VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
SECURE YOUR RESERVATION WITHIN MINUTES! SAFE AND SECURE ON LINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT PROCESS! 24 HOUR PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES!
HOW DO I BOOK: Submit your inquiry via VRBO and receive a professional quote with links to our website that will contain: booking instructions, HD Photos, 360 degree walk-thru videos of this Villa and additional Hoolei Resort Information!!
ABOUT ISLAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: IPM is a licensed, professional, property management company located in the heart of Wailea. Offering the finest selection of independently managed Hoolei Villas, IPM is a great choice for that discerning individual seeking competitive rates, unsurpassed quality, and timely service.
VILLA DESCRIPTION: IPM proudly presents Hoolei Villa 57-5. Located within immediate walking distance of the Hoolei Pool and Gym, this spectacular unit offers a prime location and great ocean views! Your rental of Hoolei Villa 57-5 comes complete with the following Professional Management Team Services:
• On-Site Management • Professional Arrival and Greeting Service • Walk thru introduction of the unit + unit features • Personalized Concierge Services • Grocery - (15% Service Fee) • Reservations • Activities • Recommendations • Professional Rental Agreements, Payment Procedures and Scheduling • Complimentary Late Check-Out if Available • Professional Cleaning Services
All IPM Hoolei Units Contain the Following Upgrades: • Imported Designer Furnishings • Fine Bedding and Linens • Apple Computer with Internet Access
Hoolei Villa 57-5 offers the following Interior Features and Appointments: • Master: The Master Bedroom contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HDTV, a luxurious bathroom complete with a large soaking tub and custom marble shower, and shared lanai access + ocean view. • Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2 contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HDTV, a private bathroom, and shared lanai access + ocean view. • Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 contains 2 queen beds with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HDTV, and a private bathroom. • Kitchen: The chef style kitchen contains 2 Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 Sub Zero freezer drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf range, and Wolf oven. • Family Room: The family/ living area contains custom furnishings with seating for 6-8, a 60' HDTV, floor-to-ceiling lanai doors, and an Apple Computer for internet access. • Outdoor Lanai: The upper level outdoor lanai contains seating for 6-8, a Wolf BBQ, Sub Zero refrigerator.
Thanksgiving Nov 21 - Nov 29, 2015 7 night min stay
Winter Nov 30 - Dec 18, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 19 - Jan 3, 2016 7 night min stay
Winter Jan 4 - Mar 31, 2016 7 night min stay
Spring Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2016 7 night min stay
Value May 1 - May 31, 2016 5 night min stay
Summer Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee$450 + tax
All prices are subject to availability. Please inquire for an accurate quote and any available discounts. Discounts are given for 10+ nights of occupancy.
25% deposit is due at time of booking. Remaining 75% is due 60 days before arrival on property.
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.