VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Welcome to 'Teal Sunset' your next beach vacation home located on West Indian Ave with easy access to all Folly Beach has to offer.
Main level contains: - Two Bedrooms - Two Bathrooms - Two Queen Size Beds - Living Room with two Couches (1 Full Size Pull Out Sofa), TV & Dining table - Kitchen - Sun-room - Washer & Dryer -
Top Level Contains: - Two Bedrooms - One Queen Size Bed - One Full Size Bed w/ Single pullout - One shared Bathroom - Living Room with one couch & TV - Kitchen (refrigerator does not work) - Washer & Dryer
Get ready to wake up in the morning and take an easy stroll down to the beach to surf the best waves in Charleston, catch some fish off the pier or simply relax in the sun. Feeling hungry? Folly has numerous fantastic and quickly becoming famous places to eat located just right around the corner from the house as well. After the sun sets walk a couple blocks over to Center Street and enjoy the night life. A short 15 minute drive will bring you right into historic Downtown Charleston for even more adventure and sightseeing.
Contact us to book your Charleston Folly Beach vacation today!
Queen size Beds (3) one in the master bedroom, one in the main floor guest room & one in the top floor master bedroom. Full Size Beds (1) One full size bed with single pull out bed in the upstairs second room, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) The main floor has a full size pull out couch....moreless
Thanksgiving Nov 23 - Nov 30, 2015 3 night min stay
December Dec 1 - Dec 20, 2015 3 night min stay
Christmas Dec 21 - Dec 28, 2015 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$150
10% is due to reserve the house with the remaining 90% + Security deposit due 30 days prior.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.