Amazing Al Cielo Penthouse, 4 Ensuites, Roof Terrace, Jacuzzi!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Puerto Aventuras condo description
Al Cielo Penthouse Punta Roca, Puerto Aventuras is an amazing and luxurious home with 4 ensuite bedrooms! A huge private roof deck offers a Jacuzzi, chaise lounges, al fresco dining, gas bbq grill, sitting area boasting incredible ocean views! With daily housekeeping and complimentary continental breakfast (M-S).
Vacation the luxurious way at Al Cielo Penthouse villa - with over 2900 square feet of luxurious living, multiple terraces and 1800 square feet of roof top deck.
Entering Al Cielo Penthouse you are greeted by the glistening blue ocean from beyond the large open plan living room. The living room is very comfortable with a huge flat screen TV, the dining area has seating for 8. The gourmet kitchen with all modern conveniences will please the most aspiring chef! The owners of Al Cielo Penthouse provide guests with complimentary wireless internet and Vonage telephone for Free calls to the US.
Leading from this area are 4 luxurious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Wake up each day of your vacation to amazing ocean views in the master king suite….. walk out to a large terrace that covers the length of the home, equipped with comfy seats.....perfect for relaxation! The second suite has king bed and walk out to a terrace, the third guest suite has 2 full beds and the fourth suite has 2 twins (may also be a king bed on request).
From the living area there is a stairway leading up to the incredible private roof top deck with jacuzzi, relax on chaise lounges taking in the view, have a blissful ocean front massage, enjoy your favorite cocktail in the comfy seating area, cook up the catch of the day on the gas BBQ grill and dine al fresco day or night….hours of fun are guaranteed.
Al Cielo Penthouse is decorated in a beautiful contemporary style, with comfort and elegant relaxation in mind.
Punta Roca has a wonderful ocean front swimming pool, with chaise lounges, Jacuzzi and beautifully manicured tropical gardens. Decking with chaises, hammocks and palapas flank the salt water tide pools.
The Fatima bay sandy beach is close by as is the San Carlos marina with many restaurants, bars boutiques, diving, fishing and much more. Puerto Aventuras is in the heart of the Riviera Maya with many beautiful attractions close by.
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- The center of Puerto Aventuras located around the San Carlos Marina, with restaurants, boutiques, dive stores, grocery stores, golf, tennis, the Fatima Bay beach and so much more are a short distance from Punta Roca 402 Al Cielo Penthouse. Puerto Aventuras is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, so you have all the many attractions closeby. You have many beautiful beaches, the ruins of Tulum and Coba. Cenotes (sink holes) Eden, Chickin Ha, Xtabay, Grand Cenote to name a few. The area is well known for its world class Scuba, Cavern and Cave Diving in the area. Playa Del Carmen with its many restaurants, bars and discos are just 12 minutes north. Walk along the famous 5th Avenue and absorb the Caribbean Atmosphere. The true blue of the ocean will amaze you! Xpuha a beautiful sandy beach with restaurants, Al Cielo and La Playa are just 5 minutes South. Akumal with the sandy Akumal Bay, many restaurants, boutiques, dive stores, fishing is 10 minutes south. Dont miss the famous Yalku Lagoon, you have great snorkeling and swimming here!! Tulum is just 30 minutes from Puerto Aventuras, here you have a truly stunning beach with lots of restaurants and a very laid back vibe. Dont miss the Sian Kaan Biosphere, a World Heritage site. This is an amazing day trip to remember!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Al Cielo Penthouse 5
Al Cielo Penthouse 5
Beautiful penthouse and facilities! The use of Vonage phone allowed everyone to keep in touch with work and family and the use of the golf cart was a blessing as the Marina was just a bit further than most wanted to walk. Be sure to take rubber soled water shoes as the shore line is very rocky and even at places that seem to have a beach the rocks can be very rough on tender feet. We enjoyed the day passes available at Hotel Catalina (includes food and beverages) that was within walking distance, and the food at the Omni Hotel was the best of our trip. The Concierge was very helpful in arranging for basic staples to be there when we arrived, including fruit, soft drinks, wine, etc. Bring some DVD's and a book as the cable reception does go out occasionally and know that one bedroom does not have a TV in the room or a closet..
- Guest Sandy (Ft.Lauderdale, FL )
- Date of stay 07/03/12
- Review Submitted 07/17/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, tourists without a car, people with disabilities.
Manager response: Dear Sandy, Great to hear you enjoyed your stay! We love Al Cielo its such a gorgeous home! Thank you for staying with us, on behalf of us all its been a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you next time!! Best regards, Marina Le Maillot
This Place was AMAZING!
This Place was AMAZING!
Of all the places we've visited in the Mayan Riviera, nothing compares to the Al Cielo Penthouse! The view of the Gulf is breathtaking and the owner has clearly invested heavily in the facility. I'd recommend this to a family or small group of folks who want to experience a secure, luxurious, and affordable spot in the middle of paradise.
- Guest J (Atlanta, GA)
- Date of stay 02/22/12
- Review Submitted 07/07/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
High $650 Mid $550 Autumn $470 Xmas/Holidays $1000 Please add 14% tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why Puerto Aventuras:
This is our dream home, we wake up to amazing ocean views every day! We come here to relax with family and friends. We love entertaining and our home is well equipped for our relaxation and enjoyment in a beautiful place. Our home has all we could ever wish for and more! The golfing in the area is wonderful!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the roof deck and hours of fun and entertainment we have there with friends! Relaxing on chaises taking in the view! Reading our favorite books on the ocean front covered terrace! Ocean side relaxation under the palapas, we cant get enough of the view! We are close to the marina and have had many an enjoyable evening with friends dining out.
- Primary: ++1 917 338 7485 From 10am central time
- Secondary: +52 555 350 3405 From 10am central time
- Tertiary: +52 984 873 5490 From 10am central time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Amazing Roof Top Deck at
Master Suite With Ocean View
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013