3 Balconies! Direct Access to the Beach.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palisade Palms condo description
Feel Like royalty in this gorgeous Palisade Palms Condo.
Plenty of room to kick back and take in views that are breathtaking.
- A fully-equipped kitchen allows meals to be prepared and eaten as you enjoy the ocean view or your favorite television program. Just bring the food. There's plenty of room at the dining table.
- A 25' x 26' open-concept living room and sitting area allows you to relax as you watch the water and beach activities or just visit with friends and family.
- The living area increases when you open to tyour largest balcony and enjoy the undisturbed views of the water and beach. There you can sit and feel the ocean breeze...or throw some steaks on the all-electric grill for an easy dinner under the stars.
- The primary master bedroom allows you to sit on your private balcony and watch the Galveston Bay activity.
- The 2nd master bedroom with dramatic views of the water and beach has an amazing ensuite bathroom where you can relax and soak.
- A third bedroom with a view overlooking Galveston Bay also has an ensuite bathroom.
A full-sized washer and dryer are in the unit to keep your beach wear and beach towels clean and ready to go.
Palisade Palms is on the beach--no traffic to slow you down when you're ready to walk in the sand. All you need to do is walk across the dunes on the private boardwalk.
Your stay is complimented by a 24-hour Concierge, coffee bar, and 2 heated pools: a pool for the younger ones and an Infinity pool for the adults. The two hot tubs beckon you after a busy day sightseeing, shelling, or playing basketball, tennis or volleyball on the exterior courts.
The 3500 sq ft Fitness Center features Life Fitness Equipment with plenty of machines for your use. The locker rooms and dry sauna are situated adjacent to each other.
- 2767 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- king beds (2), queen beds (1), bunkbeds (1), sleeper sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- There is so much to do in Galveston you might decide to extend your stay! Whether you want the quiet stroll through the Historic Strand District where you stop at the quaint shops, or eat at its many restaurants you might peek in a art gallery or two or decide to be a little more physically active at Schlitterban’s Water Park and the newly opened Pleasure Pier - carnival rides, games and Bubba Gumps, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. Don't forget Moody Gardens with its butterfly garden the Paddleboat tour or the Aquarium. Of course there are always long walks on the beach while you pick up shells or touring a drilling rig and then a fishing boat charter. If you visit the Old Fashioned Soda and Taffy Parlor you can order an old fashioned Root Beer Float or rent a Segway or 6 seater bicycle and pedal the Seawall. There is always plenty to grab your attention in Galveston....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
May 31 - Aug 29
7 night min stay
Dec 20 - Dec 26, 2013
7 night min stay
|NEW YEARS WEEK
Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If reservations are made more than 30 days in advance, a deposit of 50% of the base rental rate is taken. The balance of base rental rate, taxes and fees are due, in full, 30 days prior to arrival. If reservations are made within 30 days of arrival payment in full is required.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All rates include all applicable occupancy taxes (15%) and all standard fees.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hobby at 50 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Bolivar at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-45 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Grand Beach at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Seawall at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Moody Gardens at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Seawall at 0.5 Miles
Why Palisade Palms:
Incredible Beach views with direct access to the beach. Comfortable beds, fully-stocked kitchen, breakfast bar and a laundry room in the unit with a full-size washer and dryer to take care of your beach weary swim suits and towels. The large windows throughout the condo wash the living space with natural sunlight. Your private balcony is a great place to sit and enjoy the sights and sounds of the sand and sea. The property includes 2 heated pools; one a shallow pool for sunbathing, 2 hot tubs, a firepit and a beach volleyball court, along with the tennis court and half basketball court. The building amenities include a 2nd floor coffee bar and roof top Lanai - the perfect place to curl up with a good book - and not far away a 3500 sq. ft. Fitness Center, with Life Fitness machines, and a dry sauna adjacent to the fitness center. The game room offers a pool table, an air hockey table, a foosball table and plenty of comfy chairs plus room to enjoy a board game.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Palisade Palms has no rival on the island. While others may say they are the best they don't compare. We have the best views, the best amenities and the best location. From the moment you enter the lobby there is an “Oh My Gosh” factor. The beautifully appointed and maintained public areas, the large windows that over look the pool deck and Gulf waters all draw you in. You know from the time you check in, that although you are on vacation, this could end up feeling like home.
- Primary: + 409-974-4635 Office Hours: 12pm-5pm
- Secondary: +1 409 974 4635 Office Hours: 12pm-5pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax in luxury!
Palisade Palms lobby...Let your vacation begin!!
Shallow pool for sunbathing and for the kids to play in.
Foosball, Air Hockey and a large screen television in the game room.
Spacious Pool Deck...2 heated pools, 2 hot tubs and a firepit.
Billiards table in game room.
3500 square foot Fitness Center with Life Cycle machines.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.