Miss Kitty's Retreat
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cripple Creek house description
Beautifully furnished home with a touch of the WEST!
“Howdy Pardner!” - Find your way to
'Miss Kitty’s Retreat’.
Walk into a comfortable mountain home with a touch of the West.
Three bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, and a sofa sleeper will comfortably accommodate eight (8). The 2700+ square foot home comes with a fully appointed kitchen, dining room, extra-large great room and lower-level family room. There is plenty of room for family and friends to spread out; and, the Master Suite is perfect for a romantic getaway. A gas grill is available upon request.
If you feel like exploring, you’re minutes away from fishing, hiking and other year-round activities. Winter brings its own special beauty and activities. View the mountains from inside or relax outside and catch a mountain breeze. Enjoy the view of Pike’s Peak and other mountain ranges, as well as wildlife. Are you quick enough to snap a picture of the prairie dogs and chipmunks nearby? The kids will enjoy trying!
The Upper level has the main living area plus the Master Suite. There is plenty of room to spread out and relax. The open kitchen, dining and great room area invite lots of interaction while you are enjoying home cooking, games or quiet conversations.
The Lower level has two bedrooms and a large family room with a sofa bed available. Relax in front of the TV and enjoy an evening of movies and popcorn. A DVD player is ready for your use. Gaze out of the large windows while you relax in the massage recliner. And if you prefer, you’ll find a card table and chairs tucked away in the closet. Bring your puzzles, board games and/or cards for family and friends to have “together” time.
A washer and dryer is available for your convenience as well.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- “Howdy Pardner!” - Come find your way to 'Miss Kitty’s Retreat'. And if you feel like getting out and about, you’re minutes away from fishing and hiking and snow fun during the winter months. In addition, the following is a quick guide to the area: 10 min to Cripple Creek: shops, casinos, and the Molly Kathleen Gold Mine, museums, live theater and some GREAT eating establishments - or you might like the broom factory over in nearby historic town of Victor. 20 min to Florissant: Adeline Hornbeck Homestead, Fossil Beds National Monument and library! 40 min to Woodland Park: shops, restaurants, museums and golfing 50 min to Manitou Springs: quaint shops, historic landmarks, cog train up Pike’s Peak, road entrance to Pike’s Peak, Cave of the Winds, Cave Dwellings - GREAT eating establishments too! 60 min to Colorado Springs: Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain zoo, 7-Falls, USAF Academy, US Olympic Center, museums, shops, theaters, comedy clubs, sporting events are just a few of the things you will find to do here! Other nearby activities: national forests and state parks for hiking and cross-country skiing, fishing, scenic drives and plenty of mountain views and wildlife for photography enthusiasts During winter months, make a day-trip to Breckinridge or other ski resorts for a fun-filled day of skiing, snowboarding and shopping. Colorado day-trips: Breckenridge and other ski resorts, Morristown (Red Rocks Outdoor Amphitheater), Buena Vista (white water rafting, fishing), Canyon City (Royal Gorge, white water rafting, helo flights, shops, restaurants), Denver (US Mint, Botanic Gardens, Historic Center, Coors Brewery tour, Arboratorium, fine restaurants, shops, museums, sporting events, entertainment and much, much more) The list goes on, and on........moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$150.00 per night up to 8 people 7 nights for the price of 6 $200 confirmation fee required at time of booking to hold. Cleaning fee ($100.00) is additional to nightly/weekly fee 3.9% Lodging tax applies. Rental agreement required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: 719-964-4347
- Secondary: +1 719-748-8524 best contact number for evening or early morning
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large 2700 sq. foot Colorado mountain home with a touch of the WEST.
Several outdoor areas to sit and enjoy the beautiful Colorado Weather
Lots of comfy seating available in the living room
Another nicely stuffed chair near sofa in living room!
Lower family room in two parts - 1 with TV - the other side has sofa bed
Beautiful canopied bed in lower bedroom
and the Beautiful and private master suite!
Table for two in kitchen plus there are stools at the breakfast bar for two more
Welcome to &quot;Miss Kitty's Retreat&quot;!!!
Dining area is adjacent to kitchen and open into living room. Check out the view
Fun faux cow chairs in living room!
Cozy love seat right by the fireplace offers more seating in living room!
Rest of the lower family room to enjoy!!
Second bedroom in lower level
The look is old - with modern works!
Fully equipped Kitchen for those stay in and cook days
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.