Serenity House, Your Cozy Hillside Cabin
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes, Arts & Crafts Community cottage description
Serenity House is just off of Glades Road, in the Arts and Crafts Community, only 5 minutes to downtown Gatlinburg.
We have recently renovated the interior, with new flooring, appliances, furniture, and ceiling fans in every room.
Your large living room has comfortable seating with reclining couch and two reclining chairs, Cable TV, DVD Player, and Internet Capability via WiFi [available throughout house].
Two bedrooms feature queen-size beds; the third bedroom has a futon bed with comfortable, pocket-coil mattress, and a 32 inch TV [with game-console capability].
The telephone system [3 cordless phones plus base] offers free nationwide calling, and there is an answering machine guests can activate so as not to miss calls from home.
There’s a large, fully equipped kitchen, with a nice, seat-six dining set
Full-sized Washer & Dryer are provided for your convenience.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone:
- Free Long Distance
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Serenity House is close to: The Arts and Crafts Community (0.1 mi) Shopping as close as 0.5 mi. Community Center (2 mi) Post Office & Park'n'Ride Trolley-stop (~1mi) Food City (~1 mi) National Forest (3 mi) Nearby attractions include: * Sky Rides (for spectacular views of Gatlinburg) * Hundreds of shops & a wide variety of goods * Ober Gatlinburg for skiing (Seasonal; call for dates) * Whitewater Rafting, water tubing, golf. * Cades Cove, near Townsend, for wildlife/Historical sites * Numerous hiking trails, water falls, picnic areas * Dollywood, The Old Grist Mill, & more in Pigeon Forge * Scenic drives with spectacular view of the Smokies Please contact local Chambers of Commerce and Visitors' Welcome Centers for further information. Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce; 811 East Pkwy Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Visit The Sugarland Visitor Center, just beyond the South End of town off of 441. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January thru May, 575.00/wk or 82.14/night, including taxes June thru December, 650/wk or 92.86/night, including taxes Note: 4-night minimums, both categories.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
About: We rented the property in June of '94 [Our first trip to Gatlinburg from Florida]. As soon as we got out of our car we fell in love with the little [1400 sq. ft.] house and its private, quiet location.. We hope that you will enjoy Serenity House as much as we do.
Why Private Homes, Arts & Crafts Community:
Serenity House is only minutes to downtown Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, where you will find excellent restaurants, and shopping for all. [Some of our favorites are Best Italian, The Apple Barn, and the Atrium Restaurant [for their famous apple pancakes – featured in Taste of Home Magazine].
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
You will be on 3.5 acres, and can explore the wooded hill behind the house, as you wish. Four-leaf clovers in the yard are free of charge, and in the evening you can enjoy quietude with the fireflies. For those who love the outdoors, there are numerous hiking trails in the beautiful Smokies, waterfalls, outdoor sports [like whitewater rafting & horseback riding], or quiet walks – as in the Greenbriar area~all, only minutes away,
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deer at Cades Cove
Two entries; 1 to LR & 1 to Kitchen
Upgrading to 42" HDTV w/WiFi
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 06, 2013