Walk, Bike or Jog to Siesta! Enjoy This Quiet, Clean, Tropical Haven
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Baywood Colony condo description
Newly remodeled, tropical themed, quiet, 2B/2B condo, is within walking distance to Sarasota Bay and walking, biking or jogging distance to Siesta Key. This 975 sq.foot living space has tile throughout, linens provided, a king bed in the master suite and two twin beds in the second bedroom. Washer and dryer on site, cable and WI-FI included. This quiet community is nearby to shopping, fine restaurants and next door to a beautiful Sarasota County Park, Phillippi Estates. A local favorite, Simon's Coffee House is also within walking distance and a great way to start the day!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Beach Chairs
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Welcome to Paradise! This quiet residential area, within walking distance to Sarasota Bay, and biking distance to Siesta Key is adjacent to Phillippi Estates Park. The Park has nature trails, canoe/kayak launches and a Farmers Market every Wed. In addition to the sugar white sand of Siesta Key beach and beautiful Sarasota Bay, the area is close to fantastic restaurants including the Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar which is a local and tourist favorite. Another local favorite for breakfast or lunch is next door at Simon's Coffee House with fresh sandwiches, salads and smoothies. Nearby Myakka River State Park, one of the largest state parks in Florida, is a must see destination for those visiting our area who would like to hike, see alligators, go on a tree canopy walk, or take a guided boat trip in this vast wildlife oasis in Sarasota. Arts and cultural attractions are plentiful in Sarasota with the downtown arts district, theatre, opera, ballet, Main Street, the City of Sarasota Bayfront and Selby Gardens all within a short drive from Baywood Colony! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Baywood Colony Condo
Baywood Colony Condo
The condo owners were very helpful and responsive to any requests - even for favorite eating locations. The unit was well appointed, convenient to shopping, movies, dining - but especially to Siesta Key Beach. We will be staying here again. Thanks!
- Guest Snowbird (New York)
- Date of stay 01/14/13
- Review Submitted 04/24/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+.
May 01, 2012 - September 30, 2012 ($1,500. monthly) Minimum (2 month stay) October 01, 2012 - December 31, 2012 ($1700. - monthly) Minimum (2 month stay) January 01, 2013 - April 30, 2013 ($2,000 - monthly)(2 month stay) Refundable Security Deposit of $2000 required Refundable Cleaning Fee of $200 required Pay by credit card fee of $75.00. Pay by check no fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Why the Owner Chose Baywood Colony:
This property is located West of the Trail, which is a very desirable real estate location in Sarasota. At the end of the street from the condo, you can enjoy beautiful sunsets on the bay. If you want to walk next door to the park, you can fish, canoe or kayak or go on nature trail walks. If you enjoy organic and delicious food, Simon's Coffee House is a rare local treat within walking distance from the condo.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo is clean, neat, adorable and quiet. The neighborhood it is nestled within is wonderful and the proximity is great to Siesta, Turtle and Crescent Beaches.
- Primary: +1 941-544-8233
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Unit 313 Facing Area Common Greenspace
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 25, 2013