Fall and Winter Rates!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Villages of Crystal Beach house description
At the Villages of Crystal Beach you can enjoy the expansive walk-in Lagoon style Pool with Hot Tub, Lush Landscaping and Waterfalls while listening to the first class stereo system! At the pool you can cook out on the oversized grill and watch TV on the flat screen TV. Seasonal Beach Tram service is available for your convenience or just stroll on down to the sugar white sands and Emerald Waters of Destin Beaches.
This Upscale home will have you so comfortable you won't want to leave. The over sized Master bedroom has a King bed and Master Bath boasts a large Jacuzzi tub with split vanities. Walk on out to the covered porch from the Master suite or common area upstairs. Guest Bedroom #1 has an additional King bed and enjoy a Queen Bed in Guest room #2. The third bedroom has a bunk bed with full bed on bottom and twin on top.
Living room and all bedrooms have TV, DVD and VCR Player. For your convenience, take advantage of Wireless High Speed Internet. The Well equipped Kitchen and Laundry room have all you need to be comfortable for your entire stay.
Living room with 2 full size sofas (one is a sleeper).
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and 4 bar stools open to living and dining
Dining table and seating for 8
Full size laundry with laundry sink
Private outdoor gas grill
Huge King Master suite with Walk in closet and walk out to porch.
Master bath has oversized, deep jacuzzi tub, 2 vanities and hair dryer.
Queen Bedroom with TV and DVD player
Full bathroom with hair dryer
4th Bedroom with TV/DVD Player, CUSTOM BUILT BUNKS- FULL OVER FULL!
Walk out to the porch from the common area
Come, Stay, Play, and make this your Unforgettable Vacation Experience!
Destin Comforts of NW Florida Inc. professionally manages this home.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 11-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen Features: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Garbage Disposal, Blender, Can Opener, Mixer, Pots, Dishes, Utensils, Eat-in, Counter, Pantry & Breakfast Bar Hair Dryer in every bathroom Laundry Features: Washer/Dryer, Utility sink, Ironing Board, Linens & Towels Inside Features: TV, Cable, VCR, DVD, CD, Radio, Phone, Vacuum, Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Internet & Wireless Outside Features: Porch, Porch Furniture, Private Parking, Community Pool, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Surfing, Laggon style pool area, Tiki Hut for Fun Cook Outs, Waterfalls,& Seasonal Tram Service Activity Features: Beach, Bike Rental, Boating, Bowling, Antique Shops, Fishing, Golf, Jet Ski, Kayaking, Minature Golf, ParaSailing, Restaurants, Swimming, Scuba, Water Skiing & Water Park...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scenic Drives
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Location!!! You can walk to numerous Shops, restaurants and pubs. Several golf courses are 1-3 miles and we offer golf discounts!!! Book this home and enjoy 10% off watersports and Waterpark discounts!!!!. Be sure to see fabulous Baytown Warf and Harborwalk Village while in Destin. Rent a boat and play at Crab Island or go fishing!!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Another Great Stay
Another Great Stay
This was our family's second stay with Cheryl at The Villages of Crystal Beach, and our first in Tahitian Elegance. We had a great time in a awesome property. This home offers excellent amenities and the location cannot be beat. It is far enough from the beach to be a nice, quiet neighborhood but close enough to walk. This is great choice for a vacation to Destin.
- Guest Chris (Nashville)
- Date of stay 10/10/13
- Review Submitted 10/16/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Fall - $145-$160/Nightly $900-$1100/Weekly $1700/Month Winter - $125-150/Nightly $800-$1000/Weekly $1500-1800/Month Spring - $150-$315/Nightly $1000-$2200/Weekly Summer - $175-$395/Nightly $1200-$2700/Weekly No College groups under 21yrs of age. College groups are subject to $2500 Deposit $500 first payment by Credit card, balance due by Certified check or Debit card $165 cleaning fee, 11% tax, $30 security damage insurance
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Ft. Walton Beach (VPS) at 28 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Emerald Coast Pkwy at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Crystal Beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Johnny O'Quileys Sports Bar at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Regatta Bay, Emerald Bay, Kelly Plantation at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous Resutrants within 1-3 blocks at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have been coming to Destin for the past 10 years and fell in love with the area the first day we arrived. Originally from the northeast, Destin is relatively a known secret to those living in the lower southeast. The secret is out, Destin is a great vacation destination.
Why the Owner Chose Villages of Crystal Beach:
The Tahitian is located in the Villages of Crystal Beach (between Highway 98 and Scenic 98) and offers plenty of room for large families but doesn't leave smaller families feeling lost. As a family of 4, we've enjoyed the amenities of this house, as well as having our large extended family join us comfortably for longer stays.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Since taking ownship in July of 2012, we have been upgrading the property with new furnishings and replaced all flat screens. We've updated all bedding and art work to provide an environment that's not only luxious but makes you feel like you can kick back and be at home while at the beach. It is our desire to provide an environment that makes you feel spoiled but comfortable.
- Primary: + (850) 685-6924 (Florida, USA)
Tahitian Elegance... She's back and better than ever!
Upgraded kitchen with breakfast bar.
Dinning area accommodates 8 along with 4 at breakfast bar.
First floor full bathroom.
Master on-suite bathroom with split vanity.
Bunk bedroom. Bottom bunk is a full.
Lagoon style pool for guests.
Tiki style outside eating area and outside kitchen for guests.
Street scape. third door down on the right
Community trolly for transferring you to the beach during peak seasons.
Hot Tub at the pool
Have fun on the water!
Living Room with 2 full sofas.
King size bedroom located on first floor with full size bathroom.
Second floor Master bedroom with King Size bed.
Second floor bedroom with queen.
Pool with gradual walk in.
Walk in entry to the pool
Tiki Grilling area at the pool
Sunsets at the beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 28, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.