Charming Provence House with Swimming Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Aix en Provence house description
If “Every man has two countries”, it will be “his own and France ”(from Thomas Jefferson).
We would like to propose to our guests through this renting house a “boarding pass”, as easy as possible, towards the Provence destination. We have been used to rent during our vacations abroad so we are fully aware of the comfort and the well-being of our guests.
The owners do their maximum to make your stay in Aix pleasant and memorable. They are native from Aix-en-Provence city and come often for successfully implementing the renting period. Their objective is to offer a relaxing and authentic stay for guests. Our house is warm, friendly and a good to place to stay. It is also a home base for discovering in many directions the whole Provence region. We hope this presentation whets your appetite for further exploration.
Accommodation (130 square meters) + private garden+swimming-pool+outdoor kitchen with BBQ for 6 people.
3 bedrooms (sheets and blankets provided), 2 bathrooms (towels provided), fully-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, etc), living room with a spacious sunny terrace to have breakfast, drinks or dinner, an outdoor kitchen with BBQ. Heating installation in all rooms as well as Air Conditioning/fans in the bedrooms. Internet and hi-fi system. A cafe machine, what else?
A stairway leads to the sleeping space on the first floor (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms). Two separate shower rooms. Toilets are upstairs (another one is outside with a shower / swimming pool).
The garden and neighbourood are in a quiet, semi-country area with local vegetation. The garden is mediterranean-style.The terrace is lovely and a good place for:
- enjoying a glass of rosé wine
- cooling off from the heat of the city with the possibility of a swimming pool which is around 3 meters wide by 8 meters long.
A parking is possible in front of the house. A Walk in a park (“La Torse”, 5 minutes by foot). The Casino supermarket with a large scale of usual products and typical especially from Provence (less than 10 minutes by car). There is also a bus line going directly to the city center. A taxi ride is possible.
- 130 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Double Beds (1) 3, Baby Cribs (1) FOR BABY TIL 3 YEARS OLD
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Not Necessary
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Aix en Provence city Aix-en-Provence is renowned for being a vibrant, many-coloured and lively town with many events and festivals indeed. Town of water, town of art... Everyone knows that Aix was built and has developed around this dual identity. Open to the world, it is a city of human dimension (137 067 inhabitants) where the preserved heritage and the city of tomorrow blend perfectly. Here, all is colour and sensation: the light of the sky, the golden stone of the facades, the transparent green of the fountains, the shade of the plane trees, surprises held by the festival nights... Aix-en-Provence also knows how to blend different eras and culture and especially through several museums (« Musée du vieil Aix”, “Musée Granet”, “Musée de la mémoire du Camp des Milles”). Aix's position in the south of France gives it a warm climate. Average days of sun per year: 300. The summer is in general hot with sunny days. In any case, Aix will give you a warm welcome. Along with activities related to its famous artists Cezanne (Post-Impressionism, la montagne Sainte-Victoire) and Vasarely (Op art movement) but also Picasso (Cubism), guided tours are possible (Tour of historic center, In the steps of Cézanne,…) accredited by the Ministry of Culture and Communication and made by some street storytellers. At anytime during the year, visitors can take part to French lessons for foreigners, cooking classes or private art tours. It is also possible to be delighted in a state-of-the-art spa built on the authentic ruins of the former Roman spa, offering relaxing cures, massages, water aerobics,… Indeed, discover the Thermes Sextius Spa, the largest wellness area of the region, in the heart of the historical center of Aix en Provence. You have the possibility to go for shopping reasons downtown: - market: fresh local products, seasonal fruits and vegetables - antique shops, arts and crafts - friendly atmosphere For more information, go to the tourism office located down below the “Cours Mirabeau” in a new district called “Les allées provençales”. Source : http://en.aixenprovencetourism.com/ Photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/aix-en-provence/show/ The Provence region from Aix Aix-en-Provence is centrally located for day trips to the sensational Luberon Valley and its spectacularly picturesque towns such as La Coste, Gordes, Roussillon (The Ochre Trail, le Colorado provençal, between Luberon and the Vaucluse mountains; 53 kilometers) & Lourmarin (one of the most beautiful villages of France, 35 kilometers); trips to the seaside in Marseille (see below) and Cassis (famous for its cliffs (falaises) and the sheltered inlets called calanques, its white wines), lots of places where you can experience delicious plates, buy regional products, spend good time facing wonderful natural sceneries. Note that the city of Arles (The Roman and Romanesque Monuments of Arles were listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1981), gateway of the Camargue (“Les Amis des Marais du Vigueirat” offer the public the opportunity to visit a famous nature reserve located in the Camargue), is not so far (70 kilometers). As well, Aubagne (40 kilometers), among other things, is surrounded by the mountain ranges of Garlaban, and Sainte-Baume to the north (the Marcel Pagnol heritage, Santons: small hand-painted terracotta nativity scene figurines). The Sainte-Victoire Mountain, famously linked to Cézanne and Picasso, is only a short drive away (10 minutes) and allows for hiking, picknicking etc… in a stunning scenery (The Thlonnet village, Roques Hautes, Beaurecueil road…). The coastal line and the countryside are worth exploring. Give priority to beaches close to de Carry-le-Rouet, Martigues, Cassis, La Ciotat or Bandol (between 30 minutes and 1 hour by car). Marseille-Provence airport is about 25 minutes from the house. The TGV railway station is about 15 minutes. The house is well situated because not close but too far from the highway in direction of the airport or the train station. Marseille city has been designated as European Capital of Culture in 2013. Main sights: The Old Port or Vieux-Port, La Vieille Charité in the Panier, The 19th-century Basilica of Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde, The Unité d'Habitation (Le Corbusier), The prison of Château d'If was one of the settings for The Count of Monte Cristo, the novel by Alexandre Dumas, The Musée des Civilisations de l'Europe et de la Méditerranée (MuCEM),… And so on… Gastronomy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marseille Virtual visit: http://www.france-voyage.com/tourisme/provence-alpes-cote-d-azur-region.htm ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Jun 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Jul 14 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|low low season
Oct 1 - Apr 1, 2015
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Included
Banking transfer .
30% deposit (no refundable)
70% onre month prior the arrival
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Airport Marseille Provence at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Marseille at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Gare TGV Aix-en-Provence (main train station) at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Carrie le Rouet at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: 2 hours at 250 Kilometres
About the owner: A family house. Guillaume and Cecile : brother and sister. Native from Aix-en-Provence.
Why the Owner Chose Aix en Provence:
The answer is in the title : Bellevue.
- Primary: +32 497 436 276 Guillaume, the brother : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary: +32 497436276 Guillaume is the brother (photo)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 23, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
+32 497 436 276
Guillaume, the brother : email@example.com
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.