Live the Sarasota Lifestyle at Cascades Enjoy Resort Style Living.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Sarasota Properties house description
The Cascades is a gated 55+ community. The amenities are truly exceptional. The clubhouse is 25,000 square feet, state-of-the-art, offering a library with computer access, heated indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, a truly exceptional fitness room with classes available, a poker & billiards room, arts & crafts room, and more! This pristine, and quiet community has a very active social life with many different programs and events.
This home is tiled throughout except for the guest bedroom. The for your comfort master bedroom has a king size bed. The large master bath has his and her sinks, a jetted tub, separate shower and plenty of bath towels. The kitchen is well appointed with granite counter tops and has everything you want.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sarasota area attractions appeal to a wide variety of tastes and interests. Relax in the serenity of a botanical garden...cheer a Major League Baseball team to victory...or marvel at the breathtaking works of some of the world's best-loved artists. You'll find these opportunities - and much more! - waiting for you in Sarasota. Probably the most visited attractions in Sarasota, Florida, are the world-class art museum, Venetian mansion and the museum built by John Ringling, of circus fame, in the early 20th century. Also popular are the white-sand Gulf Coast beaches; Sarasota Jungle Gardens, where you can hold an alligator; and Historic Spanish Point, a nature preserve with historic and archaeological exhibits. Golf, jazz, water sports and outdoor shopping and dining are among Sarasota's many other pastimes. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Price - Season: $3000/month 3 month minimum Price - Off-Season: $2000/month 3 month minimum
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: SQR Sarasota-Bradenton International at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lido Beach, Sarasota, FL at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Wings N Things at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: University Park Golf Club at 2.7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lazy Lobster at 1.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About: We live in The Berkshires in western Massachusetts and only get to use our Florida home 8 to 12 weeks a year but those are some of the best days of my life. Our home is clean, comfortable and convenient. There is so much to do in the area you will never be bored.
Why Other Sarasota Properties:
It took us a month of traveling Florida before we decided this was the place. The world class beaches are just minutes away. The clubhouse is just outstanding. The music scene is unbelievable you can go out every-night and hear great live music, eat fabulous food, and dancing too.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There's four bikes for your use. It's a short bike ride to the Grand Clubhouse (over 25,000 sq. ft.) where you can take a leisurely dip or a vigorous swim in the indoor or outdoor heated pool; enjoy a brisk workout in the Fitness Center and a steamy session in the men's and women's saunas. 'Love' tennis? Our full-time Tennis Director is available to help you hone your game on one of our six Har-Tru tennis courts. Not one, but three bocce ball courts ensure plenty of opportunities for friendly competition for aficionados of the sport. The Clubhouse also features a game room for playing cards and billiards and a craft room with two kilns. Our full-time Activities Director – your concierge - can arrange a group outing to the theater, a cruise or for dinner out on the town. Kid glove treatment is yours for the asking. And you know you deserve it.
- Primary: 413-441-2335
Cascades Sarasota FL living room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 04, 2013