Great Price for Top Floor with Spectacular Ocean View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kapaa studio description
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING HAS BEEN SUPERCEDED BY A NEW LISTING. YOU CAN EITHER EMAIL ME (IOB361@yahoo.com) OR USE AUTOMATED REQUEST HERE ON THIS LISTING AND I WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. OR SIMPLY GO TO NEW LISTING OF 480027. I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO WELCOME YOU TO KAUAI VERY SOON!
As soon as you open the door to Unit 361, the ocean greats you. Guests love the ocean view and falling asleep listening to the waves.
Some of the many reasons to book this unit include:
- 12 Noon Checkout
- Direct ocean view; listen to the waves as you fall asleep
- King bed with 620-count cotton sheets
- Spa robes, spa towels; tropical toiletries
- Kitchenette with flatware, dishes, utensils
- Free WiFi in room
- iPod Port with island music CDs; iHome
- DVD and flat-screen television; color cable
- Beach chairs and beach towels
- Boogie boards, coolers, and beach toys
- NO RESORT FEES OR HIDDEN FEES
As long-time owner and experienced traveler, I know what my guests want and need and deserve on their tropical get-away. Rave reviews on FlipKey, VRBO, and TripAdvisor, and repeat customers make this unit the place to stay. Please email me at IOB361@yahoo.com for further information on how to book safely and securely on line, so you can be listening to waves soon.
Come, experience warm Aloha as it is meant to be experienced.
- On floor 3
- 400 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1) King bed with luxury linens
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Aloha! You will find that unit 361 has amenities that other rooms do not. Unit 361 has luxury linens; spa towels; tropical-smelling soap, shampoo, conditioner, and soaps; spa robes; boogie boards, beach towels, coolers, and beach chairs; as well as island music CDs, DVD player, free in-room WiFi, and kitchenette stocked with high-end plates, glasses, cups, flatware, and cooking and serving items....moreless
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Aloha, and welcome to Kaua'i! Come, stay at Islander on the Beach Unit 361 and escape to Paradise. The hotel is set on 6 beautiful ocean-front acres and the ocean can be seen and heard from the lanai. The east side of Kaua'i is the Royal Coast, as ancient Hawaiians built many heiaus and other important structures that are now landmarks. Islander on the Beach is an easy drive from the airport, and its central east-side location makes destinations north, south, and west short drives away. Restaurants and shopping are a 1-minute walk, with some in the Islander Shops. As this rental is private, you are not subjected to the mandatory amenity fee levied on guests registered through the hotel. As this unit is on the third floor, you can keep the lanai doors open at night and enjoy the cool tradewinds and sounds of the ocean as you fall asleep. Other amenities include tropical toiletries; beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, and portable cooler; Hawaiian coffee; and free high-speed WiFi in this unit....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Review from Honeymooners, July 2012Guest comment entered by owner
Review from Honeymooners, July 2012
Honeymooners left a note in the condo: MaryAnn - We loved our time here! Thank you so much for helping make this a most wonderful experience! We loved the coffee! Mahalo!
- Guest Kevin and Anna
- Date of stay 07/25/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
Great Value-We Didn't Want to Leave!Guest comment entered by owner
Great Value-We Didn't Want to Leave!
We were so relieved to get to this condo after having a disappointing first rental in another part of the island. We were greeted with a clean room and a welcome bag. This condo is in a good, central location on the island. It was nice to have the mini-fridge and the on-site grill. Everything in the room was clean and kept up. There were even guidebooks and tips from past travelers. We would definitely recommend this room to others and would love to go back ourselves! Recommended for:Romantic getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+, girls getaway.
- Guest Emily (Minnesota)
- Date of stay 02/16/12
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
$109/night;$75 out cleaning;optional $30 maid service NO hidden fees; NO amenity fees; free safe, free in-room WiFi
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Lihue (LIH) at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Unit 361 was love at first sight! I distinctly remember talking to the real estate agent as she stood on the lanai and I could hear the waves in the background. It has been such fun to work directly with guests to help them plan and book their tropical vacation. I especially enjoy having honeymooners and first-time visitors to the island.
Why the Owner Chose Kapaa:
Islander on the Beach has that old Hawaii feel that is missing at large resorts. Only a few minutes north of the airport, but years away in ambiance. Sitting on the lanai, the beach, or at the pool, you know you are in Hawaii and on vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Islander on the Beach is centrally located on the island of Kauai. Destinations north, south, and west are all within easy driving distance. Walk to breakfast, lunch, or dinner or shopping.
- Primary: + 805-315-5566
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the lanai. You can hear the waves roar.
Waiting for you!
Beach in front of hotel late in the afternoon.
Barking Sands, on the west side of Kaua'i, is beautiful and deserted.
Another open beach, a short drive north.
Two vintage elephant bamboo chairs replace the sofa and provide a spot to relax.
Sit, read, watch the waves, play card and board games in these 2 vintage chairs.
Spouting Horn, only a short drive away
Sunset on Kauai.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 30, 2013