2 BR/2 BA ** 7th Night Free!! Book Your Summer Vacation Now!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hot Springs condo description
The recently remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo offers all the amenities of home. It will sleep 4 adults. It is conveniently located off Central Avenue and on the main channel of Lake Hamilton. It has a balcony that has a panoramic view of the entire lake! It is ground level with no stairs and parking is directly in front of your door.
The condo is approx 1500 square feet and has been recently remodeled. It offers a master suite with sliding doors that lead out to the balcony, double closet and a master bath. The kitchen is fully stocked for all your cooking needs. The living room has a fireplace, flat screen tv, dvd player and sliding doors that lead out to the balcony. The guest bedroom has a queen bed with a double closet. It is in a private, gated community with a swimming pool and tennis court. The common area gazebo is for all to enjoy and is great for fishing and picnics. Whether you rent a boat, or bring your own, Lake Hamilton offers numerous types of entertainment.
There is a marina/boat rental within walking distance as well as Smyly's Crab Shack and the Boathouse restaurant. The wonderful Belle of Hot Springs dinner cruise is located within blocks of the condo.
When it comes to relaxing, sit on the balcony and watch the sunset and enjoy all the beauties that this condo has to offer!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Private Parking, Gated, Ground Level Entry
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Hot Springs is known for Oaklawn Park where you can see the Horses Race and you can also do some Casino gambling while you are there. Enjoy Legends Balloon Rally each September, free to the public...and they give you 2 free concerts. Bike week is also in Sept....any kind of bike, great entertainment...and the weather is usually very nice. Garvan Woodland Gardens is a beautiful botanical garden of the University of Arkansas and well worth a visit! It is appox 10 miles away . We have a Super-Lift Off Road Park with varing skill levels for you to try with your 4x4 or ATV. Magic Springs Theme Park and Crystal Falls Water Park approx 10 miles away. Great entertainment for the whole family! Hot Springs also offers the beautiful Historic Bathhouse district. Loaded with alot of history, bathhouses open to the public, and alot of shopping! You will find the Gangster Museum downtown as well that offers a tour and alot of interesting info on the Outlaws that used to roam the streets of this town. Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds is about an hour away. Take the family to dig for diamonds! From Duck tours, to spa treatments, to fine dining...there is always something to keep your family busy!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome views and great location!
Awesome views and great location!
Enjoyed our stay at this beautiful Lake Front Condo! Lovely views of the Lake from the balcony, living room and master bedroom. Condo was equipped with everthing to meet our needs...newly remodeled and updated. Appeared we were the first to use the stove, oven and washer and dryer. Very conveniently located behind Kahuna Bay, right in the heart of all the activities on Lake Hamilton! The only down side is there weren't many TV channels to choose from, but we would certainly love to stay here again!! Very nice to be able to dock the boat we rented and eat lunch in the condo then return to the lake for more fun in the water!
- Guest Jennifer Dear (Senatobia, MS)
- Date of stay 07/05/12
- Review Submitted 07/12/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Nightly Rate $225, Weekly rate $1350, 7th night free Holiday rates $225 with a 3 night minimum $50 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: 501-463-1712
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bar opening to Kitchen
Boat dock from the balcony
Balcony off the Master Bedroom
Fireplace and Flat Screen TV
Fully equipped Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.