Beachfront-Family Friendly-Heated Pool-Spa-Tennis-Internet-Beautiful!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Reef Club condo description
Spacious interior! Free High Speed Internet! Free Long Distance (US and Canada)! Assigned Underground Parking! A great place for families!
Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms. Sleeps 8. 3 Queens and 1 King
Private balcony overlooking The Gulf of Mexico's white, sandy beaches.
Beautifully decorated in island/beachy themes. Very clean and well kept. Updates and renovations being made constantly.
The living room has plenty of room to relax and watch a movie on the 46 inch flat screen TV with BluRay DVD player (WiFi capable.)
The Master Bedroom has 2 Queens and a 28 inch TV with DVD and VHS players. The Master Bath has his and hers sinks, full tub and shower. Both decorated in tropical fish motif.
The 1st Guest Bedroom has 1 Queen.
The 2nd Guest Bedroom has 1 King and a 17 inch TV with DVD player.
The Kitchen is fully stocked with all your cooking needs. Plenty of dishes and cooking utensils. Outside, near the pool, are 3 gas grills
The property has a heated pool, hot tub, tennis court, sundeck, private beach access.
Near Clearwater and Tampa
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- 90 minutes from Disney, Universal, and Sea World 30 minutes from Tampa: Home of Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Tampa Bay Rays and Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20 minutes from Clearwater Aquarium- Home of Winter, the famous star of the movie 'Dolphin Tale' 5 miles North to world famous Clearwater beach and boardwalk or South to John's Pass for shopping, charter fishing, parasailing, jet skis, dolphin cruises, and more Indian Rocks Nature Preserve, located directly across Gulf Blvd, is an amazing look inside a mangrove forest from a raised boardwalk Suncoast Trolley runs from St. Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach with unlimited stops for one daily price 40 minutes to Tampa International Airport 30 minutes to either St. Pete or Clearwater Airports...moreless
- Video Library:
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- 90 minutes from Disney, Universal, and Sea World 30 minutes from Tampa: Home of Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Tampa Bay Rays and Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20 minutes from Clearwater Aquarium- Home of Winter, the famous star of the movie 'Dolphin Tale' 5 miles North to world famous Clearwater beach and boardwalk or South to John's Pass for shopping, charter fishing, parasailing, jet skis, dolphin cruises, and more Indian Rocks Nature Preserve, located directly across Gulf Blvd, is an amazing look inside a mangrove forest from a raised boardwalk Suncoast Trolley runs from St. Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach with unlimited stops for one daily price 40 minutes to Tampa International Airport 30 minutes to either St. Pete/Clearwater Airport...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We're 5 adults visiting the Reef for the 4th or 5th time, all different units. This unit met our needs entirely even if the little extras were missing (ie beach towels, beach chairs, cooler etc.) The unit was very clean upon arrival, beds very comfortable and the unit is very spacious. There were some estetic flaws but we weren't there for that!
- Guest Tessan (Sweden)
- Date of stay 10/27/12
- Review Submitted 11/07/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, people with disabilities, girls getaway.
Jan and Feb 2014 $150.00/day or $1050/week (5 day minimum) Mar 2014 $228.57/day or $1600/week (5 day minimum) Spring Break 2014 (3/22-4/11) $251.43/day or $1760/week (7 day minimum) Apr(4/6)-Sept(9/6) 2014 $150/day or $1050/week (5 day min.) July 4th (6/28 - 7/4) 2014 $172.50/day or $1207.5/week (7 day minimum) Sept (9/7)- Dec (12/13) 2013 $110.71/day or $775.00/week (5 day minimum) Please add $120 Cleaning Fee and 12% Tax and $45 Rental Damage Insurance(required) DISCOUNTS: return customers, extended stays, and booking within 2 weeks of travel
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 1997
- Primary: + 618-781-8289
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Magnificent view of the Gulf of Mexico, pool deck, and tennis court from balcony
Spacious Living/Dining Room-- All new furnishings!!
Spacious Living/Dining Area with Gorgeous Ocean View!
Master Bedroom w/2 Queen Beds, Master Bath, Walk-in Closet, Flat Screen TV w/DVD
Master Bath--His/Hers Sinks, Tub/Shower Combo--Renovations made in 2013.
Guest Bedroom #1- Queen Bed--Recently Redecorated--New bed and bedding!
Guest Bath- Renovations made in 2010.
Another view of King Bedroom. Recently renovated with new Bed and Bedding!
Hall to Guest bedrooms and bath. Fully appointed Laundry room also.
Swimming pool and view of condominium
Tennis court and view of condominium
Living/Dining area with 46 inch HD TV with Wi-Fi capable Blu Ray DVD player
Spacious Living/Dining Room-- All new furnishings!!
Fully Appointed Kitchen
Recently redecorated--New bedding and beds!
Another view of the recently renovated Master Bath!
Another view of Queen Guest Bedroom- New Marine Motif
Guest Bedroom #2- King Bed, Custom Headboard, Walk-in Closet, Small TV w/ DVD.
Entry Hall-- Welcome to Reef Club 205!!!
Three gas grills located outside the pool area
Hot Tub and Pool with Gulf View
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.