Carrabelle River Front Home with Fishing & Boat Dock
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carrabelle house description
This riverfront home is located on a 2+ acres lot just steps from the river with direct access the Gulf Of Mexico and located on ground floor level, it is direct across from Florida's state forest providing lovely views of the Sound and river the islands beyond. A huge family room offers plenty of room for large families to reconnect and relax with a gas log fireplace and entertainment center. A large kitchen, separate dining room, screened porch add to the enjoyment of family and friends - all just steps from the water.
With three bedrooms and two baths, there's plenty of room for everyone. The master offers a king with a view of the water, the 2nd bedroom also offers a queen while the 3rd bedroom provides the kids with a double bed full and their own TV and VCR.
The river is filled with birds and fish making for interesting wildlife viewing and lots of fun for the young and old. Some of the best fishing in the area is found right behind the back door and yard of this home.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Non Smoking Only:
NO SMOKING / is allowed in the house—UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Please smoke outside, but do not throw butts on the ground or on the deck. NO PETS are allowed in the house or on the property unless authorized in advance. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of deposit and additional expenses upto and including of lost rentals because of health concerns others may be exposed to from smoking inside the house....moreless
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- There is a unique charm about the peaceful little village of Carrabelle. Located in the panhandle of Florida, Carrabelle, Florida offers white sand beaches, unlimited opportunities for fishing, great places to shop and excellent restaurants. Located in the panhandle of Florida, we are about an hour's drive southwest of Tallahassee. Carrabelle is laid-back and quiet...rural Florida, where the past meets the present. Our un-crowded, white-sand beaches are perfect for family vacations, romantic interludes or just much needed quiet for the soul. Here you will fully appreciate one of the last unspoiled areas in Florida where natural treasures await you and the stresses of life seem to fade away. People come to Carrabelle not only for fabulous fishing, but also to sail, snorkel, scuba dive, scallop, play on the beaches or to just steal away from the real world for a while. Wildlife is plentiful. It is not unusual to spot a deer, fox, blue heron, pelican, or at the right time of year, to see a family of black bears at play. If luck is really with you, you may be entertained by the local porpoise when walking the beach or riding in a boat. We invite you to come to Carrabelle for the vacation of your dreams. Where crowded beaches, traffic delays and fast food restaurants do not exist. Here you can truly unwind and enjoy the beauty of our white-sand beaches and river marshes, while you take in the sound of softly lapping waves and the rustle of palms swaying in the gentle breezes. Until just recently, Florida's 'Forgotten Coast' has just been our little secret...shhh!!! Just maybe it's better if not too many people know. But there is a difference - here you will find virtually no traffic or crowds, no high rises or hotels to block your view, a quiet coastal community - truly one of the last unspoiled destinations in Florida....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 19, 2014
3 night min stay
Sep 20 - Feb 28, 2015
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Tax Rate 9%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Carrabelle, FL (X13) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 98 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Carrabelle Beach at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: My wife & I have lived in Florida and on the water for all of our adult life as career professionals in resort property management, real estate sales. We enjoy the solitude of remote out of the way locations away from resorts destinations to enjoy a slower pace.
Why the Owner Chose Carrabelle:
We chose this location & property for its old Florida appearance and with the knowledge because of its location next to the State Forest it would remain and undeveloped and pristine location for our children and grandkids to enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Located on the river for frsh water fishing with dockage and deep water access to the Gulf Of Mexico for saltwater fishing beaches.
- Primary: +01 8505702245
- Secondary: +01 8502947827
- Fax: +1 850-270-6160 Fax Number
Links to more information:
Carrabelle River, deep water access water depth at the dock 11ft
tub & shower master bedroom
Cover boat lift and dock
Front of house
Picture of the back of the house and fully enclosed screen porch.
Dockage, Boat pictured is NOT included in rental.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 15, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.