Wow What a Beach and Surf Location
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Santa Cruz house description
DURING THE 3 SUMMER MONTHS AT THIS TIME THERE IS A MINIMUM 4 NIGHT STAY!! This is a gorgeous beach house with an amazing location just steps down to the water! The 1,400 sg. ft. 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Home offers tile floors, carpet in bedrooms and 2 private outdoor patio areas including a hot tub to lounge in and add to your vacation rest. The home includes a Kitchen with custom cabinetry and a gourmet Wolf Stove, Dining area, Family Room/Living Room, Master Bedroom with Queen bed, private bathroom and french doors, Second Bedroom with a queen bed and french doors and the third bedroom with two twin beds. Spanish tile decorates the bathrooms and fireplace.
The amenities include a flat screen television with a DVD player, wireless internet, microwave, dishwasher and a new washer and dryer. Outdoors you will find a barbeque and hot tub. A perfect comfortable getaway and central beach location for everyone to enjoy! Walk to one of the best surfing destination in all of Santa Cruz County. Stroll down the just finished upgrades to East Cliff Drive now boasting a beautiful walking and biking path all the way to 41st Ave and enjoy award winning coffee and local eateries.
* 2 miles from the Santa Cruz Harbor. Watch the Wednesday night sailboat races!
* Close to the Capitola wharf or the Santa Cruz Wharf with the famous Beach Boardwalk.
* 6 miles to the University of California, Santa Cruz campus.
* Short drives to Nisene Marks or Henry Cowell State Parks both in amazing redwood forests and great for biking and hiking.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- The 3 bedroom house is just steps from the ocean and renowned Pleasure Point surfing spots, three miles to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and one mile the charming resort town of Capitola. Fifteen minutes or less to the University of Santa Cruz campus or the redwood forests of the Santa Cruz Mountains. It is a short day trip to San Francisco, Monterey and the Monterey Bay Aquarium or the beautiful 'Seventeen Mile Drive' along the coast between Carmel and Monterey. Adventure possibilities include surfing, kayaking or stand up paddling in and around the Santa Cruz boat harbor or the estuaries of Moss Landing, bird and marine life watching, deep sea fishing, bike riding or hiking. As well, the location is perfectly situated for diverse dining options and great shopping including an array of antique stores....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The description of this home was accurate. The house was comfortable and located 1/2 block from Pleasure Point Beach. Washing machine was out-of-order during our stay--this was the only disappointment. The house was clean, kitchen adequate, towels furnished.
- Guest Zoey (San Luis Obispo)
- Date of stay 08/01/12
- Review Submitted 08/11/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
What a great home for our group. Perfect location, safe neighborhood, everything we needed for a wonderful stay. We enjoyed the close proximity to Capitola and the Harbor too. I would both recommend and return to this property tomorrow!
- Guest Roxy (Susanville, CA)
- Date of stay 07/23/12
- Review Submitted 07/31/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 31, 2014
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
4 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2014
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2015
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1/2 RENT IS DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING, ALL OTHER MONIES ARE DUE 45 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL.
- CLEANING AND LININS: $150
- Tax Rate 11%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Santa Cruz:
Go no further you have found the right property for the right price.. I will personally work with you to make sure your renting experience will be easy and smooth.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Clean, Private, Great outside spaces, Hot tub off bedroom..
Living Room (great sun and light year around)
Kitchen (with sit down bar)
Dining (french doors to patio and BBQ)
Hot tub and sitting
Driveway parking (this helps in when the summer parking heats up)
Inside looking onto front patio...
PLEASURE POINT ON A SMALL DAY.. WILL UPGRADE THIS ONE..
Front of House (private courtyard entry)
Bedroom (new french doors to patio and hot tub)
Private Patio (wraps around back of house all tile for easy clean up)
Front courtyard (private from street)
PLEASURE POINT SURFING AT YOUR DOORSTEP...
Master Bedroom (has its own bathroom)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.