Unique Designer Home Filled with Antiques and Surprises Everywhere.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mallory Square house description
This Designer Home is decorated in a way that each room creates a different decor. The Owners have worked at creating an experience that you will remember for a longtime. From the moment you enter the foyer you will begin to experience the intent of the owners, just set back and enjoy.
The Three bedrooms are referred to as The Princess's Bedroom, The Queen's Bedroom, and The King's Bedroom.
The front room has patio doors that slide into the wall, thus opening (12' ft) into the lanai, where you can eat all your meals watching the activities going on outside such as bikers, joggers watch TV., or just read a book.
The home is fully furnished in an elegant spirit where you can truly entertain, or just relax and enjoy the moment.
Two bedrooms are divided from the main part of the home via a pocket door, which is referred to as our personal suite for our guests. We are an all exclusive golf cart community, go everywhere by golf cart... shopping , grocery store, doctors, dancing.
One golf cart comes with the rental with a second one optional for an additional fee.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Have One to Two Golf Carts available. Will reflect in price to rent.
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Over 1000 Activities: One hour from Disney World, both the Atlantc Ocean and Gulf of Mexico, 60+ restaurants, 50+ Outdoor swimming Pools, 26 Executive Golf Courses, 10 Championship Golf Courses (including a Nancy Lopez Legacy and Arnold Palmer Legends golf course), 25 Recreation Centers (offering lessons / classes on everything from dancing to all forms of the arts, etc.), 60+ Restaurants, tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, shuffleboard, baseball, Softball, volleyball courts. Polo fields(with polo matches), movie theaters, peformance theaters, 10 Worship Centers including synagog, free nightly dancing in the town Square. A must is a visit to Disney World, Kennedy Space Center, Beautiful St Augustine, the oldest city in the U.S., Tarpon Springs where you can watch one of the oldest occupations of the world (sponge diving), or just shop at one of the many Antique Centers, Flea and Farmer Markets. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Base Rent: $4,300.00 Per 30 Day Month - U. S. Currency Includes One Golf Cart Second Golf Cart Available for an Additional $200.00 Per Month - U. S. Currency Baby Car Seat Available at No Charge January Special - RENTALS FROM 7 TO 30 DAYS -- CALL FOR WEEKLY PRICES 352-753-6419
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: John and I came to the Villages to enjoy a lifestyle that you cannot find anywhere else. There is something for everyone and it truly doesn't matter what your age. We fell in love with the people (our neighbors, friends and surroundings). It has allowed us to focus on ourselves and our health. We are very active doing things we would have never been able to do anywhere else.
Why the Owner Chose Mallory Square:
We are in love with this property because of the ability to open up the outer wall between the front room/dining room and lanai. This allowed us to, not only be in our home, but feel the experience of being outside at the same time. We also fell in love with our neighbors who enbraced us from the very beginning. Our Family away from home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We have the best of all worlds here. Life style, a welcoming home, and supportive friends. Everyone comes together to build a bond of committment to one another. Another unique benefit is that we are within minutes of multiple recreation centers, swimming pools, golf courses and every activity that you can think of.
- Primary: 352-753-6419
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Entrance: On a clear day we can see space shuttles take offs.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.