Full 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath. Available for Labor Day!! Call Now!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palms of Destin condo description
This Is A Luxury Condominium With Luxurious Amenities!!
(Please see our VIRTUAL TOUR at the bottom of the page). This beautiful condo is a split plan featuring 2 King Size Beds and 2 Full Bathrooms. There is also a Queen Size sleeper sofa that will easily accommodate 2 adults.
We have added ceiling fans to both bedrooms and the living room for added comfort. The unit also contains a washer and dryer for your convenience.
The Large balcony with comfortable patio furniture allows you a place to relax and enjoy the views of the city and the water after a long day at the beach!
Unit 2516 offers a fully stocked kitchen with silverware, plateware, glasses, utensils, pots, pans, coffee maker, blender, and toaster.
In season, a large, air conditioned shuttle ride is provided to transport you to and from the beach!! This means that you can ride.....Not walk....... With children in tow, elderly visitors, chairs, towels, backpacks, tents, coolers, umbrellas, etc. And best of all....... No sand in your car!!!
Not in the mood for the beach???? Weather not right for the beach??? Don't prefer the SAND??? At The Palms of Destin alternatives abound!! With the amazing Lagoon Style Pool, you never need to feel that you have to sacrifice the sun and fun, but, you can play without the SAND!! Kids can play in the SPLASH POOL and the shallow end of the large pool. There is plenty of SHADE from the Palm Trees at the pool for Parents and kids, too. When you need a break......the Sago pool side cafe' offers food and drink for the kids and the adults. It's like an OASIS!!
The large 24 person HOT TUB is a great place to relax when the weather is cool or the muscles are tired!!
We are located within walking distance to some of your favorite restaurants! There are also great Walking, jogging and bicycle paths throughout the area.
The Palms of Destin has an extremely nice work-out facility for the fitness enthusiast!! Your reservation entitles you to the use all of these amenities!!
You may prefer to relax with a peaceful SPA TREATMENT inspired by the Polynesian Islands at the Royal Palm Spa. They will also do pedicures and manicures. You just need to make an appointment.
The Palms of Destin features a COVERED PARKING GARAGE!!! This provides great protection from the sun or inclement weather for your vehicle. There is a designated area where you can unload your bikes for the duration of your stay.
- On floor 5
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- (Please see both the video tours at the bottom of this page). Spacious condo is a FULL 2 Bedroom split plan, NOT a junior suite, featuring a large balcony! View of the Gulf and City. More amenities than anywhere else in Destin! Huge Lagoon Pool with Waterfall, Kids pool with splash fountain, 3 Plasma TVs, Pool side Bar and restaurant service, Tennis, Jogging Trail, Basketball Courts and Playground Equipment for small children. Full Service SPA! Well equipped fitness Center, 24 person hot tub, Sago Restaurant, Ruth Chris Steak House across street, Coffee shop ONSITE, Conference Center. Shuttle to Henderson Beach across the street. Very Near the Famous Destin Commons Shopping and Silver Shells Designer Outlet Mall just 5 minutes away! Big Kahuna Water-Park down the street! NOW THIS IS A REAL VACATION!!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- (Please see our VIRTUAL TOUR at the bottom of the page) These Amenities are all ONSITE AT THE RESORT - You never really have to leave!! Large Lagoon Pool and Waterfall with Poolside cafe' service! Special Kids Pool with Mushroom and the Splash Pool are big hits!! Quiet Pool for adults and kids, 24 Person Hot Tub, Full Service Spa, Full Fitness and Cardio Center, Convention Center and Meeting Rooms, Lighted Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Walking, Jogging and Bicycle Paths, Sago Restaurant and The Bean Trader Coffee Shop for supplies you might have forgotten! Shuttle across the street to the Beautiful Henderson Beach for beach play! Covered Garage Parking!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Sep 8 - Dec 21
5 night min stay
Dec 22 - Mar 16
5 night min stay
Mar 17 - Jun 20
5 night min stay
Jun 21 - Sep 7
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Book for 7 nights and receive one night free!
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Guests Pay: Cleaning Fees, Resort Fees and 11% Florida Sales Tax
Minimum 4 Night Stay Required
Must be 25 years of age. Please call if married and under 25.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Panama City or Pensacola at 52 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a group of friends from the Jackson, MS area. We often travel together to various places to play golf, or just to vacation together. When we discovered Destin, FL we knew immediately that we would want to return here often. We also knew that our children and grandchildren would love it as well. We found a truly beautiful vacation experience The Palms of Destin. We love our time here and we know you will, too.
Why the Owner Chose Palms of Destin:
We had vacationed often in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach AL area. But, when we traveled a little further East to Destin and saw the beautiful blue waters, all the boats parked and the folks having so much fun at Crab Island we knew that this was the area we would be coming back to often.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We enjoy all the amenities that The Palms of Destin has to offer. From the state of the art work out facility, the awesome Lagoon style pool area to the outdoor/indoor restaurant called Sago. We love being able to get on site manicures, pedicures and massages at The Royal Palms Spa. Everything that you want in a vacation is on site here.
- Primary: + 6016244168
- Secondary: + 6019468456
Links to more information:
Beautiful Lagoon Style Pool is perfect for the entire family.
Sleeper sofa makes into a queen bed. All rooms have access to the large balcony
Sago outside Bar area!! Located pool side! Nice! Snacks for kids available!
View from the balcony of unit 2516. Really nice and peaceful!
Royal Palm Spa waiting area.
Children love this feature!!!
Spacious living/dining area with lovely contemporary furnishings.
Large, king-size, comfy beds with large bedrooms and walk-in closets.
Outside sitting area at Sago. Perfect for relaxing and watching kids at the pool
State of the art Fitness Center
Another view of the lagoon style pool!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 06, 2013