are located minutes away from both locations. ...moreless
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- North Truro is a special town our home is located directly above the town. High on a hill surrounded by trees on three sides, which affords us a constant sea breeze be it form the bay or the ocean. The house has many windows so it is always cool both day and night. It also has Central AC for your comfort if the humidity rises. The local library and a delightful state of the art playground are in walking distance, as well as the general store, local bistro, and for fine dinning Terra Luna Resturant is a short walk up the road. There is live theater, music and art, the Castle Hill Art Center,and other cultural centers and private lessons for instruction in visual art and creative writing. The Highland Links Golf Course is down the road from our home. Provincetown is a five minute ride away where you can enjoy all the water sports and rentals listed. There are bicycle rentals, dune sunset tours, whale watch outings, boat rentals, boat taxi's to the point for picnics, sunset sails, jetskis, wind surfing, fishing junkets, yacht rentals, parasailing, mophead rentals, sightseeing flights at the airports, etc.. There are direct flights from New York to Provincetown now available from Cape Air.The high speed ferry is a wonderful way to go to Boston for the day or come to the Cape. North Truro has many local farms growing organic produce and a local farm festival in July. There are fine art galleries everywhere, shows, openings, auctions, etc. for collectors to shop or for all to enjoy. Park the car and walk to the beach or ride the shuttle bus into town which runs every half hour from 7:30 AM till Midnight and stops at the end of our road. Relax and enjoy all the best the Cape has to offer in beautiful North Truro. Jackie Kennedy loved to North Truro, her son John read a poem she had written about this area at her memorial service. It is truly a lovely place to vacation. Coast Guard Beach in North Truro, MA , which is the closest ocaen beach to our home (3 min. car ride or 10 min. bicycle ride) was just voted #6 on the list of the10 Best Beaches in the USA....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 14 - Oct 13, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The house is very clean and provides all the amenities necessary for your vacationing convenience. Any special needs for the duration of your stay can and will be made available to you by the owner, be sure to discuss any and all concerns before your arrival. There is one single year- round tenant on the premises in a very separate quarter with an entrance at the opposite end of the house.
Half of the rental fee is required in order to secure a reservation, the fee is due @ the time of booking. The remainder is due no later than 45 days after making the initial reservation. In the event of a late booking the entire fee is due upon securing the reservation. A $75 cleaning fee or larger depending on the condition of the premises upon departure is deducted from the security deposit.
- Security deposit: $500
- Cleaning fee: $75
- Taxes Included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Provincetown at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Provincetown at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hyannis at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 6 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cold Storage Bay/Coast Guard Ocean at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Terra Luna at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Highland Links North Truro at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Terra Luna at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I have lived on the Cape for over 50 years and raised my children here although we have all traveled extensively. Nowany of them have families of their own and all love being on Cape Cod in the summer. I am always here to greet each guest and make sure they have access to me during their visit. It is a pleasure to provided our visitors with everything needed in order to ensure that they enjoy their stay in peaceful North Truro.
Why the Owner Chose North Truro:
North Truro is a unique location. Just last summer Coast Guard Beach, which is the ocean beach closest to our home was voted #6 on the Top Ten BEST Beaches List in the USA. You are surrounded by an extraoridinary natural setting, some of the most beautiful, pristine beaches in the world, and just a few minutes away there are unlimited activities for your entertainment and amusement. Enjoy the excitment of P'town then race back to the secluded joy and serenity of North Truro.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The open space of the house and the calming views are a constant reminder of how special country living can be as well as how relaxing it is for a vacation. The house is situated in a unique location it is the shortest distance from both the bay and the ocean. You can bicycle to either the bay or ocean, or go for a ride to the bicycle trails down the road, or take a very pleasant, invigorating ride to Provincetown and bike around, you can also take the bus at the end of our road, with your bicycle to Provincetown and then bike around the town or through the dune bike trail to the ocean and take a dip. There are so many options for you to enjoy the sights and many swimming areas on the Cape.
- Primary: +1 508-487-8839 Leave a message it will be answered promptly.
- Secondary: 617-512-4720
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Den pull out sleeps two and to the right is a twin size day bed.
Master Bedroom decor varies.
Grill minus the snow!
Dinning Room & breakfast counter.
Two twin beds this size int this room.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Leave a message it will be answered promptly.
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.