East Hampton Summer Rental - Close to Eh Village & Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
East Hampton house description
Very quiet & private 1.5 acres setting 4 miles to village, restaurants & movies. House has central air, spacious living & dining, family room, master bedroom with private bath & direct access to hot tub and pool, 20 x 50 heated pool with entertaining bar, koi pond, fire pit, gardens, basketball court, large play-set, pool house with bath, outdoor shower TV & phone. Short drive to oceans, bay beaches or marinas. Direct access to historic Paumonauk Trail for hiking and biking enthusiast. A private retreat designed to for relaxation.
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Back yard is equipped with a serving bar, bar sink and refrigerator all covered by awning. Stereo speakers at pool and bar area connected to house stereo. No group rental situations. Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms / 1 Half Bath Master Bath - Combination Tub/Shower, Toilet, Jetted Tub Bathroom 1 - 2nd floor - Combination Tub/Shower, Toilet, jack and jill for bedrm 1 & 2 Bathroom 2 - 2nd floor - Shower, Toilet first floor bath - Toilet Pool house bath - Outdoor Shower Master bathroom has direct access to outdoor hot tub and pool Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8 master bedroom - 1 King Bedroom 1 2nd flr - 1 Double, 2 Twin/ Single, accomodate as needed Bedroom 2 2nd flr - accomodate as needed Bedroom 3 2nd floor - 2 Twin/ Single Bedroom 2 on the 2nd floor is set up for a special needs child and can be adjusted per your needs. Queen bed available for bedroom 1 on second floor....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Whale Watching
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- 5-10 minutes to East Hampton Village for shopping, movies and restaurants, 20 minutes to Montauk or 10 minutes to Sag Harbor, 10 minutes to ocean beaches or bay beaches, 5 minutes to marinas. Nearest Airport : East Hampton at 5 Miles Nearest Train : East Hampton at 4 Miles Nearest Motorway : Montauk Highway Route 27 at 4 Miles Nearest Beach : East Hampton Main Beach at 6 Miles ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for families with small children
Perfect for families with small children
We had a fantastic holiday here. We travelled over from the UK with our two girls (aged 3 and 1) and this house was set up perfectly for us. The pool is fenced completely and very safe. The owners had recently put in a new swing-set with a slide, plus there are lots of toys available for children to use which kept our girls entertained for hours on end. The owners were very helpful indeed, they even bought a new stair gate for us when we asked if they had one we could use, which was very kind. We had such a great holiday. Hours on end spent in the pool, s'mores by the firepit, and lots of fun on the basketball court. I have to say, the photos here do not do the house enough justice! The best thing of all was that the house and all the contents were very clean. Perfect location too, very easy trip into East Hampton and to the beaches. I would definitely recommend!
- Guest Gillian M.
- Date of stay 06/30/13
- Review Submitted 07/19/13
July Aug 1-Sep 31 $5000/wk, 2wks min stay August Aug 1-Sep 3 $5500/wk,$24,000/mo, 2wks min stay contact owner for rate. Lawn, pool and cleaning fees to be determined.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 631 324-8692 evenings and weekends
- Secondary: +1 631 806-8026 mon- fri 9 - 5
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool area with pool house and outdoor shower
View from pool of bar/deck and sunroom
Kitchen... Just updated with new appliances, an island and granite counters.
second floor bedroom 2 - set up for our sp. needs child will be adjusted for you
View from play area of bar deck and pool area beyond
View of entertaining bar from the pool house area.
view from bar across pool to fire pit area
Hot Tub off master bedroom/master bath
Deck/Bar area looking at play set
living room to dining room
second floor bedroom 1 bunk with trundle (Queen bed option)
second floor bedroom 3 day bed with trundle.
Sun-room near pool and outdoor bar deck.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 20, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.