De-Stress at the Gale Breaker
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Emerald Isle house description
Professionally decorated vacation rental, 4 bedroom , 2 1/2 bath very comfortable and colorful. Beach front, reversed floor plan with plenty of parking. Well stocked kitchen, games for children to play, rocking chairs for star gazing, dolphin watching. National long distance, water softener, granite countertops, open concept living area, peaceful setting. Just in case you have to work some while vacationing, 2 desks, wireless internet.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (3) Ocean front/master-2nd story
Ocean front/guest-2nd story
3rd story, Twin or Single Beds (1) 1 set of twin beds, Child Beds (1) On the set of twin beds there are child's rails, Baby Cribs (1) We do have a small port a crib that can be utilized if known ahead of time., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sectional leather couch can be made into a full size bed-sleeps Great!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Music Library:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Leave all of your troubles behind as you cross over the Emerald Isle Bridge, bring your bicycles and ride on our bike path, or walk through our national parks, sit outside & enjoy our weekly musical events, kayak, paddle boat, jet ski, collect shells or simply just enjoy nature by watching turtle nesting. The NC Acquarium is only 15 minutes away. Local shops are within walking distance. Vacationers rave about the cleanliness of our home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We are NC Licensed Real Estate Agents and will keep your money in a special rental account for safe keeping.
1/2 Down when booked by mailing a certified or cashiers check to owner, the other 1/2 when you check in or you can pay all up front. At least 1/2 must be paid in order to hold the reservation.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning Fee $100, Linen fee bring your own or purchase from local linen company, We charge no taxes, so save at least $100+ on taxes, as a special Thank you for you!
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Jet Port at Jacksonville, NC at 50 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Two Hr Ferry from Cedar island to Ocracoke at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak in Wilson ,NC at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: NC HWY 58 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Out YOUR back door at 20 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Bar/Restaurant - Half Mile at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Only Water Skiing & Jet Skiing Rentals at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Three Golf Courses with in 2 to10 Miles at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many Fine Restaurants starting 1/2 mile away at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Ken is a retired television producer/director now real estate agent. Graduate of UNC, Chapel Hill. Often traveling and visiting children and grand children. Would love to share our home with you! Gail is a NC Licensed Real Estate Broker who loves people, loves life, loves her home, and especially loves her amazing husband, 4 children & 4 grandchildren. My dream was to own my own oceanfront 4 bedroom house so that all of our children & grandchildren would love to visit 'GIGI' and 'PAPA'. We try to make you love our home as much as we do by keeping it clean, fresh, happy & relaxing.
Why the Owner Chose Emerald Isle:
Great Price with prime time spots still available! Because we live in our home 9 out of 12 months our home is furnished like we wanted it & it is very well stocked for your vacation needs.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Ocean front with beautiful beaches, well equipped kitchen, high speed wireless, national long distance, many books and games for children. Cleaned every week as if it were the first rental week. Rocking chairs, outdoor table & chairs, lots of parking. Dolphin watching almost daily!
- Primary: 2525605606 call any time
- Secondary: + 2525608080 Gail
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Incredible views from the back of our beach house!
New granite coutertop kitchen! We try to do at least one new project each year.
Dining area, between kitchen and living area.
Living area looking out toward beach in background.
Bedroom on top floor with queen bed.
Our family sitting on a sand dune right on the beach at our house
On beach looking back toward house.
Master bedroom with master bath to left. Beach through curtains with queen bed.
Bedroom off beach with queen bed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 28, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.