Across the Street from the Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bring your bathing suits and be ready to hit the surf at this nicely furnished home located across the street from the beach access. You'll get plenty of shade from the beautiful oak tree while sitting on the deck or watching the kids playing in the front yard. This home is bright and cheery with comfortable furnishings and granite countertops in the kitchen. Plenty of charm and character makes you feel at home.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- The Folly Beach community is full of fun activities. The house is located 5 blocks to the Folly Beach pier and Center Street, the hub of activity on the island. Walk to bars and restaurants including Blu Oceanfront Restaurant and Bar, The Crab Shack, Surf Bar, Lost Dog Cafe, and more. Tennis courts and a park for children. Downtown Charleston is a short 15 minute drive from Folly Beach. Named by Conde Nast Traveler magazine as America's top destination, Charleston is known for its world-class restaurants, arts & culture, and its historic preservation. Charleston is a unique city steeped in local and national history with all the excitement of the latest fashions and trends. If relaxing and playing on the beach is primarily what you are seeking, Folly has a wonderful beach with miles of hard-packed sand for biking, running, and walking....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter 2013 (1/2/2013 - 3/21/2013) 2 night minimum, $1142/wk, $190/nt SPRING 2013 (3/22/2013 - 5/21/2013) 2 night minimum, $1552wk, $260/nt Summer (6/1/-8/16) 7 night minimum, $1852/wk, $310/night Late Summer (8/17-8/23) 7 night minimum, $1667/wk, $280/night Fall (9/3-10/25) 2 night minimum, $1252/wk, $210/nt Thanksgiving (11/25-11/29) 7 night minimum, $1313/wk, $220/nt 2+ Night Minimum. Holiday Rates apply. $189 Cleaning/Linens fee. $50 fee in lieu of security deposit. 17.5% TAXES/ FEES NOT INCLUDED.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: + (843) 588-6699 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: +1 800-951-2470
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 18, 2013