3 Balconies! Direct Access to the Beach.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Feel Like royalty in this gorgeous Palisade Palms Condo.
Plenty of room to kick back and take in views that are breathtaking.
- A fully-equipped kitchen allows meals to be prepared and eaten as you enjoy the ocean view or your favorite television program. Just bring the food. There's plenty of room at the dining table.
- A 25' x 26' open-concept living room and sitting area allows you to relax as you watch the water and beach activities or just visit with friends and family.
- The living area increases when you open to tyour largest balcony and enjoy the undisturbed views of the water and beach. There you can sit and feel the ocean breeze...or throw some steaks on the all-electric grill for an easy dinner under the stars.
- The primary master bedroom allows you to sit on your private balcony and watch the Galveston Bay activity.
- The 2nd master bedroom with dramatic views of the water and beach has an amazing ensuite bathroom where you can relax and soak.
- A third bedroom with a view overlooking Galveston Bay also has an ensuite bathroom.
A full-sized washer and dryer are in the unit to keep your beach wear and beach towels clean and ready to go.
Palisade Palms is on the beach--no traffic to slow you down when you're ready to walk in the sand. All you need to do is walk across the dunes on the private boardwalk.
Your stay is complimented by a 24-hour Concierge, coffee bar, and 2 heated pools: a pool for the younger ones and an Infinity pool for the adults. The two hot tubs beckon you after a busy day sightseeing, shelling, or playing basketball, tennis or volleyball on the exterior courts.
The 3500 sq ft Fitness Center features Life Fitness Equipment with plenty of machines for your use. The locker rooms and dry sauna are situated adjacent to each other.
- 1 story
- 2767 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Bedroom 1
- 1 king
- Bedroom 2
- 1 king
- Secondary Master
- Bedroom 3
- 1 queen, 1 bunk bed
- 1 sleep sofa /futon
- king beds (2), queen beds (1), bunkbeds (1), sleeper sofa (1)
- 3.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- tub, toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2
- toilet, shower, tub
- Bathroom 3
- combination tub/shower, toilet
- Bathroom 4
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
There is so much to do in Galveston you might decide to extend your stay! Whether you want the quiet stroll through the Historic Strand District where you stop at the quaint shops, or eat at its many restaurants you might peek in a art gallery or two or decide to be a little more physically active at Schlitterban’s Water Park and the newly opened Pleasure Pier - carnival rides, games and Bubba Gumps, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. Don't forget Moody Gardens with its butterfly garden the Paddleboat tour or the Aquarium. Of course there are always long walks on the beach while you pick up shells or touring a drilling rig and then a fishing boat charter. If you visit the Old Fashioned Soda and Taffy Parlor you can order an old fashioned Root Beer Float or rent a Segway or 6 seater bicycle and pedal the Seawall. There is always plenty to grab your attention in Galveston....morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
TAXES, CLEANING FEES AND DAMAGE INSURANCE IS ADDED TO RENTAL RATE. No security deposit required. Condo declarations require a minimum stay of 6 nights Off Peak = $3,814.54 Peak = $4,816.48 Holiday = $5,264.40 incl taxes and fees. Off-peak after Labor Day - before Memorial Day excluding holidays and Spring Break Peak from Memorial Day until Labor Day and Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Holiday is Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Hobby at 50 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Bolivar at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-45 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Grand Beach at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Seawall at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Moody Gardens at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Seawall at 0.5 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Palisade Palms:
Incredible Beach views with direct access to the beach. Comfortable beds, fully-stocked kitchen, breakfast bar and a laundry room in the unit with a full-size washer and dryer to take care of your beach weary swim suits and towels. The large windows throughout the condo wash the living space with natural sunlight. Your private balcony is a great place to sit and enjoy the sights and sounds of the sand and sea. The property includes 2 heated pools; one a shallow pool for sunbathing, 2 hot tubs, a firepit and a beach volleyball court, along with the tennis court and half basketball court. The building amenities include a 2nd floor coffee bar and roof top Lanai - the perfect place to curl up with a good book - and not far away a 3500 sq. ft. Fitness Center, with Life Fitness machines, and a dry sauna adjacent to the fitness center. The game room offers a pool table, an air hockey table, a foosball table and plenty of comfy chairs plus room to enjoy a board game.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Palisade Palms has no rival on the island. While others may say they are the best they don't compare. We have the best views, the best amenities and the best location. From the moment you enter the lobby there is an “Oh My Gosh” factor. The beautifully appointed and maintained public areas, the large windows that over look the pool deck and Gulf waters all draw you in. You know from the time you check in, that although you are on vacation, this could end up feeling like home.
- Primary: + 409-974-4635 Office Hours: 12pm-5pm
- Secondary: +1 409 974 4635 Office Hours: 12pm-5pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great condo to make lasting vacation memories!
Den with sleeper sofa
Palisade Palms lobby...Let your vacation begin!!
Shallow pool for sunbathing and for the kids to play in.
Foosball, Air Hockey and a large screen television in the game room.
Outdoor table for family dinners.
Spacious Pool Deck...2 heated pools, 2 hot tubs and a firepit.
Billiards table in game room.
3500 square foot Fitness Center with Life Cycle machines.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013