Chippewa Flowage Northwoods Waterfront Cabin Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hayward cabin description
A cozy two story cabin, two bedrooms down (master bedroom has a queen bed and second bedroom has a full sized bed), a queen sofa bed is located in the living room, a large upper level with two beds (one full sized bed and a twin bed),a living room that seats nine with a TV and desk, one bath with a washer and dryer, a large screened/glassed-in porch which includes a dining table with four chairs, a sofa, and two chairs, full kitchen with a table and four chairs plus a dishwasher and microwave, 150 feet of frontage, a 50 foot dock, a canoe all on a 1 1/2 acre lot. There's plenty to do up north! Dozens of north land golf courses are known for their beauty and challenges. Unique forest landscapes are open to hiking, mountain biking, and wildlife viewing. Fishing on over 15,000 acres on the Chippewa Flowage offers a wide variety of species. The flowage offers world class musky, walleye, northern pike, bass, crappie, bluegill, and perch.
There are opportunities for quiet sports like canoeing , kayaking, and bird watching. There is a public DNR boat landing directly across the road where you can launch a boat or pontoon. It can be brought under the bridge and kept at the dock in front of the cabin rental. There are 1 1/2 miles of hiking trails adjacent to the cabin. There is a fire ring on the property to enjoy campfires.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Includes stool, sink, tub, shower, washer and dryer.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 9:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable:
- Music Library:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Fishing on the Chippewa Flowage-Wisconsin's largest wilderness lake with 15,000 acres of water, more than 140 islands, and over 200 miles of wild shoreline. Provides unique northwoods fishery with a wide variety of species including world class musky, walleye, northern pike, bass, crappie, bluegill, and perch. Visit the flowage on the internet at www.chippewaflowage.com. At the water's edge you will see deer, loons, bear, herons, otters, eagles, and beaver, All popular water sports are enjoyed on the flowage. Attractions include the World Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame (Big Musky), World Lumberjack Championship, Musky Festival, Fat Tire Bicycle Race, Wilderness Walk, mini golf, go carts, Monday flea market, off road biking, in town biking trails, canoe and kayak trips, guided fishing trips, boat trips on Lake Superior, ferry to Madeline Island, a public beach, Cable Natural History Museum, and guided fishing guides available. Activities include fishing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, mountain biking, trails for regular biking, golfing, parks for hiking and enjoying a picnic lunch, disc golf, pickle ball, horseback riding, shopping in downtown Hayward and Cable. The area provides numerous festivals, day trips, scenic drives. Lake Superior is a 1.5 hour drive. Scenic Bayfield offers numerous activities. Outstanding dining is abundant. The cabin is adjacent to over one mile of hiking trails....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The rate is $165/night for a minimum stay of 7 nights ($1155). For a stay of two weeks the rate is $150/night ($2100). For a stay of one month, the rate is $3200. The rental starts on Saturday and ends on Saturday each week. A 5.5% WI sales tax and cleaning fee is included in all rates. Rental is limited to a maximum of 6 persons including children.
5.5% WI sales tax and cleaning fee are included in the rates. A security deposit of $500 is due with the signed contract to hold your reservation. The security deposit is refundable within two weeks after departure if there is no damage or unusual amount of cleaning required. The total amount of rent is due two weeks prior to arrival. The cabin is rented weekly(Sat. to Sat.) or by the month.
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Hayward at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Close by at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lakeview, Big Fish, Barker Lake, Hayward Golf Club at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chippewa Inn, Ray Jay's, Robin's Nest at 2 Miles
About the owner: We have always enjoyed the Chippewa Flowage. The property has been a favorite place to spend time in the outdoors.
Why the Owner Chose Hayward:
It's a great place to relax and enjoy excellent outdoor recreation offered in the north woods.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
You can leave your boat or pontoon right in front of the cabin at the 50 foot dock. The property offers convenient waterfront access to 15,000 acres on the Chippewa Flowage. It's close to the Hayward and Cable Lakes area. It is adjacent to the Chequamegon Nicolet National Forest. A free boat landing is located across Highway B within 500 feet of cabin. Great restaurants nearby. Excellent golf courses within 10 miles. Hayward offers numerous activities including shopping, dining, a beach, mini golf, kayak and canoe rentals, movie theater, Musky Festival, fireworks, Fall Festival, go carts, library, parks, hiking trails, Northwoods fitness Center, and the Fat Tire Bike race. The Chippewa Flowage offers fishing, swimming, water skiing, island picnicing, and wildlife viewing. Eagles, deer, loons, beavers, and otters are a common sight. Enjoy outdoor campfires on the property.
- Primary: 715-462-3033
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Side view of newly painted cabin facing East.
Side view of cabin facing West.
Fifty foot waterfront dock allows you to leave your boat/pontoon in the water.
View of Chequamegon Nicolet National forest across from the cabin.
Sun porch has shades on all sides.
Dining in kitchen.
Master bedroom has a queen sized bed.
Bathroom with tub and shower.
Sandy beaches are located off islands on the flowage to swim and picnic.
Spend time around a campfire.
Eagles, deer, racoons, bear, beaver, loons, otters, and heron can be seen.
Back view of cabin and screened/glassed-in porch facing north.
Waterfront with dock to access 15,000 acres of the pristine Chippewa Flowage.
Outdoor table, chairs, and umbrella face the waterfront.
View of waterfront from the cabin in the fall.
A second dining area on the screened/glassed in porch allows a view of the water
Full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric stove, refrigerator, and table
Living room has a queen sized sofa bed.
Second bedroom with full sized bed.
Washer and dryer located in the bathroom.
Relax in a kayak or a canoe.
The fishing is very good!
Autumn is colorful on the Chippewa Flowage.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, October 04, 2013