Call Summer Specials! New Owner, New Upgrades!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
At the Villages of Crystal Beach you can enjoy the expansive walk-in Lagoon style Pool with Hot Tub, Lush Landscaping and Waterfalls while listening to the first class stereo system! At the pool you can cook out on the oversized grill and watch TV on the flat screen TV. Seasonal Beach Tram service is available for your convenience or just stroll on down to the sugar white sands and Emerald Waters of Destin Beaches.
This Upscale home will have you so comfortable you won't want to leave. The over sized Master bedroom has a King bed and Master Bath boasts a large Jacuzzi tub with split vanities. Walk on out to the covered porch from the Master suite or common area upstairs. Guest Bedroom #1 has an additional King bed and enjoy a Queen Bed in Guest room #2. The third bedroom has a bunk bed with full bed on bottom and twin on top.
Living room and all bedrooms have TV, DVD and VCR Player. For your convenience, take advantage of Wireless High Speed Internet. The Well equipped Kitchen and Laundry room have all you need to be comfortable for your entire stay.
Living room with 2 full size sofas (one is a sleeper).
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and 4 bar stools open to living and dining
Dining table and seating for 8
Full size laundry with laundry sink
Private outdoor gas grill
Huge King Master suite with Walk in closet and walk out to porch.
Master bath has oversized, deep jacuzzi tub, 2 vanities and hair dryer.
Queen Bedroom with TV and DVD player
Full bathroom with hair dryer
4th Bedroom with TV/DVD Player, CUSTOM BUILT BUNKS- FULL OVER FULL!
Walk out to the porch from the common area
Come, Stay, Play, and make this your Unforgettable Vacation Experience!
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 11-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Kitchen Features: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Garbage Disposal, Blender, Can Opener, Mixer, Pots, Dishes, Utensils, Eat-in, Counter, Pantry & Breakfast Bar Hair Dryer in every bathroom Laundry Features: Washer/Dryer, Utility sink, Ironing Board, Linens & Towels Inside Features: TV, Cable, VCR, DVD, CD, Radio, Phone, Vacuum, Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Internet & Wireless Outside Features: Porch, Porch Furniture, Private Parking, Community Pool, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Surfing, Laggon style pool area, Tiki Hut for Fun Cook Outs, Waterfalls,& Seasonal Tram Service Activity Features: Beach, Bike Rental, Boating, Bowling, Antique Shops, Fishing, Golf, Jet Ski, Kayaking, Minature Golf, ParaSailing, Restaurants, Swimming, Scuba, Water Skiing & Water Park...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Location!!! You can walk to numerous Shops, restaurants and pubs. several golf courses are 1-3 miles and we offer golf discounts!!! Book this home and enjoy 10% off watersports and Waterpark discounts!!!!. Be sure to see fabulous Baytown Warf and Harborwalk Village while in Destin. Rent a boat and play at Crab Island or go fishing!!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
8/11/12 - 9/4/12= $1,300.00 per week or $215.00 per night (min 3 nights) 9/5/12 - 10/31/12= $900.00 per week or $175.00 per night (min 3 nights) 11/1/12-3/1/13= $1,225 per week or $1,500 per month (call for specials on monthly) 3/2/13 - 3/8/13= $1,200weekly or $175night; 3/9/13-4/5/13=$1,800.00wkly/$257.14nt 4/6/13-5/20/13= $1,500week/$214.28nt; 5/11/13-5/24/13 = $1,700week/$242.85night Summer- June 1-6 $1999.00, Summer $2100/week $165 cleaning fee, 11% tax, $30 security damage insurance
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Ft. Walton Beach (VPS) at 28 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Emerald COast Parkway is 1/8 mile, just one block at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Numerous pubs within 1-3 blocks at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Regatta Bay, Emerald Bay, Kelly Plantation at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous Resutrants within 1-3 blocks at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: This is our second property in Destin. You can't beat the surroundings of The Villages at Crystal Beach. You are a short stoll to the beach (by foot or by tram) or you may just want to lay around the biggest pool in Destin with its waterfall feature, you will be relaxed in seconds.
Why the Owner Chose Villages of Crystal Beach:
Love the grounds at Villages at Crystal Beach.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There is enough space to have multiple families stay under one roof.
- Primary: + (850) 685-6924 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: + 850-699-1681
Tahitian Elegance... She's back and better than ever!
Upgraded kitchen with breakfast bar.
Dinning area accommodates 8 along with 4 at breakfast bar.
First floor full bathroom.
Master on-suite bathroom with split vanity.
Bunk bedroom. Bottom bunk is a full.
Lagoon style pool for guests.
Tiki style outside eating area and outside kitchen for guests.
Street scape. third door down on the right
Community trolly for transferring you to the beach during peak seasons.
Hot Tub at the pool
Have fun on the water!
Living Room with 2 full sofas.
King size bedroom located on first floor with full size bathroom.
Second floor Master bedroom with King Size bed.
Second floor bedroom with queen.
Pool with gradual walk in.
Walk in entry to the pool
Tiki Grilling area at the pool
Sunsets at the beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 02, 2013