VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Relax in luxury in this spacious third floor condo with spectacular unobstructed views of the white, sugar sand beach and the Gulf of Mexico. Floor- to-ceiling sliding doors in both the living room and master bedroom lead out to the large Gulf-front balcony. This beautifully maintained and tastefully decorated unit features all the comforts of home.
A large sectional sofa and a 60 inch TV with High Definition channels will be comfortable when you take a break from the beach activitiess. We also have the SEC Network for all you sports fans. Our DVD library is there for your enjoyment.
The fully equipped kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a large pantry. The dining room table has seating for six and the granite breakfast bar seats four.
The master bedroom includes a king size bed and a 40' flat screen TV and Blu-ray player. Master bath features duel sinks, separate shower and a jetted garden tub. Step out of the master bedroom directly onto the spacious 208 square foot balcony. There is plenty of comfortable seating on the balcony, including a counter height table and two plush chaises large enough for two. This unit is located above a grassy area and not directly over the pool decks, so pool noise is not a problem.
The first guest room is actually a second master with a king sized bed and a 32' flat screen TV with built-in DVD player. This bedroom has an attached full bath with a tub/shower combo and a granite counter.
The second guest room sleeps four in full sized bunk beds by Pottery Barn Kids. It also features a 32' flat screen TV/DVD combo. An attached full bath with shower/tub and granite counter is also accessible from the hall.
The Azure complex is one of the best in Fort Walton Beach. Built in 2005, it offers 2 gulf-front pools (one heated seasonally), 2 jacuzzis, and children's spray fountain. State-of-the-art work out facilities, wireless internet, onsite property management and covered parking are included in your rental price. Also included is complementary beach service of 2 chairs and an umbrella (March - October). Enjoy our keyless entry - no worries about keeping up with your keys. All linens and towels (except beach towels) are provided for your convenience. On-site check-in and property management ensures your vacation is truly trouble-free.
You can walk down the beach to the Boardwalk, where you can fish from the pier, visit the shops, or dine at the Crab Trap, Angler's, Floyd's, or the Black Pearl. Walk out the front door of Azure and you'll find Old Bay Steamer and the High Tide Restaurant and Oyster Bar. A Publix grocery is just a short drive over the bridge.
A 10-15% discount on base rate will be offered on most quoted reservations, depending on length of stay and time of year.
Summer rates do not apply to July 4 week
Damage Protection is included. Travel insurance is available for an additional charge.
15% deposit collected at booking. Remaining 85% collected one week before arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is located one mile from Azure.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We live in the Dallas, Texas area and we have two grown daughters.
Why the Owner Chose Azure: We choose Fort Walton Beach because it has the most beautiful beaches within driving distance of our home in Texas. We like the more relaxed atmosphere of Fort Walton Beach yet we are a short drive over the bridge to all the action of Destin. Azure is, in our opinion, the best property on Okaloosa Island.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: We love being within walking distance to the restaurants at the Boardwalk. You can dine at The Crab Trap, Floyd's Shrimp House, The Black Pearl or Anglers.