Ocean View Villa, 1 Bdrm + Sofa, 1 Bath (Sleeps 2-4)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sirena Del Mar villa description
Great room with amazing views! The property is Welk Resort Group’s newest resort. The resort itself sits on a cliff overlooking the ocean, where all the rooms can see (and hear) ocean waves pounding against a rocky cliff. From the main pool/restaurant/bar area, Los Arcos can be seen in the distance, a particularly magnificent site at sunset.
The 886 sq ft air conditioned Premier 1-Bedroom Villa has contemporary Mexican décor with custom furnishings and travertine stone flooring. It has a fully stocked kitchen, with Granite counter tops, full sized stainless steel appliances including range, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and cookware, perfect for a family holiday dinner. The modern deluxe separate bathroom is spacious and features a separate shower with ceiling mount rainfall, flat screen HD TV & DVD player. The private bedroom has pillow top king bed and whirlpool tub. The living room includes a dining table, Queen sofa sleeper, flat screen HD TV, DVD player, and free WiFi. The large balcony has Rattan furniture and is a great place to view the Sea of Cortez.
Relax at one of the resort's two pools; one infinity pool where it looks like the edge of the pool merges into the ocean or at the large outdoor Jacuzzi, which all feature gorgeous views. Two bars (one a swim-up bar) and lounge chairs make it a transcendent place to lie out under the sun or stars. The resort has a fitness center, game room, restaurant and market.
Activities: Enjoy sunbathing and swimming at the private cove beach or dine al fresco at either of the pools. Bring binoculars to watch the whale migration right from your villa or pool. Additional activities include snorkeling, water aerobics, stretching, bingo, ping pong tournaments, Spanish lessons, dance lessons and more. Join other guests on Friday evenings for a Mexican Fiesta, featuring all-you-can-eat-and-drink from their authentic Mexican menu. On Saturday evenings enjoy a quiet and romantic dinner for two featuring a great international menu. Set aside a day to create your own BBQ dinner using one of the outdoor grills.
Highly recommended by trip-advisor and Travelers' Choice® 2011 Winner.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- The Villa has contemporary Mexican décor with custom furnishings and travertine stone flooring. The large balcony has Rattan furniture. Guests can set their own code in the safe located in the bedroom closet. The resort has two bars (one a swim-up bar), a fitness center, game room, restaurant and market. There are two special dinning nights; Mexican Fiesta, featuring all-you-can-eat-and-drink on Friday evenings and a Saturday evening quiet and romantic dinner for two featuring a great international menu....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- The Cabo San Lucas area is a taste of paradise. Experience it at this breathtaking resort. Nearby is horseback riding, championship golf, mountain biking, fishing, ATV riding, off road motorcycle touring and whale watching from October through December. Water-lovers will find ample opportunities to snorkel, boogie board, or learn to surf. You might also rent a kayak, go waterskiing, see the view from above parasailing, take a coral reef tour, charter a fishing boat, rent wave runners, or try your hand at wind surfing. You can even get your scuba certification while you're here. Kids and adults alike will find a swim with the dolphins or a mini submarine dive unforgettable! Thrill-seekers can get their fix off-roading on rented ATVs or motorcycles in the surrounding desert and nearby mountains. Shops, restaurants, sunset Jazz cruises, night clubs and entertainment are located in Cabo San Lucas, which is about a 10-minute drive or taxi ride away. The resort’s concierge can assist you daily with personalized excursion suggestions and dinner reservations....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Contact Welk Resort Rental at (800) 932-9355 for availability and rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
One of several poolside lounge areas
Oh...here's that great Premier Bedroom!
Fully stocked Kitchen including full sized stainless steel appliances
The infinity pool where it looks like the edge of the pool merges into the ocean
The southernmost tip of the property at night
At most times, this setting is open for guests to use as they wish
The Game Room is not just for kids
Every dinner cruise sails by Land’s End
A portion of a Villa's Living Room & balcony with the Bedroom in the background
Looking back toward the Living Room from the Bedroom
Modern Deluxe Bathroom features a separate shower with ceiling mount rainfall
This picture of the Lobby was taken from the vicinity of the guest computers
A view of a poolside lounge area from a Villa
The main bar, but the infinity pool swim up bar is more popular
Looking back toward the Resort from the beach
You still have a great view from the Fitness Center
Cabo San Lucas Harbor
Parasail, kayak, waterski, take a coral reef tour, fish, or try wind surfing
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 21, 2013