New Custom Cabin - Lake Access Within Walking Distance - Located in Lacc
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Almanor Peninsula cabin description
This home gives new definition to the term “mountain cabin.” Quality construction throughout this charming custom home on a quiet Country Club cul-de-sac. Lake access is approximately 5 minutes walking distance. Features include: open beams and pine ceilings, hardwood floors, and stainless steel kitchen appliances. 2 master suites + a loft with divided sleeping areas. Large covered porch, and a private location tucked away in the trees.
2 Master Suites + large divided loft area, 2.5 Bathrooms
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Beds include: 2 Queens, 4 Twins
Sheets, towels and paper goods are not provided.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Located on the Lake Almanor Peninsula, inside the Lake Almanor Country Club -- a private community with sandy beaches, boat launches, golf, tennis, playground, picnic/BBQ areas, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes and more. Summertime activities for kids include arts & crafts, swimming and tennis lessons, movie nights and more. There is live music at Rec. 1 on summer Sunday evenings...a great event for the whole family!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1,750 per week 9% Plumas Co. Tax will be applied $75 sanitizing fee is required $500 Security Deposit is required LACC Registration Fee is $64 + watercraft fees. $10 Booking Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno, Chico, or Sacramento at 75 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 36 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Recreation Area #1 at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lake Almanor Country Club - Clubhouse at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lake Almanor Country Club at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lake Almanor Country Club - Clubhouse at 1.8 Miles
- Primary: 530-596-4712
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +1 530-596-3330
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013