Tuscany: Charming Apartment with a Breathtaking View of the Sea
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Campiglia Marittima apartment description
Located in the highest part of the medieval village, fully renovated in the Tuscany style, with a beautiful view of the sea, the historical center, and surrounding landscape, this apartment is ideal for a relaxing and romantic holiday.
Studio Apartment (35 sq m) – 2 persons. Composed of one room where the spaces are created by the furniture, the apartment has a sleeping area and a living area. The sleeping area has a queen bed, wardrobe, and fireplace.The other section of the room is equipped with a cooking area and a dining table. The bathroom has a shower.
The flat is equipped with: digital TV, washing machine, refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven, pots, crockery, glasses, cutlery, Italian coffee maker, electric tea kettle, ironing board and iron, bed linen and bath towels.
The final cleaning is included.
Cause the medieval origine of Campiglia Marittima it's imposible to arrive home by car, so you have to walk 2 minutes (less than 200m of slight incline) from the parking to the apartment.
In the summer Campiglia can offer a relaxing holiday on the seaside, with the beautiful beaches of Baratti, Rimigliano or the National Park of Sterpaie.
But this is not all: very close to Bolgheri, Campiglia is a terrace on the most famous Tuscan wine cellars. From there you can easily visit them and taste excellent wines such as Guado al Tasso, Ornellaia or Sassicaia.
A number of other activities are offered in the region, Campiglia is not far away from art towns: Florence, Pisa, Lucca and even Rome can be reached in
a short time.
If you like music there are plenty of events, such as the Festival Pucciniano in Torre del Lago, the concerts of Andrea Boccelli at Teatro del Silenzio, the Bolgheri Melody or Bolgheri Jazz.
Those who love nature, can practice deep sea fishing in the Tyrrhenian sea, accompanied by expert champions. Hunting in the nearby fields, biking, riding horses in historical estates or simply tracking are other possible activities that can enrich your holiday.
You ask us. We will be pleased to get you introduced to this amazing world named Toscana
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Location & View
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Situated on a hill overlooking the sea and the surrounding countryside, Campiglia Marittima is one of the loveliest old hill towns on the Costa degli Etruschi. This hill town, formerly a medieval castle, is full of history and tradition. The streets, the paved alleyways and buildings reflect great architectural harmony. The historic center, enclosed by walls, is reached through three fascinating entry gates. Artisans' workshops, museums and restaurants overlook the square. Palazzo Pretorio, the ancient seat of political and military power, houses a historical archive and its facade bears the coats of arms of the captains who ruled until the 15th century. Nearby beaches: Golfo di Baratti, Parco delle Sterpaie, Parco di Rimigliano. Other attractive places in the area: Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci, Massa Marittima, San Galgano, Volterra....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
30/06 - 31/08 580 Euro per week 31/08 - 05/04 330 Euro per week;150 Euro per weekend 05/04 - 30/06 430 Euro per week;200 Euro per weekend Christmas/Easter Holidays 480 Euro per week;250 Euro per weekend Linen and towels included, all amenities included, final cleaning included. * Depending on the season, a supplemental fee for heating may be charged. 30% of the agreed fee must be paid within 5 days of confirmation of availability. Further payment details will be sent via email.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Pisa Galileo at 86 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Piombino to Elba at 22 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Train Station Campiglia Marittima at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Superstrada Aurelia at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: San Vincenzo at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: A lot of bar on the village at 300 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Golf del Sole Follonica at 29 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: A lot of restaurant on the village at 300 Metres
Year Purchased: 2011
- Primary: +39 3494421035
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fireplace where you can read a nice book and drink a cup of vine to relaxe
detail of fireplace
This piece transforms from a cute cupboard into a fully functioning kitchenette.
The large shower makes this bathroom a great place to clean up after adventures.
One of the picturesque, medieval roads leading to the apartment.
The charming road leading to the doorstep of the Suite.
The rooftops of the hilltown overlooking the Mediterranean.
The cathedral of Massa Marittima, a close sight to visit.
One of the area's famous vineyards.
Just one of the incredible views from this apartment's comfortable quarters.
Another stony street of the hilltop town.
An external view of the apartment. The door # 19 is up the stairs on the right.
One of the apartment's stunning views. Notice the sea, il mare, in the distance.
The nearby magnificent, ever changing seaside.
San Galgano, the nearby ruins of a church filled with symbolism and history.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 20, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.