Beach, Lakefront Mara Lake 2 BR Luxury Condo Pool Hot Tub Boat Slip
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Unit #310 Grandview Shores.
on beautiful Mara Lake is a luxury vacation condo located on Highway 97A at the edge of Sicamous, BC in the heart of British Colombia’s Shuswap Valley. It is located at the North End of the Okanagan Valley.
Calgary to Sicamous 480 km
Kelowna to Sicamous 122 km
Vancouver to Sicamous 491 km
Edmonton to Sicamous 778 km
Located on 2 acres of property with prime west exposure (afternoon/evening sun) beachfront on beautiful Mara Lake, Grandview shores is perfectly located. This 41 unit condo development is located on the site of former Mara Lake inn, on the edge of the town of Sicamous, within easy walking distance to downtown shopping and ice cream.
Architecture is tasteful and elegant Cape Cod styling. Amenities include a swimming pool, hot tub, sandy beach, swimming area, private marina (1 assigned boat slip) and underground parking (1 assigned stall) plus outside visitor stalls.
Well laid out 1052 sq ft; 2 bedrooms each with full ensuite bathroom; master bedroom – 1 queen size pillowtop bed and 1 double size pillowtop bed;
2nd bedroom – 1 queen size pillowtop bed;
linens provided; living room with leather queen sofabed, loveseat, and ottomans; kitchen includes stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave), maple cabinets, and an island with 3 chairs; dining room table setting for 8 people;
telephone, TV, Blu-ray DVD, stereo, high speed wireless internet in unit, at pool, marina & beach, cable TV; Netflix
Extra large stacking washer/dryer;
Private deck with patio furniture and BBQ;
Third floor location with 9’ ceilings, close to elevator;
Magnificent view from both bedrooms, living room, and deck straight out over the pool to the swimming area, marina, lake and surrounding mountains;
Private boat slip in marina;
Underground, secured & heated parking (1 stall) plus visitor stalls outside;
Central air conditioning and heat;
Hot tub and swimming pool (open May – Sept);
Sandy beach area;
Unit is fully equipped with everything you need for your holiday.
- Pets are not allowed by the Strata.
- Smoking is not permitted in the condo.
- On floor 3
- 1052 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Covered Parking:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Game Room:
- Shared Hot Tub
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance:
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Mobile Phone
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Garden Chairs:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Beach View
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Ice Skating
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Mara Lake is the cleanest lake in the Okanagan Valley and Shuswap lakes, as the water turns over as it flows onward to the Shuswap Lakes, Kamloops and out the Fraser watershed. The lake is sheltered by surrounding hills and offers many mornings of pristine water skiing and is connected via the Narrows for boat acess to the entire Shuswap Lake system. There is plenty to do in the Shuswap Valley 12 months a year: besides boasting some of the best boating and fishing waters in BC, the region features first class golf, mountain biking, water-skiing, snowboarding, skiing and snowmobiling. There are nearby hiking trails for all skill levels including Sicamous Creek Trails, Simms Creek Loop Trail, Eagle River Nature Park, Malakwa Suspension Bridge, and Gorge Creek Trail. Hyde Mountain golf course is spectacular and you can boat 5 minutes across the lake and they will pick you up on the dock! Bask in the sunshine on the beach and enjoy numerous water activities. Bring your own boat or rent one and explore the Shuswap Lake system, which has over 1000 km of shoreline and is a top boating destination in Western Canada. Enjoy activities at the Narrows, or hideout at secluded picnic or hiking areas accessible only by boat, bring some firewood & have a hot dog lunch & smores. Or learn to wakeboard or slalom ski from professional instructors at Shuswap Ski & Board. Bring your downriggers for fishing, photograph it and then let it get away. Get out for an early morning wakeboard or ski on the still waters of Mara Lake or tube and bounce it up a bit. Then for something different, buzz to the Shuswap Lakes on your boat, check out the floating stores, have dinner over at Hyde Mountain or up at Narrows Village, or anchor & hike to Margaret Falls. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A young family
A young family
We really enjoyed our stay. The pictures on website was exactly what you received when you arrived. Our young kids enjoyed having the space of the condo instead of being cramped in a hotel room. The owners were wonderful to talk to and very helpful. Will definitely stay again.
- Guest xraya74
- Date of stay 08/21/12
- Review Submitted 09/03/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Summer (July/Aug) peak rates $2000-2500/wk Sat-Sat,some flexibility late Aug Flexible off peak season timing contact for rates Contact for longer term rentals from Sept 9-June 16 at monthly rate
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Kelowna at 115 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Cool rotating bridge boat thru Sicamous Narrows at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: 97A at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Right in front of our place! at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: The Anchor, Moose Mulligans, Brothers, The Burner at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Silver Star, Vernon or Revelstoke at 90 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Hyde Mountain 5 min across the lake by boat at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sicamous at 2 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Family of 5, 3 young kids, sporty, adventurous. Tremendous family laughs, memories and friends in our cozy development, lots of young families. Our kids are always asking 'when are we going back to Mara Lake?'
Why the Owner Chose Sicamous:
Closest awesome lake to Calgary, love all things water. Prefer the family time and ease of driving vs flying. New, easy and comfortable, enjoy the convenience of being able to walk into town but the privacy and peace of being on the edge of town. Looked out over the lake and loved it.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Smallness of a 40 unit development but amenities like the swimming pool, hot tub, marina and beach. Really fell in love with the lake after we bought a boat and began to explore the shoreline, bays and different arms of the Shuswaps.
- Secondary: + 403-605-2258
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from marina
Looking toward Narrows
Canada Day annual fireworks
Jumping off rock on Mara
Margaret Falls Shuswap Lake go via boat
Pool our unit 3rd floor overlooking lake/pool
Marina, need to get a new photo with upgraded breakwater & Legacy marina behind
3 year old starting watersports
Margaret Falls Shuwap lake
Sand castle contest, town beach park
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013