Top Floor Oceanfront Unit with Fantastic Views! 3c Folly Beach Suites
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Folly Beach Suites condo description
CURRENT SPECIAL: 10% off the base rate for any new reservation arriving between now and December 31st. Must depart by December 31st. Minimum night stays apply. No other discounts will apply.
Steps from the beach, outstanding ocean views, a block from shops and restuarants, affordable rates... this wonderful condo has it all! There are hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout. The bedroom is nicely decorated and has a king size bed. The living room has a flatscreen television and comfortable furnishings. Enjoy a cold drink and the ocean breeze on your shared deck. Shared central heat and air. Shared washer/dryer. There is no elevator in the building.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Bird Watching
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Folly Beach : The city of Folly Beach is a small barrier island approximately 6 miles long and 1/2 mile wide, located 8 short miles from historic downtown Charleston. The Atlantic Ocean borders it's south shore, while the Folly River runs along the northern bank. Morris Island is separated by Lighthouse Creek on the East end and Bird Key and the Stono River lie to the West. Originally called Folly Island, it is primarily a residential and family vacation beach. Folly is home to interesting restaurants, bars and shops, most of which are located on Center Street. Folly offers a variety of environmental sites, recreation activities and a unique flavor of island living. Also known as 'The Edge of America', Folly's reputation as a classic beach community dates back to the 1950's where the pavilion and pier stand today was a small amusement park with a sign that read 'Folly's Playground,' Folly still carries that laid back feeling, flip flops are appropriate for any outing. Charleston (8 miles from Folly): South Carolina Aquarium, Historic Carriage Rides, Splash Zone Water Park (James Island County Park), Golf Courses, The Hunley (Historic Submarine), Historic Homes Tours, Charleston Market, Ghost Tours, Downtown Farmer's Market, Fine Dining, Patriots Point (USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier), Fort Sumter. Within 20 minutes: Cypress Gardens, Drayton Hall Plantation, Magnolia Place Plantation, Middleton Plantation, Boone Hall Plantation, Charleston Tea Plantation, Charleston Towne Landing, and more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter 2013/2014 (10/26/2013 - 3/21/2014) 2 night minimum, $621/wk, $104/nt Spring 2014 (3/22/2014 - 5/20/2014) 3 night minimum, $890/wk, $148/nt Early Summer 2014 (5/31/2014 - 6/13/2014) 7 night minimum, $1,156/wk, $193/nt Summer 2014 (6/14/2014 - 8/15/2014) 7 night minimum, $1,200/wk, $200/nt Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. Reservations are subject to 17.5% tax, cleaning/linen fee & $50 Damage Waiver. Holiday rates and night minimums apply.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: + (843) 588-6699 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: +1 800-951-2470
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013