VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Sierra Tahoe Rentals #GB18 Luxuriate in this glamorous lakefront estate and be prepared to be amazed! Located in the exclusive gated community of Glenbrook, NV, this 7,500 square foot residence boasts a sophisticated, contemporary flair that beckons you to have a trip of a lifetime. Located on the water’s edge, the 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom estate engages the senses with mesmerizing lake views that will rejuvenate the sprit and calm the mind. Stately pines gracefully frame large, open windows and surround a lush lawn that neighbors a beautiful sandy beach. Lose yourself in the expansive floor plan and revel in the custom features throughout. A gourmet kitchen fit for entertaining the finest is commonplace as the dramatic formal dining room with impressive chandelier or sumptuous master suite. For those wanting the ultimate Lake Tahoe retreat and with a touch of class, then look no further as you have found your new home away from home.
Close to Casinos, Skiing at Heavenly, Edgewood Golf Course and more…
Bedroom and sleeping Configuration-
Bedroom 1- Master...King , Bedroom 2- King, Bedroom 3- King, Bedroom 4- Queen, Bedroom 5- Four Twin Beds (great for the kids), Additional- Office with room for a Queen Air Bed
Summers in Lake Tahoe- For many years, families have been enjoying their summers here in Lake Tahoe. Our temperatures are among the best in the country. The average temperature in the summer ranges between 70 and 80 degrees. On any given day, we have over a 90% chance of clear sunny skies. Lake Tahoe offers virtually every summer activity one could want: •Golfing- Lake Tahoe, and surrounding areas offer golfers 25 courses to choose from. •Hiking--Hundreds of miles to enjoy in the Tahoe basin. •Fishing--Dozens of areas to enjoy fishing with friends and family. •Biking--Look no further than the Tahoe Rim Trail. •Boating--we offer boat rentals, Jet Ski rentals, buoy rentals, charters, and more. •Rafting--Make a fun filled day with the kids on the Truckee River. •Horseback Riding--Saddle up and enjoy the scenic wilderness of Tahoe on horseback.
Winters in Lake Tahoe- In the Lake Tahoe area, there are 7 world class ski resorts from 5 minutes to 1 hour away. We enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine each year, giving the Sierra Nevada Mountains some of the best skiing conditions in the world. At lake level, annual snowfall averages 125 inches. At alpine skiing elevations, the snowfall averages 300 to 500 inches each year. Here in Lake Tahoe there is winter enjoyment for everyone: •Downhill Skiing •Cross Country Skiing •Snowmobiling •Ice Skating •Sledding Parks •Dog Sled Tours
Casinos and Entertainment- As for the entertainment and nightlife, Tahoe offers a continuous array of top entertainers, plus dozens of night clubs and lounges to choose from, each offering its own unique style. If you’re dinning out, you can encounter anything from the cozy café to a fabulous gourmet experience.
If casino gaming is your quest, there are six 24hr casinos offering thousands of slot machines, video poker, sports betting, and hundreds of gaming tables.
Rates are subject to change until an agreement is signed. Holiday and weekend rates do apply. Holidays/Special Events are subject to a 3-5 day minimum.
25% of the total amount is due upon processing the rental agreement, the remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to check-in. Full amount due within 60 days of check-in for all major holidays.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.