Rustic But Charming Lake Front Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eclectic cottage description
Our cottage features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, The master bedroom has a queen size bed and bathroom with shower and a great view of the lake. The middle bedroom has a full size bed and the other bedroom has a twin. There is a queen size futon in the living room as well. The other bath has a shower also.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Dishes, silverware, and pots and pans are on-hand. There is a washer and dryer in the hall closet.
There is a small deck on the side of the house and a long pier with a floating dock.
Our cottage is pet friendly if your pet is house friendly. We do charge a non-refundable $50 pet fee.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Our cottage is located in Kowaliga Bay Estates within 6 minutes of 3 wonderful restaurants including my favorite, Sinclairs. Breakfast at Catherine's Market, which is just past Kowaliga Bridge toward Alexander City, is always on our agenda. You can byob (bring your own boat) and use our community boat ramp and dock right in front of the cottage. Verizon cell phone service works great but AT&T is hit and miss. You can usually receive a phone call but some times you have to walk to the mailbox to get better service....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
April 1 through September 30 $120(Sun through Wed) $145( Thurs-Sat) 3 night min $800 weekly one time cleaning fee of $100 and Refundable $250 damage deposit ************INQUIRE ABOUT SPECIAL RATES FOR A LIMITED TIME******************** October 1 through March 31 $100(Sun through Wed) $125(Thurs-Sat) 3 night min $685 weekly one time cleaning fee of $100 and refundable $250 damage deposit ************INQUIRE ABOUT SPECIAL RATES FOR A LIMITED TIME**************
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (256) 404-0723 (Alabama, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Only a few steps to crystal blue water.
Great water view from living room
Fully equipped kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 23, 2013