Friendly Community with Clubhouse, Swimming Pools & Zacuzzi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Verde Groves townhome description
Newly built (2002), newly furnished, 1850 square foot patio home with unique and interesting floor plan in small gated community (55+). Verde Groves features many fruit trees (3 on property), desert landscape, and very pleasant environment. Recently purchased from original owner, the furniture is new and comfortable. Large 55' tv in living room. Bedrooms feature new queen memory foam mattresses, good reading lights, comfortable chairs, desk workspace, and large bathrooms. Master has large bath with walk-in closet.
- On floor 1
- 1850 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (2) New queen beds with memory foam mattresses.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Patio home, (new in 2002), 1850 sq. ft. recently purchased and furnished. LR has high ceilings, comfortable furniture, and new 55' TV. Both bedrooms have new queen beds, comfortable chairs, desk, and good reading lights. Den has comfortable chairs and two desks. Lots of closet space. Separate dining room features wall of bookshelves and table and chairs for study or entertaining. Covered, but open large patio offers privacy and has new furniture, rug, table and chairs. 2 large bathrooms, the master with walk-in closet, dresser, and custom sit-down shower. Award-winning clubhouse is short walk away and has an Olympic size swimming pool, lap pool, large fitness center, a library with computers, rooms for crafts and card-playing, as well as a large meeting room and kitchen. Tuesday coffee and other events are scheduled every month....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Verde Groves is within five miles of several large shopping areas. Dana Park, an unusual upscale strip mall with a Barnes & Noble and adjacent park, is three miles away. Supersitition Springs Mall, a large major Phoenix-area shopping area, is three miles away. Within a mile there is also shopping and restaurants. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We were the first renters in this beautiful home and very much enjoyed our stay. The owners were wonderful to work with and the Verde Groves community is friendly and has great amenities. The home is set up very well with everything to make your stay comfortable. The kitchen has everything you could want! We would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a rental property!
- Guest Dar (Oak Ridge, NJ)
- Date of stay 12/29/12
- Review Submitted 02/23/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Minimum rental is for two months. For longer period rates are negotiable. Jan-Apr $2500 May-Sept $1500 Oct-Dec $2000 One of the renters must be at least 55 years old.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are retired educators from Seattle, WA. We love Seattle, but like to escape in the colder months to a warmer environment for short times.
Why the Owner Chose Verde Groves:
We purchased the property thinking we might become snowbirds, but decided it would be best to share it with others. We store our car (not available for use), but there is a large double garage which will be fine for your car too.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We fell in love with the unusual floorplan and the fact that it has a very private patio bordering on the back fence with palm trees just beyond. It is well situated in Mesa, just over a mile from the 60 freeway.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room with dining room and office in the background
Living room with master bedroom door to the left
Kitchen view from Living room with breakfast nook
Den and/or office
Southwest corner of the back patio
The unit floor plan.
Living room. 2nd bathroom and bedroom are to the left
Large kitchen with bar through to the living room
Covered back patio facing south
Two car garage and entry to the left
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 27, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.