Waterfront Cottage on Puslinch Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Puslinch cottage description
4-bedroom home with all the amenities and features of the cottage 2 minutes away from Cambridge, 40 minutes West of Toronto and 90 minute away from Buffalo. This cottage is mere minutes away from 401 and largest shopping plaza in the area, yet very cozy and romantic. With a huge lot and floor space inside the house even larger groups and families can be accommodated. You will enjoy great lake view and amazing sunsets from a huge deck featuring retractable awning for those that are sun sensitive.
The property is unique due to being separated by extra green lots from neighboring properties. You have access to a private floating dock and can easily unload any watercraft off premises. The house is great for winter escapes with all-year round access to the lake with many more extra activities involving ice fishing snowmobiling and back country skiing. Close to Chikopee Ski Hill in Kitchener or Glen Eden Ski Hill in Milton.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 4-10
- Queen size Beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- This fully winterized multilevel waterfront home has a dining room for 8, spacious kitchen with a dishwasher. The family room has a propane fireplace. All bedrooms have Queen sized beds with desks and closet space. The bedrooms are very spacious and have a home like feel rather than the standard cramped size bedrooms in existing bungalow style cottages around the lake. On the main level there are slider windows and doors to huge deck with awesome views and Western exposure of the lake. 3 piece washroom with and bathtub with ensuite bathroom in the Master Bedroom....moreless
- Air Hockey
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Close by: Hiking trails all around, movies, restaurants, shopping malls, antique shops, craft shops, museums, art galleries, bowling, paintball, rock climbing, go-carts, dance clubs, grocery, pharmacy, liquor and beer stores. Many Golf Courses available within 10 km distance Old Marina Restaurant is just across the lake known for great views over the lake with the best patio in town! The Boat launch, the water sports shop and the Canadian National Water Ski and Boarding School are located beside the restaurant. 10 min to the Waterloo-Wellington International Airport, 10 min to the Butterfly Sanctuary, 15 min to Bingamin’s Splash Works Park, 15 min to Chicopee Ski resort, 15 min to the African Lion Safari Zoo, 20 min to Glen Eden’s Kelso Hills, 20 min to the famous Historic Mennonite Heritage Village of St. Jacobs, 45 min to Down Town Toronto Waterfront, 45 min to Elora Gorge for tubing in the rapids, 45 min to Canada's Wonderland, Wet and Wild Water Park and Ontario Place 90 min to Niagara Falls to tour the wineries and see the incredible falls...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1200 3-day rental $2000 1-week rental $7000 1-month rental
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Professional Rental Property Manager with over 10 years of experience in Rental Business.
Why the Owner Chose Puslinch:
Very central to civilization!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
4 Person Canoe. Short term stays are possible!
- Primary: 5197215392
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Loft Bedroom 1
Water Front Dock & Canoe Launch
Loft Bedroom 2
Lake View 2nd Floor
Water Front Deck
Back Entrance to Kitchen with a BBQ
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, June 21, 2013